Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Syringes from wal mart?
    Ok so I got my test E thinking I could walk into wal mart and buy some 23 guage needles, but they only sell 29 and 31 gauge needles on hand (1/2 inch only I believe), but can order bigger needles. The lady also started asking me all kinds of questions lol. I have said 29 gauge insulin .5ml needles because I use insulin before I lift. Is it possible to inject test E with these? They are only a half inch long also... I am pretty lean, around 7% body fat. Is there anywhere I can inject using these? I only want to inject 250mg, so 1ml, So 2 injections would do it. My other option till I find more pins is that I have two 1ml 28 gauge 1/2 inch pins that I was gonna use to practice injections (pre med), and also one 3ml 21 gauge 1 inch pin.

What do you guys suggest? Also how can I get the right pins from wal mart, I saw someone post on here that if you need pins you can just tell them you are injecting oil based b12, but I have no idea why anyone would do that if they do ask lol.

My walmart pharmacy carries all sizes. Go to another pharmacy or buy them online. Your slin pins won't work for IM injections--> are they like a 1/4in or something (IDK)... even delts you need a 5/8in I believe
    Last edited by mlupi319; 08-14-2012 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mlupi319 View Post
    My walmart pharmacy carries all sizes. Go to another pharmacy or buy them online. Your slin pins won't work for IM injections--> are they like a 1/4in or something (IDK)... even delts you need a 5/8in I believe
    Do I have to ask for using them for a certain thing? I just called CVS and they only had 28, 29, and 31, and all only 1/2 inch. I asked if they can special order them, and they said only for insulin with a script, I told them humalin r doesnt require a script, they said, but your not using them for humalin r (since I said I was using for oil based b12) and the lady was like ok then no....

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Slin pins do work for IM as long at they are half inch needles. I use slin pins for everything(delt,pec,quad,calf,tricep etc) except for glutes. Glutes you need at least an inch. I honestly prefer slin pins for oils, such a small chance of scar tissue, literally zero pain, good stuff!

Could just tell the girl to "bite me" and insist hahah

Quote Originally Posted by KobesBryant View Post
    Do I have to ask for using them for a certain thing? I just called CVS and they only had 28, 29, and 31, and all only 1/2 inch. I asked if they can special order them, and they said only for insulin with a script, I told them humalin r doesnt require a script, they said, but your not using them for humalin r (since I said I was using for oil based b12) and the lady was like ok then no....
    I use 29g slin pins 1/2" long to inject TNE in my delts. As lean as you are, you shouldn't have any problem. I heat the vial prior to drawing by placing it on my coffee makers hot plate for about 3 minutes. Time depends on how much oil is in the vial. Heating will make oil thin enough to draw in slin pin.
    I would not use your 21g pin, that's huge!
    Order your pins online, its safe, legal, fast, and you can get exactly what you want.

You say you are "pretty lean, 7%". Are you sure, because I would say that's very lean.

Quote Originally Posted by thades View Post
    Slin pins do work for IM as long at they are half inch needles. I use slin pins for everything(delt,pec,quad,calf,tricep etc) except for glutes. Glutes you need at least an inch. I honestly prefer slin pins for oils, such a small chance of scar tissue, literally zero pain, good stuff!

Could just tell the girl to "bite me" and insist hahah
    They are half inch slin pins, but only 29 gauge, is that ok? Also They are only 1/2 ml so I'll have to use two to get a full ml (250mg/mL test enth from pinnacle)

Quote Originally Posted by tripwire3400 View Post
    You say you are "pretty lean, 7%". Are you sure, because I would say that's very lean.
    Well I say pretty lean because I've gotten my bf tested twice from the machine you stand on barefoot and put your hands on etc. They said 6.8% once and 7.3% once. I feel like I have fat on my stomach that someone at 7% shouldn't have lol, but maybe im just being self conscious lol. Heres a pic. me edited.jpg

Pics are hard to judge, but I'd say closer to 10%. Go to a trainer at your gym and get checked with a caliper. I just did it today (I'm at 24 Hour fitness) and they didn't charge me... but of course pushed a couple trainer sessions on me.
    As for pins, plenty of places online like RUI to buy them. I don't want to deal with the hassle of talking to anyone just because I'm trying to buy needles LOL

I vote order online and wait for them to come in. I realize getting the gear in is like having a new toy, but I wouldn't want to take any chances making sure the juice doesnt get where it needs to b/c of a needle.

Rookie
    brah I had to go to like 10 different pharmacies before I found one who would sell me syringes. I too got the 29 gauge 1/2 inch and I injected test-e into my delts with little to no problem other than it taking forever to fill up the syringe.

i heard test is absorbed sub-q also so i wouldnt be too worried

The guys above are right, using the right pin is important. But based on your picture (which I agree, prob closer to 10%), as long as your slin pins have 1/2" long needles, they will work for delt injections. No glutes or quads.

Quote Originally Posted by tronicus View Post
    brah I had to go to like 10 different pharmacies before I found one who would sell me syringes. I too got the 29 gauge 1/2 inch and I injected test-e into my delts with little to no problem other than it taking forever to fill up the syringe.

What happens if you accidently inject sub q?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by KobesBryant View Post
    What happens if you accidently inject sub q?
    It will be absorbed just like if u did it IM, I dont have an sources on hand but you can look it up if u'd like.

I mean I did it from about week 6 to week 12 doing 1/2 inch slin pins into my delt

Quote Originally Posted by tronicus View Post

Try warming up the oil a little under warm water, will make the process way easier

I had a similar problem before, (now i order online) so what i did is call every pharmacy around and asked them if they had 22-23g 1 to 1.5 inch... Its faster this way then driving all over town hehe