Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Default What On\Off PCT .. Need Help !
    Planning on rolling :

Week (1-10) {400 - 500mg PW} Sus 250 or Test Cyp ... (i have both just not sure yet)
    Week (1-6) {50mg DBol PD}

NOW I NEED HELP ...

My hormones are very imortant to me there for im not sure if i should run Nolva for weeks (1-14) or only in the end. If i should run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for weeks (1-14) ?? and im not sure how much to take or how often ?? Should i blast some clomid as well ? and when ?

As far as PCT goes or you think my stack should have somthing else, please help me out fellas, thank you.

First Cycle and PCT

Massive Newbie Info

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/an...dard-pcts.html

My 2 cents, run the test E. Drop to dbol to 4 weeks.

HCG can be run during cycle to keep boys normal size but some say it doesnt matter, that shut down is shut down, or run it day after last injection for 10 days. Called blasting. Run Nolva and clomid for 4 week Nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/100/50/50.

Also where is your AI? Adex or aromasin?

Quote Originally Posted by VengeanceX7 View Post
    steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/614947-first-cycle-pct.html

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/111479-massive-newbie-info.html

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/595482-standard-pcts.html

My 2 cents, run the test E. Drop to dbol to 4 weeks.

HCG can be run during cycle to keep boys normal size but some say it doesnt matter, that shut down is shut down, or run it day after last injection for 10 days. Called blasting. Run Nolva and clomid for 4 week Nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/100/50/50.
    much respect, thanks for the input ... the stickys helped alot too !

Is this your first cycle? I would drop the Dbol and go test only. Thats what most recommend.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    ^^^agree with above pct advice. Can drop the dbol if you want, not gonna kill you to run it, but def just go with 4 weeks.

If you have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), I would run it. Yes, shutdown is shutdown, but its good to have the boys in semi-working order so that when they need to get to work, the engines are already primed and ready. If you really want to go all out with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and get everything in working order again ASAP, run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250ius twice a week(500ius a week total, this is what i recommend, although for me to keep the boys as full as normal i have to run it alittle higher, you can experiment and see)

Then two weeks, preferably 16ish days actually if you're gonna run the test e, probably about 22-24 if you're gonna run the sus(i've never run sus so i cant comment exactly, i would also recommend going with the test e/c) you can do an Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast and shoot 500-1000iu's eod, important to do it eod because the testes respond better to a pulse pattern, for 7-10 days, then begin pct.

If you want to follow that protocol, then your cycle would look as follows.

Week 1-10 Test cyp 500mg every week (split into two pins)
    Week 1-4 Dbol 50ed(preferably split into two doses)
    Week 1-10 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250ius twice a week (mon,thurs-500ius total)

Adex .25mg eod (or as needed, might need ed while running the dbol)
    you NEED and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if you dont have one

16 days after last pin, run 500-1000ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) eod for 10 days (2500-5000ius total)

Then begin pct
    PCT
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

Enjoy man, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by thades View Post
    ^^^agree with above pct advice. Can drop the dbol if you want, not gonna kill you to run it, but def just go with 4 weeks.

If you have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), I would run it. Yes, shutdown is shutdown, but its good to have the boys in semi-working order so that when they need to get to work, the engines are already primed and ready. If you really want to go all out with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and get everything in working order again ASAP, run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250ius twice a week(500ius a week total, this is what i recommend, although for me to keep the boys as full as normal i have to run it alittle higher, you can experiment and see)

Then two weeks, preferably 16ish days actually if you're gonna run the test e, probably about 22-24 if you're gonna run the sus(i've never run sus so i cant comment exactly, i would also recommend going with the test e/c) you can do an Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast and shoot 500-1000iu's eod, important to do it eod because the testes respond better to a pulse pattern, for 7-10 days, then begin pct.

If you want to follow that protocol, then your cycle would look as follows.

Week 1-10 Test cyp 500mg every week (split into two pins)
    Week 1-4 Dbol 50ed(preferably split into two doses)
    Week 1-10 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250ius twice a week (mon,thurs-500ius total)

Adex .25mg eod (or as needed, might need ed while running the dbol)
    you NEED and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if you dont have one

16 days after last pin, run 500-1000ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) eod for 10 days (2500-5000ius total)

Then begin pct
    PCT
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

Enjoy man, good luck!
    good shit ... Appreciate it

Thread Information