Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By UserAt204
    Default NPP or Deca? HELP
    hey guys i can decide between deca or npp which is better i want to do a 12 week cycle with either deca or npp can you guys help me decide which would be better. thanks in advance!

Novice
    I would go for NPP as it gives faster results and you can drop the compound easily by week 10, if you're also pinning test-p up to week 12 you can start post cycle therapy (pct) 3~5 days after last test-p pin.

What does the rest of your cycle look like though?Dosages?Stats?

Quote Originally Posted by aussieraven View Post
    I would go for NPP as it gives faster results and you can drop the compound easily by week 10, if you're also pinning test-p up to week 12 you can start post cycle therapy (pct) 3~5 days after last test-p pin.

What does the rest of your cycle look like though?Dosages?Stats?
    im actually probably going to do NPP for 10wks at 600mgs/wk 150mgs eod, and test P at 800mgs/wk 200mgs eod, my post cycle therapy (pct) is clomid/nolvadex

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Npp

Quote Originally Posted by 4everBulking View Post
    im actually probably going to do NPP for 10wks at 600mgs/wk 150mgs eod, and test P at 800mgs/wk 200mgs eod, my pct is clomid/nolvadex
    those calculations don't workout bro.. 150 and 200 EOD = 525 and 700 / week

to mlupi -4 injections 4x150=600 and 200x4=800, calculations seem correct to me, anyone else? haha

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    Npp
    hey mike, what can deca do that Npp cant, and what can Npp do that deca cant?

If you re gona do EOD shots, id go with the NPP bro.
    Less water retention, faster acting, faster to flush out...its a nandrolone with a fast acting ester, and its good to match with test prop.
    The deca ester is long as fuck.
    IMO the only good reason to do deca instead of npp would be the bi-weekly shot instead of EOD. Although some ppl report better gains with deca, some will say just the opposite, so i guess for the gains, it depends.
    I personaly dont like eod shots, so i rather use deca...but if i were to switch to a eod schedule, i would do NPP for suuure!!
    Powered by Andromed Labs, Canada.
    trust_ca@safe-mail.net

Junior Bodybuilder FORBODYBUILDERS-BLOG's Avatar
    If you are 100% in your npp is real,do npp..

to mlupi -4 injections 4x150=600 and 200x4=800, calculations seem correct to me, anyone else? haha
    If you're pinning EOD then you don't pin 4x week every single week. Some weeks it's 4 and some it's 3...

e.g. you start on a Monday. Here's 2 weeks of injections:

Mon-> Wed -> Fri -> Sun -> Tues -> Thurs -> Sat

SEVEN injections in 2weeks NOT eight... Get it?

...btw e.g. is latin meaning "for example" don't wanna confuse you bud

Quote Originally Posted by mlupi319 View Post
    If you're pinning EOD then you don't pin 4x week every single week. Some weeks it's 4 and some it's 3...

e.g. you start on a Monday. Here's 2 weeks of injections:

Mon-> Wed -> Fri -> Sun -> Tues -> Thurs -> Sat

SEVEN injections in 2weeks NOT eight... Get it?

...btw e.g. is latin meaning "for example" don't wanna confuse you bud
    oh ok i got you bro. so that means some weeks ill get 600mgs and some ill get 450mgs...... any ideas on what i should do so i get 600mgs/wk?
    Last edited by 4everBulking; 08-13-2012 at 10:05 PM.

I love npp but it does not produce faster results. This drives me crazy. Short ester does not mean faster results, you don't build muscle over night. Yes se gear releases in full faster but it also drops serum levels faster. Any ester, deca included begins to release and increase serum levels within 48-72 hours. Deca is a long ester and can take a long time to build. I personally think 10-12 weeks is not enough time with npp or deca.

Deca starts to produce real results in 5-6 weeks, npp has always started to produce real results in 5-6 weeks with me and many others I know. Tren ace is one that will start to recomp fast but se doesn't always mean quicker results. Se generally don't build the same serum levels as le will. And gear does not kick in so we need to get beyond that.

If your avi is your pic then good job, but IMO you are not utilizing cycles and compounds efficiently 10-12 of nandro, especially deca is just not going to produce its full results.

Either way npp is excellent, but I don't agree that results are fast and it's not out of your system very fast, metabolites of deca can be found up to 18 months after use, npp can be found close to that time as well so does it truly clear faster? As for pct, yes in general you can start sooner than with deca but I personally believe people are confused about what an ester does. Look up the intention of the eater, it's not to build muscle at an accelerated rate, if that's the case why in the world would anyone use le gear?? Ester does not change the hormone, it only provides a convenience of controlling the number of weekly/daily injections to keep serum levels elevated into muscle building ranges.

Try both and see which you like better. As far as bloating, many do report they don't get the bloat they did from deca, but deca builds to very high serum levels because of the long ester, and a lot has to do with water, intake, ancillaries, etc. I tend to get bloated faster from se gear, maybe due to the rapid inclines in estro. But my self and many others can and have ran both without bloat, some are more prone to it.

So since ester doesn't change the hormone, and the ester doesn't cause the sides, I wouldn't put money on npp being a faster acting form of deca that causes no bloat, it may be the overal serum levels and lengths of time, genetics, and the vast inconsistencies people have in diet, training, ancillaries, etc from cycle to cycle. Just like how many times have you heard guys say cyp caused a ton of bloat, but E didn't ? Well it was their diet not the test, and trust me, many many UGLS only sell E, but throw a C label on half of them for the guys who think they prefer it. Not that all do, it's essentially the same price, and no person could physically determine one from the other, but I did admitt I seem to bloat faster on prop compared to E so variance at some level exist but I think most are way off on where they think it exist.

Do yourself a favor, run both in the exact same way. Record everything from diet, training, water intake, doses and exact schedule, and run both without changing anything, see what happens. This also means getting labs at least twice during the cycle.
    mlupi319 and 4everBulking like this.

oh ok i got you bro. so that means some weeks ill get 600mgs and some ill get 450mgs...... any ideas on what i should do so i get 600mgs/wk?
    Yup so on average you have 3.5 injections /week

NPP --> 600/3.5 = 170mg/inject --> some weeks you get 510, others you get 680 = 595 on average
    Test--> 800/3.5 = 230mg/inject --> some weeks you get 690, others you get 920 = 805 on average

Pro Bodybuilder
    to make it simple... just think of your cycle as eod injections til your gear is gone... then start your PCT a week later. No need to think of it in weeks. THis is how I prepare for every run... whether it's short esters or long, I inject eod regardless til the gear is gone

Quote Originally Posted by China_Wall View Post
    to make it simple... just think of your cycle as eod injections til your gear is gone... then start your PCT a week later. No need to think of it in weeks. THis is how I prepare for every run... whether it's short esters or long, I inject eod regardless til the gear is gone
    Very true, measuring in weeks fucks things up...but everyone talks about how much they're running per week so it's easy to fall into the trap of planning your cycle based on weekly amounts.

I also inject long ester EOD as well--> it's simpler with even more stable blood levels

thanks eveyone for the replies!

uniquemicals
Thread Information