Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By 2rude4u
  • 1 Post By PITBULLLOCK
  • 1 Post By Trust
    NPP VS. Straight Deca?
    What are the thoughts on this? I hear from guys that Deca is the way to go and NPP gave them nothing. Then I hear NPP gives great gains much faster and allows for a fast escape if needed. I realize it's different strokes for different folks, but what is the general consensus?

The scenario is this: I'm 50 and in pretty damn good shape thanks to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), so I don't have to worry about coming off or post cycle therapy (pct). I'm not looking for monster gains, but a good 4-5 lbs of muscle mass, with the least sides, especially bloat would be nice. (Not to mention possible Deca dick obviously)

I'm honestly a little bit of a pussy when it comes to new compounds, due to a severe reaction I had unrelated to this. It's a mental thing I guess, but still makes me cautious. I researched the hell outta Tren and decided it's to big a risk at my age so I'm going NPP or Deca.

What are your opinions whether good, bad or ugly?
    DD55 likes this.

imo its the same compound just with different esters

Quote Originally Posted by brother bundy View Post
    imo its the same compound just with different esters
    Correct... it is. That's why I get confused by some that see great results with Deca and none with NPP and vice versa. I know that Deca takes a lot longer and stays in the system a lot longer, so maybe that's makes the difference, I honestly don't know, but I'm a selfish prick and want it all. You know, monster gains and no sides, but we all know that probably won't happen. So as a result, I thought I would elicit some feedback from those that have possibly gone both ways.

Go NPP bro, much less bloat and if you do run into sides (deca dick) you can adjust dosage accordingly. With deca you'll be stuck for a couple weeks before you can control any sides.
    hardtarget likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 2rude4u View Post
    What are the thoughts on this? I hear from guys that Deca is the way to go and NPP gave them nothing. Then I hear NPP gives great gains much faster and allows for a fast escape if needed. I realize it's different strokes for different folks, but what is the general consensus?

The scenario is this: I'm 50 and in pretty damn good shape thanks to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), so I don't have to worry about coming off or post cycle therapy (pct). I'm not looking for monster gains, but a good 4-5 lbs of muscle mass, with the least sides, especially bloat would be nice. (Not to mention possible Deca dick obviously)

I'm honestly a little bit of a pussy when it comes to new compounds, due to a severe reaction I had unrelated to this. It's a mental thing I guess, but still makes me cautious. I researched the hell outta Tren and decided it's to big a risk at my age so I'm going NPP or Deca.

What are your opinions whether good, bad or ugly?
    seems to me NPP would be a better option for you ... many say NPP has less bloat .. gains come faster cuz of shorter ester.. and if you do happen to not like it , deca dik , w/e the case ... you can stop pinnning and be clear of it in a couple days ...

Quote Originally Posted by 2rude4u View Post
    Correct... it is. That's why I get confused by some that see great results with Deca and none with NPP and vice versa. I know that Deca takes a lot longer and stays in the system a lot longer, so maybe that's makes the difference, I honestly don't know, but I'm a selfish prick and want it all. You know, monster gains and no sides, but we all know that probably won't happen. So as a result, I thought I would elicit some feedback from those that have possibly gone both ways.
    I believe in matching esters so longs with longs shorts with shorts..I know plenty who ran deca with test had no sides and great results.My next cycle after this one will be deca test dbol I dont really care if it hangs around long sure it makes recovery harder but fuck it Im not getting drug tested most who get drug tested will go with npp.Dont have fear of sides it wont kill u

Quote Originally Posted by brother bundy View Post
    I believe in matching esters so longs with longs shorts with shorts..I know plenty who ran deca with test had no sides and great results.My next cycle after this one will be deca test dbol I dont really care if it hangs around long sure it makes recovery harder but fuck it Im not getting drug tested most who get drug tested will go with npp.Dont have fear of sides it wont kill u
    I have to disagree bro... if I can't get my my regular from the old lady it may kill me! Lol...

Seriouly thou... at my age I can still hang with the toughest of the young fucks, but it comes at an expense. I get anxiety easily and some things just seem to agressively exaserbate it. Like I said it's mental, but at the same time I do realize that I cannot recoup as quickly as I used to.

with what your asking for why not try Anavar (var) ? your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc may even prescribe it

no bloat, clean slow and steady pretty keepable lean gains, with real Anavar (var) 4-5 lb conservative goal

or primo

Quote Originally Posted by clsmth700 View Post
    with what your asking for why not try Anavar (var) ? your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc may even prescribe it

no bloat, clean slow and steady pretty keepable lean gains, with real Anavar (var) 4-5 lb conservative goal

or primo
    thats a good suggestion imo... primo and/or Anavar (var)
    clsmth700 likes this.