Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrMitcheyBoy
    Rookie
    is this a good first cycle?
    im starting to train for boxing again haven't trained in it for about 6 months anyway im going to do some lifting weights on the days i don't do boxing and do alot of joging everyday in mornings but would this be a good first cycle for boxing?

Week 1-12 Testosterone-Enanthate 500 mg per week split into 2 shots a week.
    Week 7-12 Winstrol 50 mg per day im taking the pill form of it because thats all i could get.
    Week 13-14 take nothing and let the testosterone and winstrol begin to clear out
    Week 15-16 Nolvadex 40 mg per day.
    Week 17 Nolvadex 20 mg per day.

what do you all think? im going to be eating very clean good diet probably 3000 calories but would i need to take Aromasin if im eating clean and doing alot of cardio and lifting weights and doing boxing? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NoPainNoGain123 View Post
    im starting to train for boxing again haven't trained in it for about 6 months anyway im going to do some lifting weights on the days i don't do boxing and do alot of joging everyday in mornings but would this be a good first cycle for boxing?

Week 1-12 Testosterone-Enanthate 500 mg per week split into 2 shots a week.
    Week 7-12 Winstrol 50 mg per day im taking the pill form of it because thats all i could get.
    Week 13-14 take nothing and let the testosterone and winstrol begin to clear out
    Week 15-16 Nolvadex 40 mg per day.
    Week 17 Nolvadex 20 mg per day.

what do you all think? im going to be eating very clean good diet probably 3000 calories but would i need to take Aromasin if im eating clean and doing alot of cardio and lifting weights and doing boxing? thanks
    I would drop the winnie unless your a pro BB no need for that shit imo.Aromasin has nothing to do with how u eat or train its an aromatase inhibitor it will help control your estrogen.Add clomid for post cycle therapy (pct) 50/50/50/50

Rookie
    im using the winstrol so it can help me get cut up and lose more bodyfat so i am more leaner for boxing so should i add the Aromasin into taking it through the whole cycle? anf for post cycle therapy (pct) do Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/50/50. would that be better? i really want to keep the winstrol in there so that i lose fat but still get pretty big stacking it with Testosterone-Enanthate.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    no steroid cuts you up, not even winnie. your diet is what cuts you up. you can cut on just test. test only is recommended for beginners for multiple reasons, take the advice of countless vets on this board.... you don't know it all, trust me. also winnie is hell on your joints, do you really want that when doing road work everyday and lifting for functional strength? fuck no. if your diet is clean, training for boxing and all the roadwork will cut you the fuck up. drop the winnie bro, sell it to someone and use that money for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). also i didn't use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for my first cycle, turns out i'm not too gyno prone, but you never know til you do it. i would recommend an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at alow dose, if you show signs of gyno you can up it a little. also make sure you are atleast taking milk thistle before, during and after cycle. you can get a bottle for 6 bucks, no excuse not too. i'd also recommend a capsule containing omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, indefinitely. number one supplement in my book. good luck

Rookie
    thank you man im going to just do a test cycle for my first cycle im starting it at the end of this month i will update you all on how it goes

chains
    Stats bro

Yea man, theres no magic pill to cut. Its diet 100%. I lost 20 pounds on a test cyp and deca cycle. I had a diet coach (3J Nutrition).
    I agree wt the others, test 500-600 for a first cycle. I wouldnt use Nolva unless u really need it, and do clomid for post cycle therapy (pct)....clomid is awsome btw ( im on post cycle therapy (pct) right now )