Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Western Union Help
    Hey Guys,

From what i have read up on....your not allowed to post about Western Union?

So can anyone that is quiet experienced with WU please pm me, i have a few questions on how to use it etc,.

Any help would be appreciated!

Junior Bodybuilder FORBODYBUILDERS-BLOG's Avatar
    wu is ok,safe,but MoneyGram is more cheap.

Junior Bodybuilder FORBODYBUILDERS-BLOG's Avatar
    WU is good if you are form USA,you can use your CC and send WU also over net online,no need to go to local store! Use it online and call to confirm you sent money and not somebody who may stole your CC!

Novice
    im more just worried about having to use real name and real address. is it needed?

im located in australia so is it still 'good'?

Novice
    The questions i need answers to are:

1. Is it best to use online or in-store?

2. WU is only used for transaction of money yes? so when the receiver sends my order itll just go through customs etc. and arrive at my door? (or address i give to my source to send the order to)

3. If i have to give ID at WU for the money i am sending, for my own safety should i do this or just bail out?

I am banned!
    I like in store. You don't have to give your real name when you fill out the order, just the address you want it shipped to
    It's safe, no custom checks if they can ship it. Otherwise they wouldn't offer shipping to a certain place where customs would check.
    No ID required. They might ask why your sending money(hardly ever do) just tell them your buying a car part.
    I'm in the US, orderd and delivered to my door with no problems. Fast and discrete

Novice
    Obviously if you needed refunds you would have to use your real name though i suppose...

Thanks for clearing this up for me

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by justin h View Post
    I like in store. You don't have to give your real name when you fill out the order,
    Yes.....BUT.....if you use a fake name, and something goes wrong (I've seen it happen hundreds of times), you have no way of getting your money back.
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

I am banned!
    ^^True^^ You just have to be very carefull filling out the form with no mistakes.
    I've only placed a couple orders and everything went fine. Never really took this into consideration. (something going wrong)
    I do use my real name, but I know you don't have to.

This is good to know, I just put my order in and am waiting to hear back on going to WU to pay. Lol the waiting is killing me!

I order from labs that use green dot money paks. No names and only costs $4.64. Pick them up at wal mart or walgreens then email the lab the number on the back your done.

Novice
    ^
    Just searched up on moneypak. From what i have read it is just a pre-paid cash card?

So you go to walmart etc and purchase the moneypak, do you also put the amount of money you would like on the moneypak right then and there at walmart?

I dont really get what happens next though. However it does seem like the best way to go.
    But the only source/lab i have only accepts WU im pretty sure!

Quote Originally Posted by BLM20 View Post
    ^
    Just searched up on moneypak. From what i have read it is just a pre-paid cash card?

So you go to walmart etc and purchase the moneypak, do you also put the amount of money you would like on the moneypak right then and there at walmart?

I dont really get what happens next though. However it does seem like the best way to go.
    But the only source/lab i have only accepts WU im pretty sure!
    Its a card you load money onto. You have to get a new card each time you need it. It is normally used to then load onto a prepaid credit or debit card or paypal account. But you just send them the numbers and they use them to put it on their own prepaid card or paypal. And yes alot of sources only use western union and money gram. I just got lucky that the 2 i used took moneypak.

Novice
    Definantly sounds like the easiest way to go. Im happy to use WU but theres no harm in contacting my source to see if they would accept this 'moneypak' or not!

Thread Information