Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Would like advice with first cycle
    Hey Guys,

As you could see i am new to the forum as this is my first post...I have done a ton of research but would still like some advice from the experts =P.

My stats are 5'9...5'10 on a good day..158lbs. Between 15-19% BF.

I have been lifting for 5 years inconstantly and constantly for about the last two years. My problem is anytime i start to make really good progress something comes up and i fall off for a couple weeks and i'm back at square one.. I know a lot of you are going to say to burn more fat naturally and get my diet in check but at this point i think i would like to try a cycle...I think i am ready. I weigh 155 and max about 220 on the bench 10 rep curl max is around 110-115 with straight bar...Not that any of that really matters..

What i want to do is run a clen, Test prop, and nolva cycle. I would dose Clen for the first 2 weeks and try and cut some more fat and then start a 6 week test prop cycle at about 400mg a week. Then PCT with nolva and clen again (or should i take the clen week 5 and 6 of the test cycle?)...

Any thoughts? Any advice is greatly appreciated =)

Thanks in advance!

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Run Test only. Learn each compound before stacking another.

IDK WTF you're talking about Clen & Nolv for PCT.

At 158lbs you are small especially at 5'9 and once you factor in bf of over 15% well your diet and training is not where it needs to be. Trust me you're going to waste your money on gear that will give you gains you could easily achieve naturally with proper diet/training/rest..

Trust me once your diet/training is on point the gear will transform your body like you wouldn't believe. Get yourself to 170lbs 10%bf naturally before you start the juice

Rookie
    I thought i read that some may develop gyno from Test. Is that wrong?

Rookie
    I think my problem is i am trying to burn fat and build muscle at the same time which is like impossible...I don't wan't to just bulk either because it seems like all of my fat goes straight to my chest and ends up looking like shit..I was hoping running a cycle and upping my protein intake would assist in doing both (Building muscle while still burning fat) but like i said you guys probably know more than me. so willing to take any advice

Rookie
    Anyone?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Losing fat and buiding muscle depend much more on your diet than the drugs you're taking.

First cycle:

Test e/c 500mg a week split into two pins

Adex .25mg eod(or as needed)

PCT
    Nolva-40/40/20/20
    Clomid-100/100/50/50

I would cut first then slow bulk. I say this because to get to ~10% you'd be around 145lbs, you only need to lose ~13lbs.. You should be able to accomplish this in 2months time. I used to be small and fat and I couldn't enjoy bulking because the thought of putting on weight (fat and muscle) wasn't motivating... I ended up shredding all my fat (+60lbs) getting to 145 8%. Then I bulked naturally for 8months, cut again, then did my first cycle...

Test-only should be your first cycle and you will get better results from a lean-bulk rather than a recomp...most gear does nothing to actually shred fat-> it's all diet

I stress taking your time to learn how your body responds to diet and training. It took me 2years to drop 60lbs because I didn't know how to diet properly--> it's not just about starving yourself-->you need quality foods in the right ratios of protein/carbs/fats at the right time--> this takes time to learn.. OR you could hire a nutritionalist by the name of 3J--> highly recommended around this board.

Rookie
    Thanks Mlupi, I appreciate the advice. Just for the record would i be able to post cycle with just nolva or nolva/clen? Did some research on clomid and to me there are to many potential side affects from it..such as migraines and hindering vision...

Clomid is better than nolva...clomid sides are over exaggerated

Rookie
    Good to know =P

Thread Information