Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Mrrippedzilla
    Rookie
    Starting out - First Cycle - Noob help needed
    Hi everyone,

Just a bit about me. I've been training for almost 10 years now. I'm an extremely hard gainer, basically a toothpick naturally. When I started out I was 5'11" 130lbs. It took me years of eating like a monster and training in order to gain weight but I've never had that muscular look. I hit 200lbs years ago and even though I did a ton of cardio and weight trained hard with a clean diet, I looked fat and ugly. I've tried every routine and diet combination out there and I've never looked good...basically looks like I don't even go to the gym, even though I train harder than most. My routines I've been following for the past few years came from multiple bodybuilders and trainers but I'm not seeing any muscle gains. I have no other solution but to either quit b/c I'm not getting the results I'm looking for, or to start injecting in order to get the results I want. I'm currently 5'11" 178lbs.

I talked to one of my trainers and he can get me a three month cycle of everything for basically around $1200 (not sure if that's a rip)? He knows his stuff about this and he's huge from taking it all, so I have some level of comfort taking his advice on it.

Basically this is what it is:

Test 300 - 300mg 10ml
    Tren - 100mg - 20ml
    Nolvadex
    Anadrol

Post cycle:
    HCG
    Arimidex

He told me to inject the test and tren every other day, so both are never being injected in the same day. 2 shots a week of test, 3 shots a week of tren.

I hope to just do the 3 months and follow a strict diet and training program in order to keep all or most gains.

What are your thoughts guys?

Dan
    Last edited by dannydd; 08-08-2012 at 08:19 AM.

Welcome to the forum Danny.
    Most guys here will tell you that a first cycle should be Test only. If you have a reaction how will you know if its the test or tren? Your trainer may be huge, but that doesn't always equate to super smart (Not saying he doesn't know his stuff). And yes, it sounds high. No doubt he's getting it from a guy who knows a lab. So its marked up twice. Stick around, READ READ READ and start interacting with guys. They may just be willing to share some good info with you. Always willing to help guide you.
    Your post cycle therapy (pct) sounds backwards.... Arimidex would be used during cycle, HCG either during or after last injection of test as a blast. Nolva can be used during if you see signs of gyno but definitely needed in post cycle therapy (pct). Most guys here seem to like clomid for post cycle therapy (pct).

Read through the stickies, lots of great info there for newbies:
    Anabolic Steroid Forum

Amateur Bodybuilder
    SHOULD NOT be using tren for a first cycle, terrible idea. No offense, but your trainer is kind of an idiot and COMPLETELY ripping you off. (hundreds of $$$$)

First cycle should be test only and if your diet, training, sleep is correct you will see awesome gains.

Seriously dont cycle the tren man, just a terrible idea I can guarantee you will regret.

Agree with ^^^^, seems like you have your post cycle therapy (pct) backward. But either way, you should never use nolva with a 19-nor(tren). But it doesn't matter cause you shouldnt be even considering tren, yes i said it again.

Cycle should look like this:

Week 1-12 test E/C 500mg a week (split into two pins mon/thurs))

Adex .25mg eod(or as needed)

Hcg 250iu's twice a week(mon/thurs) using a slin pin sub-q

post cycle therapy (pct)
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 100/100/50/50

Stick around man, do your own research, not just some big guy at the gym. There's lots of big guys at the gym who never did their research and are going to end up ruining their bodies, pretty sure you dont want to be that guy. Stay around too because you can find gear for wayyyyyyyyyyy less than your "trainer" was trying to rip you off for.

Rookie
    Thanks guys,

Is there any reference of a good schedule which tells me what I should take on what days and what times?

Also, I was never given brands. What brands are the best for everything I listed?

I want something as clean as possible in order to avoid side effects. I want to do it properly regardless of what I need and what it will cost.

Thanks

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by dannydd View Post
    Thanks guys,

Is there any reference of a good schedule which tells me what I should take on what days and what times?

Also, I was never given brands. What brands are the best for everything I listed?

I want something as clean as possible in order to avoid side effects. I want to do it properly regardless of what I need and what it will cost.

Thanks
    Put up your diet, routine and proposed cycle and get them perfected (or near enough) then start worrying about finding the gear. It's not as hard to find as might think, atleast get your post count up to 50 and do shitloads of research.

Novice
    post you diet and the common routine you've been using in the gym.

As far as the tren, i would differently wait i had a bad reaction on tren a, thankfully i got off and all went well!

Novice
    You're getting ripped off by a few hundred dollars for sure, but that is sort of to be expected. He obviously has no reason to help you out for free (unless you're good mates)

Rookie
    Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot for the responses an help, much appreciated.

The proposed cycle was the one which was recommended to me by my trainer. I advised that I want something to add lean muscle size and mass, don't want to get that bloaty thick look. I also advised that I want to perfect the cycle, diet and routine in order to get optimal results with little to no side effects. I really don't want the hair patches, hair loss, limp weiner, pimples everywhere, etc. If I get all of those side effects, it's not really worth it for me b/c I wont look all that great. I already ahve small hair patches on my back and a bit of pimples (couple here and there on my back) so I'm not sure if maybe I'll be more prone to the side effects than others...

I want to start this really soon but my knee and foot got mangled up a month back. My trainer told me to start the cycle anyway and that the steroids will help rapidly heal my injuries and by the time it's in my system (30 days) I should be fully healed up and ready to hit the plates hard. I'm currently doing an upper body routine in the gym and calves b/c I'm trying to rest my legs a bit.

As for my routine. I had a good one which lasted approximately 2 months. I gained strength throughout the process but the last 3 weeks I seem to have plateued with the weights on all of my excercises, so last week he changed it up. It was more of a power lifting routine going very heavy with most sets being 6-8 reps max. I did Chest, Back, Shoulders/Arms routine. The 4th day was legs as well until I messed them up. I sometimes would do shoulders one day and arms on the other to make it a 4 day workout week.

Currently, we changed it up to a pyrmaid style workout routine to shock the muscles.

Day 1 - Chest/Back
    Day 2 - Shoulders/Bis
    Day 3 - Tris/shrugs/calves

The routine would be something like this. Chest - Set 1 - 15 reps/12 reps/10 reps/6 reps/2 reps - that's one set and increase the weights with each. So 15 reps 10lbs, 12 repts, 20 lbs, etc etc. I will do 4 sets of that for chest, then to back, same thing. I will go back and forth doing chest 3 sets and back 3 sets, then I'm done. It's about 1.5 hr workout.

I've been doing nothing but machine excercies for the past few mths instead of free weights. I used to do a lot of free weights from other routines but for the past few mths I've been following his workouts via machines.

My diet is below:

Meal 1 8:00am
    1.5 cups Egg whites & 1 whole egg
    1 cup oatmeal (measured dry)
    1 tbsp macadamia nut or extra virgin olive oil

Meal 2 11:30am
    180-200g Chicken
    1 cup rice (measured dry)

Meal 3 2:45pm
    1 cup No-Fat Cottage Cheese
    1-2 plain large rice cakes

Gym Workout 5:15pm 6:30pm

Meal 4 6:35pm
    2 scoop protein + 1 scoop glutamine
    tbsp olive or macadamia nut oil

Meal 5 7:15pm
    180-200g 93%lean beef
    1 cup rice (measured dry)

Meal 6 9:30pm
    2 scoops protein,
    1 tbsp olive or macadamia nut oil
    28g almonds

My trainer advised that the diet is good even on the cycle, more than enough. I currently maintain 177-179lb weight with this diet, I'm not gaining from it.

Thanks,
    Dan

Rookie
    Hey all,

How can I start building a good cycle, diet and training routine. I want to start this soon, I'm reading a lot but there's lots of info out there (which is different) so it's getting a bit confusing.

Thanks

Junior Bodybuilder meeeeeeeeeeeeee's Avatar
    here is a solid cycle that you cant really go wrong with
    week 1-12 500mg test enanthate
    week 1-12 250 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 4 days
    week 12-14 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) everyday (stop 4 days befor pct)
    week 14-18 50mg clomid everyday
    week 1-14 6.25mg aromasin everyday (ramp it up to 12.5mg if you see some water retention, sensitive nipples ect.. or een 25 mg if it gets real bad should be fine though)
    now this is what works for me everyone is different guys will chime in and tell you to ad nolvadex, not to blast Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), run arimadex not aromasin none of it is wrong just other ppls personal experiences ytou have to gauge it all for your self!
    you also said you want to do this right!! get your blood work done before you start your cycle so you have something to go off. then do it once maybe twice during your cycle to make sure everything is going as planned a lot of ppl dont and make it out fine but its the smart way to do it!! then you want to take another blood test at the end i havent done it before (but will be next time) so im not sure exactly when maybe someone who knows can let us know but im guessing you would want to have it done at the end of your pct so you can continue if needed or change it up or something like that any way thats my 2 cents. for the diet and training some of these guys will be much better at giving you advise in those areas !!
    good luck my friend!!
    Last edited by meeeeeeeeeeeeee; 08-20-2012 at 11:56 AM.

Always fix your diet and training beforee looking for a sick cycle bro.
    Your workout programme looks ok, plus their are plenty of ways to mix it up (pyramids, 5x5, etc), but stick to big compound moves for maximum results (squats, deadlift, bench, etc - no machines).
    If your not growing on your diet, you need to do one thing - increase the calories. Your food sources are clean, which is good, but you need more of it to really grow, so up your calories by an extra 500 and see how you go. Also, avoid fats (oil) postworkout, stick to carbs and protein.
    You say you want to build lean muscle without the bloated look, but remember when your looking to bulk its inevitable that you'll gain some pounds of fat aswell. Don't worry about this, you can always cut at the end to get the "lean" look.

Once all that is in order, focus on your potential cycle. As most of the guys on here have advised, do not under any circumstances go for tren on your first cycle. For your trainer to even advise that makes me very sceptical about his knowledge. There are so many different cycles for so many needs, some designed to avoid the bloated look completely (a Winstrol (winny) anavar cycle comes to mind). Take your time, look around, do your research, never rely on one person to give you a cycle.
    As for trying to avoid sides, if your already suseptible to acne or baldness, it will more than likely get worse on a cycle. Remember this isn't aspirin your taking, their will be sides. By using forums like these and researching you will find the perfect combos for your needs, but always get several opinions before deciding on a cycle.
    Good luck bro
    Last edited by Mrrippedzilla; 08-20-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Thread Information