Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Been using Adex 0.5mg EOD my entire TEST E 500mg cycle... Add aromasin to PCT or no?
    I'm on week 9 and my weight has leveled out ( not gaining any more ) but strength is continuing to go up. After my last pin I'm gonna run HCG 500ius a day for 10 days and run Clomid 50/50/50/50/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20. Gonna add in Vit C and a cortisol control supp...

Had a few questions:

1) Should I add aromasin into my PCT? IF so what dosages?

2) Also, would you recommend 100mg for the clomid for the first two weeks also?

3) I've been using the same HCG since week 3, its been refregerated but I've let it become warm a few times. I heard HCG only lasts 30 days when kept cold? Its been over a month and a half since I reconstituted it, and along with the repeated warming periods its gone through... Is it still G2G? I'm going to continue using it because if there is still SOME active HCG in there its better than nothing... How do you guys circumvent this problem? 10+ week cycle and HCG only good for 30 days, yet I need to use it for 10 weeks ( 500iu a week). Thank you..

Thanks for any info !
    Last edited by HenryHill; 08-07-2012 at 03:31 AM.

Novice
    in for answer

Junior Bodybuilder letsgetyolked's Avatar
    Thats a pretty strange post cycle therapy (pct) from what I've seen. I've never seen anybody run clomid longer than nolva. I basically have the exact same cycle as you, but I'm using test prop only and my post cycle therapy (pct) is clomid/nolva at 100/100/50/50 and 40/40/20/20. From what I've heard about HCG is that you want to take it right up until the last pin and not take into post cycle therapy (pct). I'm going to use HCG twice a week for the last 1/3 of my cycle. That's just me though. I'm a noob, but that's all the info I've been able to scrap up. You might wanna wait for a vet to answer. Good luck bro!

And about the aromasin into post cycle therapy (pct), I remember reading that you don't want to add an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) into post cycle therapy (pct). Just use clomid and nolva, and you'll be good. The HCG u've been using will help your recovery ALOT!

no, aromasin is an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) its for during cycle

Novice
    Look, not speaking from personal experience but fromscientific facts, arimidex is linked with an estrogen rebound, so when you stop using it estrogen will bounce back to a high level in some cases, in post cycle therapy (pct) as your natural test levels are coming up your estro will also rise and a lot of people encounter gyno problems during and or after post cycle therapy (pct). In order to prevent this many use aromasin because it is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor and it does not come with an estrogen rebound, this is the way I will be doing it from all the research I have done. Good luck,

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by djjohnnied View Post
    Look, not speaking from personal experience but fromscientific facts, arimidex is linked with an estrogen rebound, so when you stop using it estrogen will bounce back to a high level in some cases, in post cycle therapy (pct) as your natural test levels are coming up your estro will also rise and a lot of people encounter gyno problems during and or after post cycle therapy (pct). In order to prevent this many use aromasin because it is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor and it does not come with an estrogen rebound, this is the way I will be doing it from all the research I have done. Good luck,
    what if you ran aromasin during cycle instead of adex? would you still want to run it during post cycle therapy (pct) or no?

Junior Bodybuilder letsgetyolked's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mispronounced View Post
    what if you ran aromasin during cycle instead of adex? would you still want to run it during post cycle therapy (pct) or no?
    No I dont believe so. I'm running 12.5 mg aromasin every day during my cycle and I'm not running it into post cycle therapy (pct). Everbody has advised me against that.

Novice
    I would honestly say it's all dependent on the individual, and blood work would be your 100% way to tell if you have high estro in your post cycle therapy (pct) and if you should use an AI.

50 mg a day for clomid is plenty . i would just run the adex i had for a extra week -2 into post cycle therapy (pct) , the last week at .25 tapering down. as info your gains topped out because you didnt keep adding calories as your weight went up imo , as you get bigger on cycle you have to keep adjusting your diet up to compensate for the newly added mass.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Novice
    I was under the impression that if today was your last injection then you would keep using arimidex for two weeks then stop right before you start post cycle therapy (pct). Or taper before you start pct.

Thread Information