Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Tendon-light cycle
    I've torched two tendons over the past 10 years (left quad tendon and right achilles tendon) and any cycle I do going forward I want to be as "gentle" as I can on them.

As such, I was thinking about something really simple, like

1cc Test-e (300)
    1cc Deca (300)
    2 IUs/day of HGH

Do this for, say, 8 weeks.

That reasonable?

Should I consider peptides (GHRP 6, etc.) in the cycle above or GH be enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaticfringe View Post
    I've torched two tendons over the past 10 years (left quad tendon and right achilles tendon) and any cycle I do going forward I want to be as "gentle" as I can on them.

As such, I was thinking about something really simple, like

1cc Test-e (300)
    1cc Deca (300)
    2 IUs/day of HGH

Do this for, say, 8 weeks.

That reasonable?

Should I consider peptides (GHRP 6, etc.) in the cycle above or GH be enough?
    8 weeks of gh is nothing especially 2iu's....6 months to yr

u might as well run a full cycle but go light on legs

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Tors View Post
    8 weeks of gh is nothing especially 2iu's....6 months to yr

u might as well run a full cycle but go light on legs
    Apologies for not stating this clearly. I'm already on GH, since mid-May and I'll continue that for at least 6 months, right through any cycle.

Should I increase GH to 3IUs/day?

2-3 iu of gh a day is whats recommended for healing right? from what ive read for healing & enhanching collegen synthesis is run test @ 200mg a week , maybe 250 at most, & run deca @400-600mg a wk. as for peptides i heard that igf1-lr3 or des are really good for healing as well. maybe throw in some tb-500? you should also get a bunch of over the counter supps for joint health.. like all the building blocks of tendons & ligaments like glucosamine,msm, chondroitin, SAMe, hyauronic acid, cissus, aminos etc. so your body has everything it needs to heal. have u had any sides running HGH on its own? the ligaments in my knees are fucked & people have recommended that i go on it... i think im too young for gh tho. im 25. anyway, good luck bro!

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyr_987 View Post
    2-3 iu of gh a day is whats recommended for healing right? from what ive read for healing & enhanching collegen synthesis is run test @ 200mg a week , maybe 250 at most, & run deca @400-600mg a wk. as for peptides i heard that igf1-lr3 or des are really good for healing as well. maybe throw in some tb-500? you should also get a bunch of over the counter supps for joint health.. like all the building blocks of tendons & ligaments like glucosamine,msm, chondroitin, SAMe, hyauronic acid, cissus, aminos etc. so your body has everything it needs to heal. have u had any sides running HGH on its own? the ligaments in my knees are fucked & people have recommended that i go on it... i think im too young for gh tho. im 25. anyway, good luck bro!
    No, no sides from GH.

I thought that peptides were getting wasted while on HGH, so I haven't been taking them. This, however, is something that I wouldn't mind getting a confirmation on--I'm not sure & am basing this on what I was told.

If that's accurate, I'm thinking I will increase GH to 3IUs/day & go with the cycle above.

Unless, of course, anyone has any great ideas.

My plan is to then start back up on peptides once I run out of GH and stay on that for a little while.

uniquemicals
Thread Information