Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Default Test prop 10 week cycle, PCT question.
    I am going to run Test Prop for 10 weeks while bulking, I have diet down just need to ask something about PCT.

I have Nolvadex, enough for 40/40/20/20 and a few bottles of HCG just need to know how to do them.

Should I run HCG during the last 2 weeks of my test prop injections? And maybe taper the test down?

Then stop HCG 3 days before last test shot, after that wait about 1 week before starting PCT?

Just need the last bit of information to start, cheers!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    never taper your test. run it the same dosage all the way through. you can run hcg at 250iu twice a week for the duration of the cycle, i would atleast start around week 4 though. continue hcg until 3 days before you start post cycle therapy (pct). 7 days between last pin of prop and start of post cycle therapy (pct) is fine. as far as the nolva goes i ran 40/20/20/20 and it worked out just fine, everyone is different though. 40/40/20/20 is the standard. how much test are you running? what are your stats and how many calories are you getting a day?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    ^^^Agree, run the Hcg the duration of the cycle, you will not regret it. Can pin the hcg with a slin pin, sub-q, so it is virtually painless and hassle-free. Make sure to keep it refrigerated though or it will go bad really fast.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    also once reconstituted, it's only good for about 4-6 weeks. so if you have a couple vials like you said, i would do one, run it weeks 1-5, then do the other. don't mix both up in the beginning.

Rookie
    100MG EOD. 85KG in weight, around 15% bodyfat, 23 years old, lifting 18 months naturally so first cycle.

I am making sure to get in around 3200 calories or more a day, keeping protein over 200, some healthy fats such as peanut butters, nuts etc and a fair amount of carbs, usually over 250-300.

To avoid pinning too much I may start in week 4 (even though it's easy). So if I start week 4 I do 250IU twice a week, right up past my last injection 4 days after I stop Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), then nothing for 3 days then start Nolva PCT?

I may go with some natty test boosters like ZMA, or DAA but just as an extra help

Thread Information