Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By rowdybrad
  • 1 Post By brother bundy
  • 1 Post By thades
  • 1 Post By Matt0071
  • 1 Post By gadogs83
    Get big or get big trying Atomsk's Avatar
    Lightbulb First Cycle Planned Out! Input Please!? *Two Big Questions!*
    Okay so I'm 21 years old,5' 10" , and weigh 183lbs with around 4%BF and have been working out for around 3-4 Years and Dieting for a Year.
    Im running Test Cyp weeks 1-10 500mg/week (Pin on Mon. and Thurs.)
    To Kickstart teh cycle I'm gonna run D-Bol (Methan10) for weeks 1-4
    And for weeks 1-11 I'm going to be taking .5mg of Arimidex everyday.
    *For post cycle therapy (pct). I'm going to start on week 12. Run Nolvadex for 40/40/40/30/20 and that was all for Pct.
    My Cycle is pretty well planned out all i need is a little input and these next 2 questions answered.

1. Would it be fine to withdrawl AND Pin with a 25gauge needle????
    2. Since i have a little extra D-Bol i wanted to know if it would affect me too much if I started taking it a week or 2 before my first Pin? Then continue with the 4week Kickstart.

I wouldn't use the same pin, but if you have good gear you can use a 25g. Wipe the vial top first.
    Don't take it two weeks before test. If anything, take it 1-4 and then the last 2 weeks.

Just my FWIW thoughts here bud. You don't have 4% bodyfat and you should wait a little longer and get your diet and workput down pat. You probably won't need adex ed, maybe just 1/2 eod or 1 the day after pin and check your e2 and test in 5 weeks.
    Atomsk likes this.
    Un-Official Newbie Helper
    Need help, advice, info? RowdyBrad at safe-mail.net

Quote Originally Posted by Atomsk View Post
    Okay so I'm 21 years old,5' 10" , and weigh 183lbs with around 4%BF and have been working out for around 3-4 Years and Dieting for a Year.
    Im running Test Cyp weeks 1-10 500mg/week (Pin on Mon. and Thurs.)
    To Kickstart teh cycle I'm gonna run D-Bol (Methan10) for weeks 1-4
    And for weeks 1-11 I'm going to be taking .5mg of Arimidex everyday.
    *For post cycle therapy (pct). I'm going to start on week 12. Run Nolvadex for 40/40/40/30/20 and that was all for Pct.
    My Cycle is pretty well planned out all i need is a little input and these next 2 questions answered.

1. Would it be fine to withdrawl AND Pin with a 25gauge needle????
    2. Since i have a little extra D-Bol i wanted to know if it would affect me too much if I started taking it a week or 2 before my first Pin? Then continue with the 4week Kickstart.
    drawing with a 25 and pinning is fine im sure u know dont pinn with same needle u draw with.I would do 12 weeks of test take the dbols from the first pin go alittle longer then 4 weeks if u have extra its better then taking them before u pinn imo
    Last edited by brother bundy; 08-05-2012 at 10:51 PM.
    rowdybrad likes this.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    If you have 4% bodyfat im IMPRESSED. But with that kind of claim, i'd love to see some proof. If you are man, congrats dude, thats badass.

ON TOPIC, like bundy and brad said above, can draw with a 25g but do yourself a favor and use a different needle to draw and shoot with. Needles cost nothing and it isnt worth the extra pain of a dull needle.

^^^^with brad, start the adex at .25mg to .5mg eod and see how you respond. Dont want to totally crash your estro cause thats just as bad as estro too high in some ways.

Bump the cycle to 12 weeks, begin pct week 14. Those two weeks are definitely worth it.

Other than that, looks great man, work hard, eat hard, sleep hard, enjoy!

u should always just start out with Test Only, no orals involved and see how your body is gonna react to the test
    save the dbol for 2nd time around!
    and to answer your first question, needles are cheap why not use one needle to draw and another clean needle to inject
    Last edited by Matt0071; 08-05-2012 at 11:10 PM.

jonior bodybuilder jon emberlin's Avatar
    Holy shit 4% body fat is awesome!!! If your using glass ampules its fine to withdral and pin.

Yes i am 4% body fat lol. Im a hardgainer sadly so it's easy for me to stay at a low BF% (abbs all the time. even during bulking). I don't have enough Test Cyp for a 12 week cycle though! Any thoughts on that? and also why SHOULDN't i just do the dbol for a week or two and then start pinning while also continuing the 4 week kickstart? I mainly wanna start the dbol now because A) i dont have the needles yet (be here soon) and B) I would liek to take it during my sports practice this week since i can't pin yet. And ill take your advice on the Arimidex.... Ill only take .5mg EoD and see how i react.

and Jon i tried to reply to you but it says that an administrator has blocked me or my account doesn't have the privileges yet? (probably my amount of posts)

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Shouldn't start until you have EVERYTHING. Seriously. What are you gonna do if "be here soon" doesn't happen for awhile and you tank your test and cant do anything to help your body out?(shoot your cyp) that could mean no sex for a few weeks/months/etc...party

just wait man, it'll be worth it.
    brother bundy likes this.

Yes i am 4% body fat lol. Im a hardgainer sadly so it's easy for me to stay at a low BF% (abbs all the time. even during bulking). I don't have enough Test Cyp for a 12 week cycle though! Any thoughts on that? and also why SHOULDN't i just do the dbol for a week or two and then start pinning while also continuing the 4 week kickstart? I mainly wanna start the dbol now because A) i dont have the needles yet (be here soon) and B) I would liek to take it during my sports practice this week since i can't pin yet. And ill take your advice on the Arimidex.... Ill only take .5mg EoD and see how i react.
    bro not to be rude but get all your gear before hand before u even start to mess with aas
    and how long were u planning on cycling for?

i have all the gear. i have PCT and the actual gear. I just don't have the needles yet is all, so I cannot shoot yet. And i was gonna cycle for 10 weeks NOT including PCT so probably around 15 total weeks or so.

why dont u just goto a local pharma and grab some needles bro, easy to do
    mlupi319 likes this.

Some places you need to have a script.

There are websites that seel them, sponsors here as well.
    Un-Official Newbie Helper
    Need help, advice, info? RowdyBrad at safe-mail.net

wow, not here in canada, a script for needles? never heard of that around here!

Junior Bodybuilder
    4% body fat? lol you're probably around 12% I'd guess. maintaining 4% for more than a couple hours is physically impossible, ifbb pros can only maintain that for a very short time during competition.

reminds me of a kid in my gym. overheard him talking to his body about how he was 6% body fat right now and wanted to get down to 2% soon. looked at him, visible beer gut through his shirt.

this is no race start when u get all your shit

No lol i would post pictures to prove it. The highest BF i've ever been is 12% and that was before i started working out. The MOST i am right now is probably 6-7%. I have needles coming from a reliable source and they'll be here Tuesday or so. And so i SHOULDN'T start D-bol a week early? Correct?

No lol i would post pictures to prove it. The highest BF i've ever been is 12% and that was before i started working out. The MOST i am right now is probably 6-7%. I have needles coming from a reliable source and they'll be here Tuesday or so. And so i SHOULDN'T start D-bol a week early? Correct?
    correct

bundy clean out your inbox it won't let me answer your pm cause it says its full lol. OP i'm not being a dick but post some pics brother man. 4% is crazy.
    Ocdude likes this.

Direct line medical has darts dirt cheap. 100 for $20.

Ill post the pics tomorrow after a day at the gym. And sorry about the inbox! i deleted the messages so hopefully that will fix your problem :P And the needles and syringes will be here tomorrow (has a tracking number)
    Last edited by Atomsk; 08-06-2012 at 12:56 AM. Reason: added needles comment ;)

Amateur Bodybuilder
    You have all your gear...but no way to shoot it. Joking when i say this, but so when things get bad after you start the dbol, and you have no way to shoot the test, you plan on gouging a hole in your ass and pouring the test in? hahaha

Seriously though, just wait. I agree with above, pretty much guarantee you if you go to 5 or 6 pharmacies you can find someone that will sell you a few pins.

Quote Originally Posted by rowdybrad View Post
    I wouldn't use the same pin, but if you have good gear you can use a 25g. Wipe the vial top first.
    Don't take it two weeks before test. If anything, take it 1-4 and then the last 2 weeks.

Just my FWIW thoughts here bud. You don't have 4% bodyfat and you should wait a little longer and get your diet and workput down pat. You probably won't need adex ed, maybe just 1/2 eod or 1 the day after pin and check your e2 and test in 5 weeks.
    Thank you, you actually answered my question haha but thanks everyone else too!

Thread Information