Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
    Junior Bodybuilder
    What burns your fat quickly w out burning muscle?
    I wanted to throw clen in with my clean diet to help speed up fat loss, but i heard clen eats muscle as well. I dont want that. Or is there something else that targets fat only?

Yes. Diet.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jablesjables View Post
    I wanted to throw clen in with my clean diet to help speed up fat loss, but i heard clen eats muscle as well. I dont want that. Or is there something else that targets fat only?
    As far as I know, clen is anti-catabolic (muscle sparing). Eat high protein and diet while you're on it

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkleys View Post
    As far as I know, clen is anti-catabolic (muscle sparing). Eat high protein and diet while you're on it
    Yer my bad got mixed up with T3 last night but fuck it. clen will keep muscle but won't make them grow fast.

Straight Up Gangster ! Die$eL~Man's Avatar
    Diet & lots of Var....

I work with several guys that swear by var... And given their size and bf I believe them.

diet and cardio

Agreed, no chemical can do its job without diet and cardio, and keep your resistance training strong, get enough protein, and stick with it. Often times we are putting crap food in our bodies and we think nothing of it, look at all the little things, read labels, menu's etc...

clens anti catabolic rep is based on studies done on cows , even when you adjust the dose for what a human weighs they were using more than a human can stand . do NOT depend on clen to be anti catabolic.
    Matt0071 likes this.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Junior Bodybuilder
    a caloric deficit with a high amount of protein

As a lot of peeople are saying, its al diet and cardio. Just make sure your not trying to lose to much to fast..the key is to lose a little bit each week over a extended period of time, if ur doing high ammounts of cardio and slashibg tons of calories out of ur diet that is when you'll lose muscle. And anytime ur cutting carbs out raise the protein!

It is mostly the cardio and diet however there are some products I like supplementing with as well. Anavar (var) is awesome as stated above, I also like clen stacked with t3. Or an ECA stack. Also animal cuts is a good over the counter fat burner.

Diet and cardio is key. Cutting on AAS is best to keep from losing muscle. NTBM has a fatburner called n2flame thats definetly worth giving a shot.

Calorie deficit + High protein + High intensity interval training + Compound lifts

Uncoupling
    Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    clens anti catabolic rep is based on studies done on cows , even when you adjust the dose for what a human weighs they were using more than a human can stand . do NOT depend on clen to be anti catabolic.
    There were also some studies showing clen to be anabolic in pigs and certain rats. But humans do not have the same anabolic response to beta2 agonism so we do not get the same effect.

And be careful with the type of cardio. HIT can be very catabolic as when you push your muscles into anaerobic respiration they can not burn fatty acids for energy and instead rely on your muscle glycogen and amino acids and at that point you are catabolic and wasting muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by builtbeast View Post
    There were also some studies showing clen to be anabolic in pigs and certain rats. But humans do not have the same anabolic response to beta2 agonism so we do not get the same effect.

And be careful with the type of cardio. HIT can be very catabolic as when you push your muscles into anaerobic respiration they can not burn fatty acids for energy and instead rely on your muscle glycogen and amino acids and at that point you are catabolic and wasting muscle.
    Ever compare a competitive marathon runner vs a sprinter (classic comparison in real life) who is more ripped? who has more muscle? The only competitive athletes who have negligible muscle do aerobic exercise. Weight lifting is anaerobic

the truth is anaerobic activity puts stress on the muscles in a way that causes them to grow. As long as you don't over do HIIT you will be fine. 5-10 1minute sprints with a warmup and cool down 3x/ week is not going to deplete your glycogen stores unless on a very low carb diet..

Also anaerobic activity raises your metabolism in a way that is just not seen with aerobic activity

Also your body adapts very quickly to aerobic activity meaning you have to steadily increase the amount to get the same results

Anaerobic > Aerobic
    Last edited by mlupi319; 08-05-2012 at 04:29 PM.

diet, cardio and low cal on tren.

Listen all the above posts, my advice is to learn to manipulate your diet in combination with cardio. If you can't learn to do this, then you will never stay at your goal. You can't stay on stuff like clen and T3 long term. However, these things can speed things up once you know what your doing.
    mlupi319 likes this.

Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Assuming you're on cycle:

Fasted cardio in the 120-130 BPM range, high protein, caloric deficit, green tea extract, clen, and var...
    Ashaman likes this.

I am banned!
    Too many people worry about muscle loss, After experimenting with various diets I've realised you will NEVER lose any muscle as long as you aren't in too much of a calorie deficit and you're eating enough protein. I've tried Intermittent fasting at a 500 kcal deficit, a VLCD diet and VLCD combined with IF, also tried Standard Keto diet and cyclic keto diet. For me the best one was the Standard keto diet, It's also the easiest diet to follow.

Compounds that are good for losing fat, sure clen is great apart from the tolerence build up, ephedrine and caffeine work really well too. If you want to run AAS to help Tren works really well.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    clen is very catabolic on it's own, even more so when combined with t3... the ONLY way to limit muscle wasting while on these two compounds is to run gear at the same time (test/tren combo is nice, but anything combined with test will do) and diet high in protein/low-moderate in carbs... tale as old as time

I am banned!
    Have you even had experience with compounds without gear or done research or are you just posting basing on you're own guesses? I'm not disagreeing for the sake of it, I just don't want people to start running tren to avoid catabolism when it's not needed. Clen is not catabolic on it's own. T3 is, but not clen.
    manu1433 likes this.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Jablesjables View Post
    clen isn't going to eat your muscles up

but if you do clen be careful on the cardio....keep it low intensity....that shit shoots your heart rate through the roof anyhow
    You mad Bro likes this.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by You mad Bro View Post
    Have you even had experience with compounds without gear or done research or are you just posting basing on you're own guesses? I'm not disagreeing for the sake of it, I just don't want people to start running tren to avoid catabolism when it's not needed. Clen is not catabolic on it's own. T3 is, but not clen.
    for a guy that says he's only on his second cycle u sure seem to have "a lot" of knowledge lol... clen IS catabolic, even more so when combined with t3... this is why bodybuilders ONLY run it 4-6 wks before a contest

I'm not gonna toot my own horn, but bro u got shitloads of learnin to do

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by China_Wall View Post
    for a guy that says he's only on his second cycle u sure seem to have "a lot" of knowledge lol... clen IS catabolic, even more so when combined with t3... this is why bodybuilders ONLY run it 4-6 wks before a contest

I'm not gonna toot my own horn, but bro u got shitloads of learnin to do
    You're talking about people who are way past their genetic limit, you have to consider that the majority of the people on this board aren't so therefore clen is not catabolic at all for us, in no way am I basing this on my own opinion, I'm going by experience and other peoples experience and I think even studys have been done to back it up. Even staying off gear is catabolic for people past their limit.

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood43 View Post
    As a lot of peeople are saying, its al diet and cardio. Just make sure your not trying to lose to much to fast..the key is to lose a little bit each week over a extended period of time, if ur doing high ammounts of cardio and slashibg tons of calories out of ur diet that is when you'll lose muscle. And anytime ur cutting carbs out raise the protein!
    It is mostly the cardio and diet however there are some products I like supplementing with as well. Anavar (var) is awesome as stated above, I also like clen stacked with t3. Or an ECA stack. Also animal cuts is a good over the counter fat burner.
    You are 100% on right here. I went from 242 to 185 competition day in 11 weeks (short notice) a fews years back. Cut all but 50-80g of carbs with tons of cardio for those 11 weeks. I was ripped but lost 50+lbs in 11 weeks. Lost a ton of muscle and strength. Stupid amature diet mistake. The plus side is that I took first in my class. If I knew then what I know now I could've came in at 200lbs just as lean.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information