Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Default Losing weight while injured. Need some advice.
    I'm 26 225 14% bf. I recently injured my shoulder. I've always had shoulder problems but this time it was worse and wouldn't go away. I thought I had an AC joint separation. So I went to the orthopedist and turns out that re occurring shoulder pain was due to arthritis of the AC joint. So he gave me a cortisone shot told me to stay off it and do rehab than start slow and light lifting. I'm not currently cycling so no worry there. So the 2 things I need help with. Since I stopped lifting I have gone down to 217. I only lowered amount of carbs still eating the same amount of protein and 7 meals a day. How can I keep myself from losing muscle? And what can I do for my shoulder I got some TB-500 but was only able to afford 10mgs total. Any advice on maintaining muscle and healing shoulder is appreciated.

ive heard tb-500 is awesome for healing joint issues, same with IGF1-Lr3 & des. if my shoulder was bad i would also go on a test/deca cycle. 200mg test, 400-600mg deca for the collegen synthesis. i would also stack all the building blocks of ligaments like glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, SAMe, hyauronic acid, cissus, lysine, all amino acids for that matter & anything else that would help boost pro collegen synthesis. if you have it available to you try adequan. its used for arthritis & degenerative joint disease in dogs & horses with virtually zero side effects. im in a similar position , my knees are fucked but im broke right now & dont have a source for the adequan. they all require scripts. anyway if you do most of this your shoulder will heal. until then dont aggrevate it further

Rookie
    I was in the same boat. Had both shoulders dislocated due to accident. Everything was torn and bone chipped. Have had 4 shoulder surgeries now and after 2 years off, back in the gym. Did a test e cycle first. Now im on my second cycle and im on test e and deca. Shoulder feels 10 times better with the deca. I also take fish oil and a slew of vitamins. But the deca made all the difference.

Thread Information