Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Traveling on cycle
    So I'm starting my first cycle in a couple weeks, almost have everything I need in place. I finally have a nice break in my work schedule where I'm just doing office work. But I travel often for work and I'll have a couple trips to deal with in the midst of my cycle. Any experience with this? Is it safe to travel with gear (and I mean through US airports)? I'm not worried about the working out part, I can find gyms everywhere I go.
    What kind of challenges am I looking at here?
    Thanks!

Junior Bodybuilder
    i wouldn't suggest bringing gear through airports, its just too risky imo.

what are you running and how long are your trips? if you're running a long ester and just taking short trips, you could pin ahead of time?

Pin before the trip and put the orals in an aspirin bottle, I've traveled internationally with both, but I don't recommend the vials since they are well labeled in the event that they are found

Junior Bodybuilder
    strong username to thread topic ratio^

I'll be running Test E, considering stacking Deca but now thinking maybe an oral is a good idea bc of the trips. Labels can't be removed (and claim diabetes supplies)? HAHA Sounds like I need to make a visit to the tsa website!

My trips usually last more than 4 or so days. I could pin before, but its mid-week that becomes the issue. Eating well is going to be a pain too, but thats solved with a trip to the grocery store.

Here's where I get lost with all the info out there... What happens if I have to pin a couple days late? Can an oral carry me over until I can pin again?

traveling and gear dont go together I dont like to be to far from my gym or my kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by brother bundy View Post
    traveling and gear dont go together I dont like to be to far from my gym or my kitchen
    Pin before the trip, dont risk it

Junior Bodybuilder
    its ok to pin e once a week if you have to

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I agree with above, ideally you shouldn't travel with your gear, but it can be done. I would just try to slowly adjust your pinning scheduling when you see a trip coming up on the calendar so that you can pin RIGHT before you leave(maybe a bigger dose) and immediately when you get back. Either way, good luck!

^^ this

on long esters it wont be as bad. you can pin the day you leave and if your back within a week then pin again

don't risk traveling with gear, possession of a controlled substance is no joke

Thanks guys, yeah the last thing I need is getting busted and have to explain to everyone why!

You have no reason to travel with gear for a four day trip on an ester that is time released over a two week period. If you did decide to travel with it, definetely put it in your check in bag, do not carry on.

Novice
    was searching for travel info because like the OP, i have to travel a lot with my job. however, my trips are anywhere between 2-3 weeks long so pinning before and then when I get back isnt an option and im not with the orals right now so that isnt an option either.

I am a diabetic so I have syringes and bottles with me all the time in the airport. I have only been asked what it was 1 time and I just responded "diabetic supplies" and that was it, they didnt question me or anything. what I was thinking is putting the vial with my insulin bottles since they never question it and putting the syringes with my insulin syringes in my checked luggage suitcase. I can also get a note from my doc stating I need syringes for my diabetes, not sure if the note will be too descriptive on it but putting that note on top of the bag of syringes and keeping a copy with me.

any thoughts?

uniquemicals
Thread Information