Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes
    I tell em fuck ya I'm on roids!!!!!! So you can tell huh? This is the greatest thing ever invented! All I gotta do is jab a needle in my ass and POOF!!!!!!!!!! I'm swole and ripped up!!! Thats it! You don't even have to work out! This is actually the first time I've ever set foot in a gym!! Can you give me a few pointers on how I should lift weights? LMFAO!!! I love fucking with people that ask me that shit
    Cyborg45, Ocdude and 501s finest like this.

^^^^ hahahah im gonna start saying that too. Maybe advise the ignorants to do the same thing. Inject and not go to the gym!

I tell them no because that would be cheating and muscle from steroids is only fake anyway.

^^^ i wish my muscles were real

HDV
    I guess everyone is different and feels different about being asked. At the end of the day it is really no ones business however you do find the ones that have the balls to ask, personally I don't give a shit. I'm proud to have done my first cycle. Most have no idea about the stuff except all the bullshit they here from media. I don't go around advertising but I also don't hide it.

I am banned!
    Steroids???!!!I don't even workout...i was born like this...(that's my answer)

Nobody ever comes up to me and asks me anything about steroids. Everybody is always super friendly to my face. But they have no problem running their mouth about it behind my back.
    Cyborg45 likes this.

i just say "na bra.. you mirnin" lol.... just personal friends, and if they keep asking, tell them to stop partying drinking, and to stop talking at the gym and lift.
    Getl4rg3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HDV View Post
    I guess everyone is different and feels different about being asked. At the end of the day it is really no ones business however you do find the ones that have the balls to ask, personally I don't give a shit. I'm proud to have done my first cycle. Most have no idea about the stuff except all the bullshit they here from media. I don't go around advertising but I also don't hide it.
    yup same here.

I don't know about everyone else, but I personally feed off people asking/making comments! I always deny it, and tell em I paid someone(3J) to make me a diet to gain some mass.. so im not lying completely!
    Cyborg45 likes this.

nope. i'd be bigger.

Rookie
    LoL, sad part is this is my true reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk01 View Post
    nope. i'd be bigger.

Dbol/Test/Equi/Adrol
    I PIN MY MOFUCKIN QUADS LIKE I PIN YO MOMMA.

^ It's the test typing
    DD55 and Cyborg45 like this.

'What I need that shit for?'

Junior Bodybuilder
    "Im not on roids, youre just a pussy"
    Cyborg45 and couch like this.

Quote Originally Posted by snobE1226 View Post
    I don't know about everyone else, but I personally feed off people asking/making comments! I always deny it, and tell em I paid someone(3J) to make me a diet to gain some mass.. so im not lying completely!
    hahaha that is exactly what i am doing right now. "of course im not taking roids bro. you should contact my nutritionist. the guy is fucking amazing. i mean look at the results i am getting. oh and also, drink lots of creatine". this is exactly what i keep telling my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by cross88 View Post
    "Im not on roids, youre just a pussy"
    ^^^ its usually those skinny ass pussies that ask the question. a couple of my friends workout everyday for 3 hours and eat 2 meals a day and then hate on me for being bigger than them. I AM BIGGER THAN YOU/BIGGER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE even without the roids. lol

Novice
    I pretty much always say the same thing, "No, just gotta eat a lot. If I were juicing I'd be way bigger." Then they ask what I eat and I tell them, "Eight meals a day, every day. Lots of protein." Their eyes go big after that.

Training to get Big!!
    ^^^ its usually those skinny ass pussies that ask the question. a couple of my friends workout everyday for 3 hours and eat 2 meals a day and then hate on me for being bigger than them. I AM BIGGER THAN YOU/BIGGER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE even without the roids. lol

hell they're doing aerobics every day not working out to get bigger. lol teach them ship mate haha
    My younger cousin also thought he'd get bigger by working out for 2 or 3 hours each time he goes and eating at sonic and pizza hut and crap. I educated him and now he's actually bulking. I try to help the ignorant people. We were all ignorant at one point. I know some can't be taught though. Saw a kid in the gym the other night, soab had 225 bouncing it off his chest like he had a pad on it or something. Luckily we have a loud mouth in our gym that positively criticizes gym rats like this. Luckily my boss is 58 and made sure I learned proper technique. But everyone has access to youtube, you can access thousands of proper exercise techniques, hell you can watch this one guy on there and he shows you proper technique for the majority of all lifts, and tells what muscle groups you are working. Shows you proper and improper techniques, so ignorance to some degree I feel no sympathy for. Just hate seeing these 18-19 yr old kids bouncing 225lbs off their damn chest. I have not a damn clue what got me off on this subject, has nothing to do with the OP haha. Oh well...
    Last edited by 501s finest; 10-11-2012 at 01:01 AM.

Novice
    funny i got asked and accused of being on roids when I haven't. And when I started nobody asks or accuses me.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by aznfondue View Post
    funny i got asked and accused of being on roids when I haven't. And when I started nobody asks or accuses me.
    I would get the odd comment when i was natural, but it was in a joking way. But now on my first cycle its constant accusations its getting pretty annoying. I just chalk it up to "not drinking alcohol and loading up on creatine"

Novice
    before i was on roids ppl always joked about me being on roids. i'll drink water and dude would come up and say what kind of roid is that ur drinking. usually i don't care, didn't bother me, rather took it as a complement. that means i look good wether i'm on it or not.

i agree about the educating part. but some people are too dumb for that. they do not want to be educated at all. i want to teach them though. for a really sick reason not because i like them. i think if i teach them SOME of the things i know, they would be stronger/bigger individuals. and they would owe that to me. if i get enough people to do that, hell i have my own army :P it would be like fight club or something

I slam my 20s down, rage, rip my hair out, and scream: " WHAT THE FU@K are you talkin' about?!?!?!?!" .......I just tell them it's good creatine and i'm workin out hard.

I get asked on occasion..

Eg. I was at a music festival in Melbourne Australia on the weekend and I had 4 random people ask me.. Holy fuck bro are those muscles real or are they steroids..
    Just from a stupid comment like that you know they are clueless cunts when it comes to bodybuilding so since I was the one there with a bottle of water not a beer or vodka I just said calmly,,

"nah mate just strict diet and hard training and no drinking" because they do none of those things they kinda believe you I think

Rookie
    Damit nobody asks me if I am on roids. Must be doing something wrong
    Cyborg45 likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Thread Information