Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By ErectusMaximus
  • 1 Post By TheChosenOne
    Rookie
    How long does it take for testosterone levels to go back to normal?
    I am a 19 year old male who is about to start a 10 week cycle of test enathate. I am wondering how long it takes for testosterone levels to go back to normal after a cycle??

All things are temporary. ErectusMaximus's Avatar
    Bad idea bro. At 19 y/o you have plenty of test in your system to grow. If you want to get bigger sleep and eat more.

Giving a time frame on when your test levels will be back to normal is hard to say. Some people's never do, others need to get on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for years, some take pct and recover pretty well. It's not worth the risk right now. If you screw up your system at this point in your life with AAS you will never be the man you coulda been.

I would wait until 25 when you have stopped growing, but hey your probably not gonna listen to some guy on the internet are you? GL

Junior Bodybuilder
    Everyone is different. I'm pretty sure that if you use gear right now your levels will never be as high as they are now. The reason I say that is because you are naturally on a test cycle right now. You need to abuse the fact that you are only 19. You should train really hard for a couple of months and eat a shit ton of food. Then get some lab work done to see where you stand. I'd be interested in seeing the results myself. I think you'll be surprised how high you can get your testosterone levels naturally at only 19. By the way, I grew an inch and gained 20lbs of muscle when I was 19. I wish I had gotten a hormone panel done then.
    darkside06 likes this.

The Degrees of Motion TheMinister's Avatar
    There you go. Both of the above.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    ^^^agree with above. At 19, not worth risking your body. But if you insist and dont want to listen to us, then take a good hard look at post cycle therapy (pct) protocol, thats the only chance of saving yourself.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/an... (pct)s-2.html

Rookie
    What do you mean by lab work?? And I have done a cycle of test e when I was 18, but what you say is interesting. I can turn back, so you definitely think its a no go??

Amateur Bodybuilder
    What kind of gains did you make from your first cycle? How much did you keep?

I would say wait, train hard, your test is PROBABLY still high because youre 19.

Did you to a proper post cycle therapy (pct) after your first cycle? If you didn't, you definitely need to get blood work done to make sure everything is ok. I'll say it again though, if you care about your body, ideally you should wait...or at the very least get blood work done and make sure everything is g2g.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by thades View Post
    What kind of gains did you make from your first cycle? How much did you keep?

I would say wait, train hard, your test is PROBABLY still high because youre 19.

Did you to a proper PCT after your first cycle? If you didn't, you definitely need to get blood work done to make sure everything is ok. I'll say it again though, if you care about your body, ideally you should wait...or at the very least get blood work done and make sure everything is g2g.
    I wasn't training HARD out, but I think I went from 65kg to 75kg in 8-10 weeks. I kept about maybe 3-4kg without pct(didn't know what it was then). It was 1 year ago from my last cycle but I have still been able to grow taller and build muscle during that time. I am alot more educated about cycles now and wondering if I should still do it cause you guys have convinced me not too
    Now haha

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Dont do it, just keep training and eating. Assuming you're doing those two things as you should, you'll grow.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by thades View Post
    Dont do it, just keep training and eating. Assuming you're doing those two things as you should, you'll grow.
    Yeah agreed. Looks like I won't use the test enathate I got now.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Save it, if you decide to cycle again in the "not near" future it should probably still be good. Throw it in a zip-lock to keep it sterile and put it in a dark drawer.

Or sell it ;-)

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by piggy1993 View Post
    I am a 19 year old male who is about to start a 10 week cycle of test enathate. I am wondering how long it takes for testosterone levels to go back to normal after a cycle??
    first of all... ur way to young to comprehend the consequences of gear... train hard, eat lots and do more research over the next 3 years, then maybe you can get your feet wet

lastly... to answer your question, everyone is different, but usually even when a proper post cycle therapy (pct) is run at the end of cycle natural test levels will not return to normal until 3-6 months after post cycle therapy (pct)...but there's a lot more that goes on in your body while being on cycle than just a shut down of natural test. U MUST take into consideration the mental effects you WILL have after coming off cycle, these can stay with u for a lifetime (ie obsessing over being smaller than u really are, depression...)

Thread Information