Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Rastas
  • 1 Post By brother bundy
    Rookie
    Best way to stack Test enanthate 250
    Hi,

Can anyone help me, I'm about to start my 3rd cycle.
    Have Test Enanthate 250, Test prop 100 tri tren 150 anavar 50 and oxybol 50. I have actually done this cycle before with test 275 instead of test enanthate 250. What would be the best way to stack this?

I am banned!
    If you've done it before then why are you asking?

Rookie
    because i didn't use the test enanthate before. I used test 275, which i was using eod.

I am banned!
    Do the test e every monday and friday bro or something similar.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    If all it is is test e then just pin twice a week.(Monday morning/Thursday evening) Standard.

Rookie
    Ok, thanks. Does test e hurt when you pin?

Does it hurt when you think? It was in your last cycle.
    size_matters and Rosco FleX like this.

Lol...there may be some discomfort bro, if you have pinned in the past you know the feeling. Pin it 2x a week @ 250mg Monday & Thursday like recommended.

Why don't you lay out your cycle the way you feel it should be ran and we can critique from there.

Test 275 and Test E are most likely the same thing, long esters, if you are happy with your results last time, stick with what you did. But man sure seems like a lot of gear, and conflicting compounds. If you have Test E, then why Test P, and why anavar dbol and Tren. I agree, you should lay out your cycle doses and all, otherwise nonone knows how much you are planning on taking, how much gear you have, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Super Hench View Post
    Hi,

Can anyone help me, I'm about to start my 3rd cycle.
    Have Test Enanthate 250, Test prop 100 tri tren 150 anavar 50 and oxybol 50. I have actually done this cycle before with test 275 instead of test enanthate 250. What would be the best way to stack this?
    ok bro stop lying to yourself you know you never cycled before...No shame in that just be honest
    Rastas likes this.

Agree with Bundy, be honest, and do more searches, you can find more information that you are willing to injest through thread searches.

You have only done two previous cycles, but yet you are mixing 5 compounds? What the fuck is wrong with these people? I feel this is the sort of shit that gives AAS a bad name. People want to buy every compound that is available without knowing shit and make huge cocktails and then end up fucking themselves up. Why don't you just do yourself a favor and sit back and research the shit out of AAS before doing another cycle. I'm sorry if this is harsh, but the shit is annoying as hell. Half of the guys don't even look like they lift a weight, but yet they are pinning themselves and swallowing anything they can get their hands on. SMFH!

Quote Originally Posted by Live2Train View Post
    You have only done two previous cycles, but yet you are mixing 5 compounds? What the fuck is wrong with these people? I feel this is the sort of shit that gives AAS a bad name. People want to buy every compound that is available without knowing shit and make huge cocktails and then end up fucking themselves up. Why don't you just do yourself a favor and sit back and research the shit out of AAS before doing another cycle. I'm sorry if this is harsh, but the shit is annoying as hell. Half of the guys don't even look like they lift a weight, but yet they are pinning themselves and swallowing anything they can get their hands on. SMFH!
    I just wanted to say that everything you said is valid and you have a sweet back-piece. I'm not a believer (in God) but that is such a great variation of a regular cross. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rastas View Post
    I just wanted to say that everything you said is valid and you have a sweet back-piece. I'm not a believer (in God) but that is such a great variation of a regular cross. Love it!
    Thanks bro, my buddy drew it up and I just had to have it. I wasn't trying to flame the OP with my response, just a little frustrated with guys giving AAS a bad rap and this is how it starts. I know too many guys at my gym who are messing themselves up by running 2000mg of test with tren, D-bol, and HGH. They give the game a bad name and it sucks, but then again you'll always have people abusing shit and giving things a bad rap. I just wish the guys who come on here would actually take the time to research and learn from the true vets. This site is a tool and should be used as such!

Rookie
    ok hope u fucker dont rip me like u riped on him but imma ry anyway ! need a lil help gonna try 10 week cycle first timer also!so dont freakin ream me ok!but gonna do test p 500mg an test e 200mg first 2 weeks then then 400mg weeks 3 thru 10. an which is better nolvadex or arimidex? please leeme know

Quote Originally Posted by josequervo View Post
    ok hope u fucker dont rip me like u riped on him but imma ry anyway ! need a lil help gonna try 10 week cycle first timer also!so dont freakin ream me ok!but gonna do test p 500mg an test e 200mg first 2 weeks then then 400mg weeks 3 thru 10. an which is better nolvadex or arimidex? please leeme know
    for 1, nolvadex is a serm. Arimidex is an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). 2 different things. Use nolva for pct, arimidex while on your cycle for prevention of side effects. 1st cycle just run test e 500mgs a week for 12 Weeks. Sounds like you need to do a little more research bro. Read the stickies on the top of this forum. Tons of good info

Quote Originally Posted by josequervo View Post
    start a thread

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by brother bundy View Post
    start a thread
    Here's a New One Fellas.
    steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/632320-test-enanthate-stacking-advice-pcts.html#post3134454

Rookie
    Any suggestions or comments
    i'm 5'10 220lbs and have done many different cycles but new to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and T3

Anastrozol .25mg/ed Week 1 - 10
    Winstrol 50mg/ed week 1 - 10
    Tren E 400mg/week week 1 - 10
    Test E 500mg/week week 1 - 10
    HCG 500IU/week week 1 -10
    T3 50mcg/ed week 3 - 10
    Anavar 60mg/ed week 4 - 10 and 20mg/ed week 11
    Clen 80mcg week 1,2 - 5,6 - 9,10,11
    Nolvadex 30mg/ed week 11,12,13
    clomid 100mg/ed week 11 and 50mg/ed week 12,13

Thread Information