Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By crazyfmike
  • 1 Post By XxxMadMaxxX
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Injection idea/question for multiple compounds into same site
    Ok, let's say someone wanted to inject 2 compounds on the same day. Lets say for example test prop and tren ace. Now, what if someone didn't want to pin different areas on that day. Well, what if you loaded up a syringe with tren a, then pinned the prop into your quad. If you leave the needle in your quad, can you just unscrew the syringe part (of the one that previously contained the prop), attach the syringe containing the tren to the needle already in your quad, and pin into the exact same area? Any disadvantages with this method?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Why not just load the syringe with the tren and the prop?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Well, what if, for example, you only have 3cc syringes, but you are pinning more than 3cc of juice? Would my idea still be sound in theory? Or is there anything technically wrong with it.

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    I've mixed 5 compounds in a 5cc barrel.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I mean, you are opening yourself up to some bacteria that might happen to slip in in the couple second the the butt end of the needle is open to the air, but i guess it could be done. Would just have to be really careful not to jiggle the needle in any way while its in you, could end of hitting a nerve or something not fun/more scar tissue.

It could be done but it is an infection risk ... not saying youd get one, but your not supposed to do it that way ideally , then again when people order the satchets they often dump them out into a barrel like that ...

can you get 5cc syringe ?

Quote Originally Posted by MN87 View Post
    Well, what if, for example, you only have 3cc syringes, but you are pinning more than 3cc of juice? Would my idea still be sound in theory? Or is there anything technically wrong with it.
    technically no problem ... just sanitary issues

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MN87 View Post
    Ok, let's say someone wanted to inject 2 compounds on the same day. Lets say for example test prop and tren ace. Now, what if someone didn't want to pin different areas on that day. Well, what if you loaded up a syringe with tren a, then pinned the prop into your quad. If you leave the needle in your quad, can you just unscrew the syringe part (of the one that previously contained the prop), attach the syringe containing the tren to the needle already in your quad, and pin into the exact same area? Any disadvantages with this method?
    "stirring the needle" and creating a host of other issues is what you're asking for with this procedure.

I highly advise NO to this practice!
    Matt0071 likes this.

Ripped up like Rambo XxxMadMaxxX's Avatar
    Dude they have 5cc syringes for pretty cheap on Amazon!!! Get u some!!! Why go through all the hassle ?
    jadakiss likes this.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMadMaxxX View Post
    Dude they have 5cc syringes for pretty cheap on Amazon!!! Get u some!!! Why go through all the hassle ?
    Agreed, not worth the risk for $10 or $20

Olympian Bodybuilder
    more than 3cc's?? I guess the tren a is most likely 100mg/ml and the prop is the same so why so many cc's per injection? even if ur running 700mg of each per week, which is on the high end of tren a, that's just ONE 2cc shot per day... even 1.5cc's of each eod would be plenty
    Last edited by China_Wall; 07-29-2012 at 05:00 AM.

You guys are unlucky, where I'm from we have needle exchange clinics. They give you ANYTHING you want! Just ask and it's free. 1ml, 3ml, 5ml, 10ml you name it. As long as they've got the gauge needle you want, the boxes are yours. The aim is to prevent the spread of blood born diseases and infection from sharing needles. A smart move by our government. I'm surprised the states haven't employed this method yet. Although I do know your health benefits suck compared to most. It's a shame.

I agreee that needle exchanges are a good idea in areas where there is a problem with IV drug users. I'm not sure I would agree that because we don't have them our "health benefits suck compared to most". I have outstanding health benefits, because I pay for them myeslf and have the best I can afford.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastas View Post
    You guys are unlucky, where I'm from we have needle exchange clinics. They give you ANYTHING you want! Just ask and it's free. 1ml, 3ml, 5ml, 10ml you name it. As long as they've got the gauge needle you want, the boxes are yours. The aim is to prevent the spread of blood born diseases and infection from sharing needles. A smart move by our government. I'm surprised the states haven't employed this method yet. Although I do know your health benefits suck compared to most. It's a shame.
    yeah, we have one here too, except every fucking dirtball junkie in the city is standing around there while downtown traffic goes by looking right at you, and everyone knows what the place is....lol they sell more shit around that place you wouldn't believe. as an ex-cop in this city I know what's going down around there...lol

Thread Information