Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Default Injection of death
    Today was a shitty injection day. I re-adjusted my hand towards the end of my glute shot since my side started to cramp lol... The re-adjustment must have hit a vein and injected.

Coughing fit, sweating profusely, yummy metallic taste, heart beating out of my chest, body trying to barf and the world closing in on me. I thought about cutting my heart out and like after a terrible night of drinking, "I'm not doing this again". I ended up in my bathroom, rolled in the tub and put my head under super cold water. The wife brought me a towel and not long after I was ready to go lift.

Good thing I came clean with the wife a week ago. Making up a story for this situation would have been interesting. I'm ready for my next shot!

Damn, I bet that was scary. I guess you are using some tren? Luckily I haven't done that yet (knock on wood). I wish I could tell my fiance about being on the gear, must be nice to have a wife that doesn't mind.

Nice. Good to see some people realize u can have a bad injection and it doesn't mean u got bad gear or u have an infection. Just realize u had a bad injection and limp ur ass to the gym and do some squats and work through that fuvkin pain. Good shit kamikaze!

[QUOTE=juiceyou321;3112084]Damn, I bet that was scary. I guess you are using some tren? Luckily I haven't done that yet (knock on wood). I wish I could tell my fiance about being on the gear, must be nice to have a wife that doesn't

If u can't b honest about this kinda shit most likely the relationship won't last.

[QUOTE=mistah187;3112087]
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceyou321 View Post
    Damn, I bet that was scary. I guess you are using some tren? Luckily I haven't done that yet (knock on wood). I wish I could tell my fiance about being on the gear, must be nice to have a wife that doesn't

If u can't b honest about this kinda shit most likely the relationship won't last.
    Thanks but we've been together for ten years. Just because she worries about my well being and doesn't want me to "take years off my life from steroids" (her words) doesn't mean my relationship won't last. Thanks for the deep insight about my relationship from reading one post. Pretty sure I didn't ask for your opinion.

[QUOTE=mistah187;3112087]
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceyou321 View Post
    Damn, I bet that was scary. I guess you are using some tren? Luckily I haven't done that yet (knock on wood). I wish I could tell my fiance about being on the gear, must be nice to have a wife that doesn't

The sooner you tell her the better. I waited a year before telling her and that hurt her the most. She doesn't agree with steroids but knows I'm going to do what I want. It's worse in your mind than the reality of telling her.

Didn't mean to offend bro. Just saying a simple truth. If u take ur self out of the situation and look at it it's very simple to understand. There is always objections to everything but in general,u should b ale to b honest about this kind of thing.

Sorry for high jacking ur thread kamikaze. Didn't mean to.

Yeah sorry kamikaze, not trying to threadjack. I'm not saying I like not telling her and I'm not saying its ok to lie to your wife. I would love to tell her, but she flipped shit on me last time I told her a year ago. It is what it is, hopefully it is something we can be open about in the future. I understand what you're saying mistah, but yeah it is a little offensive for you to tell me my relationship is going to fail because I am not telling her I'm on cycle right now. Like I said, I'm not saying its the right thing to do, it's just a little hard to approach.

Lol no worries. It's a tough situation especially someone who is about all natural (my wife). It doesn't help I felt the same way she does years prior. If you do tell her again, don't do what I did and tell her when you are on cycle. She is pulling the I'm still mad at you card so I have to spend more time with my hand . She has taken it better than I thought though. It helps I have my before cycle blood test showing low T so I use that as an excuse.

brother, besides hitting the vein I think you tripped yourself out. happens all the time to people. people on here have gone temporarily blind, deaf, you name it, but usually it's because they were about to faint....lol I know it's no laughing matter but I gagged so bad after one tren shot I was right down on my knees.
    u guys should leave the relationship stuff for dr. Phil....ease up guys.
    Jack Tors and crazyfmike like this.

I definitely wouldnt disagree about part of it being a panic attack. Which symptoms were caused by the injection and the other part freaking myself out I can't say. Either way, it sucked balls.

Novice
    Had this happing to me monday nicked a vein and tasted every thing that was in plunger.Then had a major anixety attack took a colapin and calmed right down.

heard stories like this. Hope it dont happen to me...

Junior Bodybuilder
    after all the years i been cycling, this shit happened to me the last cycle and it was horrible... it was a shot of test though, no tren.. i was coughing so damn hard!! i was choking and dizzy as a mofo...after a little while i was back to normal.. scared the piss outta me though

Junior Bodybuilder
    Happened to me only one time. It was testosterone too, not tren. I've probably injected well over 300 times. It definitely must have been in vein or something. I coughed my frickin head off for about 30 minutes. I could also feel my heart racing.
    Last edited by TheChosenOne; 07-29-2012 at 01:09 AM.

Pro Bodybuilder
    sounds like a "run-of-the-mill" reaction to a tren injection... I once ran tren a at 100mg ed for 3 months, had coughing fits like that at least 4 times per week... the worst part is when u know it's coming, the strange taste/smell, then whammo haha

funny thing is that yesterday I had a similar reaction after injecting a shot of deca and test together... strange taste/smell exactly the same as tren... just part of the adventure

That's the joy of tren. Who hasn't thought they were going to die? LOL
    kamikaze likes this.

No one asked...did you asperate?

i'm glad to hear this sort of thing happens to everyone and i'm not just a freak. Something like this has happened to me twice before. Once in university i was pinning a quad, i felt the needle tear through something. I went woozy and nearly fainted with the pin still stickin straight up out of my leg...lol! and the other day? sweating, a gagging cough, and anxiety. And i've never done tren..it was primo and sust. weird!

Quote Originally Posted by justin h View Post
    No one asked...did you asperate?
    Yes but not after adjusting. It's nice reading other stories about this. Definetely wasn't your run of the mill injection directly into the muscle.

This can happen with any oil based IM injection. Always aspirate and pin s-l-o-w-l-y. It'll minimize the pip and give you time to stop the pin if you start a reaction. Glad your ok kamikaze.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Hit a vein?? Sounds a little extreme. I have hit a vein a few times its not that bad...

sounds like you hit a nerve or are completely overreacting. either way, I have never heard such a dramatic injection story

Sounds like a shitty day.....I've nicked a vein and had a little cough but nothing even close to this.

The only thing you guys should hide from your wife is your girlfriend!
    mlupi319 likes this.

Ive had this happend to me, i thought i was going to die, had the phone ready and all.lol

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information