Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Pinnacle - Blood Work - Before and 3 weeks in Prop/Tren A
    Stats:
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 215
    BF: 13%
    Goal: Cut below 10%

Current Cycle started 07/06/12:
    100mg Pinnacle Prop EOD
    125mg Pinnacle Tren A EOD
    50mg Pinnacle Var ED
    Arim .5 EOD (switching to Pinnacle Arim which I have on hand... I was using my old dealers arim which apparently is fake or super weak.)
    CAB .5 E4D - ManP
    ECA - ED - ManP

A few things worry me about the blood work.
    -Shouldn't my test levels be a lot higher than they are?
    -Estradiol levels are way too high but I think my old dealer arim was fake or weak, so switching to my Pinnacle Arim. This should resolve the estradiol, yes?
    -I find it interesting my WBC raised and my RBC dropped
    -Platelets being that high worry me? Should I be?
    -AST dropped but ALT raised which I'm not too worried about
    -LH / FSH okay to be that low?

Thoughts?

BeforeBlood.jpg3WeekBlood.jpg
    Last edited by kamikaze; 07-27-2012 at 11:12 AM. Reason: forgot to add Var

Novice
    You got blood work done to soon should at least wait 6 weeks.

You need to find out whats going with your liver..

Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667 View Post
    You got blood work done to soon should at least wait 6 weeks.
    I plan on getting more blood taken in 3-4 weeks and after post cycle therapy (pct). I thought it was 4-6 weeks for the long esters and 3-4 weeks for short esters?

Quote Originally Posted by corvettels3 View Post
    You need to find out whats going with your liver..
    I'll edit my post, forgot I'm taking 50mg var per day. That could be part of the reason for the rise but it wasn't too bad before cycle. yea?

You are basically running 300mg of test and your levels tested near 1500 during the first 3 weeks, I would say that is really good and if you waited to test at around the 6 week mark my bet is they would be considerably higher!
    dsa8864667 likes this.

Thanks Zeek! What do you think about the rest of my values / concerns? I'm sure you've seen plenty of blood work at your age

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Short ester testosterone doesn't "build up" like a C or E ester, nonetheless near 1500ng's running 300mgs is about right. Also running shorts your blood is going to spike post injection and you could get different reading depending on time of day in relation to injection. LH/FSH is always low ON Cycle.

Adex raw is ridiculous pricey and the Masters of Fake GH and Knock-Off everything have found a powder that melts same. MANY reputable SRC's for ADEX (RUI included) sold bunk Adex no fault their own.

Junior Bodybuilder
    bro, are you taking any support supplements?

Quote Originally Posted by kingsfandave View Post
    bro, are you taking any support supplements?
    I have Liv 52 but haven't taken it. What kind of support supplements are you looking for?

Supplements I take:
    flax seed oil
    fish oil
    Multi Vit 2x / day
    Creatine
    Glutamine

The "build" up from test prop is not to the same extent as a C E etc but it is a real thing that does occur . Think of why we usually take almost a two full weeks to even get the libido boost from test prop, things along those lines. My own blood work has show this to me during test p and TPP runs. Higher numbers severlal more weeks in than the initial test.

I wil say this to you OP you are definitely running the rolls royce of test P from the purest powders as well as most expensive powders yeah yeah tough shit pac-man you have to spend for the goods!!

This batch is from before the "new" raws. Which goes to show their quality before improving it that much more. Don't get me wrong, I'm not doubting the quality or dosage. I was asking more for information purposes. Hell, my blood numbers can be anywhere as long as I feel the way I do now.

Does TREN A not register under test w/ bloods? I read they fight for the same receptors so I thought the result would be equivalent to around 700mg of test.

No sir tren A is not test and works through a different mechanism at least for measuring.

While tren A will shut down your natural test production if you ran it by itself your test levels would not be high from it the shut down also works through a different mechanism than through test levels.

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze View Post
    This batch is from before the "new" raws. Which goes to show their quality before improving it that much more. Don't get me wrong, I'm not doubting the quality or dosage. I was asking more for information purposes. Hell, my blood numbers can be anywhere as long as I feel the way I do now.

Does TREN A not register under test w/ bloods? I read they fight for the same receptors so I thought the result would be equivalent to around 700mg of test.
    kamikaze likes this.

Novice
    Was this fasting bloodwork? My ALT was also high. Then I did a fasting blood work for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and it was in the 20's. This is also when my doctor was giving me shots but he really didn't have a clue about what he was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonytubbs View Post
    Was this fasting bloodwork? My ALT was also high. Then I did a fasting blood work for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and it was in the 20's. This is also when my doctor was giving me shots but he really didn't have a clue about what he was doing.
    Yes, both were about thirteen hours of fasting. Although the nurse said its not needed for these tests. I would like to note this was on my off shot day as well. After post cycle therapy (pct) I'll probably stop all supplements and see if my liver levels settle.

Novice
    Willl your
    Regular doctor do theses blood tests for u
    How do I phrase it when bookinf an appoinment?

QUOTE=kamikaze;3111466]Stats:
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 215
    BF: 13%
    Goal: Cut below 10%

Current Cycle started 07/06/12:
    100mg Pinnacle Prop EOD
    125mg Pinnacle Tren A EOD
    50mg Pinnacle Anavar (var) ED
    Arim .5 EOD (switching to Pinnacle Arim which I have on hand... I was using my old dealers arim which apparently is fake or super weak.)
    CAB .5 E4D - ManP
    ECA - ED - ManP

A few things worry me about the blood work.
    -Shouldn't my test levels be a lot higher than they are?
    -Estradiol levels are way too high but I think my old dealer arim was fake or weak, so switching to my Pinnacle Arim. This should resolve the estradiol, yes?
    -I find it interesting my WBC raised and my RBC dropped
    -Platelets being that high worry me? Should I be?
    -AST dropped but ALT raised which I'm not too worried about
    -LH / FSH okay to be that low?

Thoughts?

BeforeBlood.jpg3WeekBlood.jpg[/QUOTE]

You can use privatelabs (google it), print out a requisition and go to the closest labcorp. I use my HSA for the cost and it's only $50 for the female hormone test w/ coupon.

Got a updated blood test in my 9th week. All values were around the same as before cycle blood except my Estadiol was 143 and high T. Taking Pinnacle Arim .7 EOD and ManP CAB .5 e3/4d since around week 3. Both are from reputable places so I'm not sure why my estradiol is so high. I haven't experienced any gyno issues. I'll probably do one more shot of test only tomorrow then start pct 3 days after. This way Tren is out of the system since I'm adding Nolva to my pct.

I started 50 clomid/d and upping my arim to .7/d and cab .5/eod. I read Nolva + prolactin can cause E rebound during/after pct. Should I continue cab and/or arim through pct since my E is so high? Originally I was going to PCT clomid only but read nolva/clomid combo helps you recover better. Plus it should help bring my E down to respectable levels.

Week 1-4 clomid 50/d
    Week 1-2 nolva 40/d
    Week 2-4 nolva 20/d

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Lots of people will give you different opinions, but you might wanna hold off on the nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) even if you drop the tren early. It's still kickin around in there for longer than you think, and although the risk is low, i doubt you wanna get bitch tits. If you have good clomid that will do the job, although if you got some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for a blast before the clomid, your recovery would go even smoother. Might be worth it to invest in some seeing as you're running tren which some(most?) people have a hard time recovering from.

Thanks for the quick reply thades. I'll need to research Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for next cycle. I know what it is but nothing more. Seems too late for me to do the research, get the stuff needed in time before PCT. I'll see how clomid only goes and get another blood test in two weeks. I'll add other pct items as needed.

I am banned!
    Besides the bloodwork....how was your overall experience/results tren/test?

Can't go wrong with Pinnacle and MP.

Yeah, how did that Pinn Tren treat ya. Feel like god?
    Un-Official Newbie Helper
    Need help, advice, info? RowdyBrad at safe-mail.net

Amazing results to say the least. My strength went through roof. Never thought I could increase lifts like I did, kept hitting personal bests. The main goal before the cycle was to cut but it turned to a recomp/lean bulk. I used to do 3sets 8-10, switched to 5x5 to test it out before this cycle and while on cycle it turned to 5 sets of 8-10. Most of my lifts gained 50-100 lbs.

Awesome Bro!

I got a Primo cycle planned, but that damn Tren just beckons me lol

you gonna stay with 5x5 and build for strength and size?

lol yeah tren turns you into an animal in the gym. Week 3 of post cycle therapy (pct) and yet to lose any strength. Currently, I'm sticking with a warm up set then 3 sets - 8-10 reps.

Here are some progress pictures.
    The first one was last year before we had a baby. I weighed 190-195lbs.
    The second one was when we had a baby and obviously my priorities changed for a bit. Gained about 15lbs of fat. I blame the wife!
    The last two are after this recent 9 week cycle. 215lbs currently. What would you guess my bf to be? I don't believe my caliper.

Attachment 546317
    Attachment 546318
    Attachment 546319
    Attachment 546320

Rep weight-
    Typically pyramid lower to higher weight through the sets. 8-10 reps
    Squat - 135/225/275/305/360/405
    Shoulder Press Dumbell - 60/70/80/90/100
    Bench - 135/225/275/305x2 barbel / 70/80/90/100/110 dumbell / 275 incline / 315 decline
    Shrugs - 590lbs and 125lbs dumbell warmup before
    low cable Row - end @ 320

This isn't great compared to some of the beasts on here but I'm happy with the results.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information