Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SonOfZeu$
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Planning winter Bulker, deca vs NPP
    Ok so I am very interested in bulking up quite a bit for my next bulking cycle. I have decided I need to bulk up more before trying to cut. I have gained a lot in first 2 cycles and this will be my third.

cycle 1: Test E 500mg weeks 1-10, Dbol 40mg weeks 1-6. Gained 36 kept 24-26.
    cycle 2: Test 700mg weeks 1-16, EQ 500mg weeks 1-15, Var 50mg toward start of cycle. Gained about 10-12 quality pounds and loss quite a bit of fat.my weight is at 200ish at 6ft now but I lost a ton of fat now at 10-11%

This time I was thinking Test/Deca/Dbol @ 600/400/30 for 14-16 weeks
    but the only issue is my bp tends to get high and I get water retention pretty bad even on letrozole. I really wanna bulk up huge but do not want to have a problem with bloating/BP. So was thinking of running

Test prop 150-200mg EOD
    NPP 100-200mg EOD
    Dbol 30mg ED
    Arimidex .25mg EOD or Letrozole 1.25mg EOD
    Caber 0.25mg 2x a week or EOD if necessary
    HCG 250mcg 2x week or EOD if necessary
    and do the whole thing for 10-12 weeks.

would this cycle give less bloat than test E/Deca? Really BP & bloat is the only problems I have on cycle everything else is perfect. I am so far not prone to gyno and only take Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to help get rid of water.

Also I am not sure what to do with Aromatase inhibitor (AI), because I am really sensitive to arimidex and It is the only thing that keeps the bloat off but it tanks my estrogen and I feel shitty, tired, irritable, headaches, creaky joints, etc

Aromasin works good it keeps estrogen feeling normal, but I get really hot on it and sometimes headaches and it doesnt completely take the bloat off also noticed my left nip was getting a little puffy but it could be in my head. I switched to letro

Letrozole is perfect so far because I only have to take it 2-3x a week and nips seem perfect and I don't get the headaches like from adex or aromasin. Also Letrozole does not destroy my estrogen as bad as Arimidex does.. Weird On letro the only bloating i notice is my face which turns completely red like a stop sign and puffy bags under the eyes while doing bench or skullcrushers etc

Sorry for the ramble but my point is Adex is the only thing that keeps bloat off, but it also completely destroys my estrogen so I am having trouble figuring out what to do. I might just stay on letro 1.25mg 2-3x a week and get a diuretic any thoughts?
    Last edited by josh223; 07-26-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Novice
    i'm sure a more experienced member will chime in, but, nothing can stop bloat. you can lower it/hinder it, but at the end of the day, test & deca/npp retain water, just how it is. along with other factors such as your diet (sodium) and water intake (if you dont drink enough water). you have the prop which is supposed to be less bloating but even then, people disagree because "test is test"

i'm the opposite of you. Adex, asin and letro deplete me of a lot of water so in that regard i'm of no help

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Yeah Adex completely got rid of ALL water retention. It also made me feel like garbage at 1mg eod and painful joints.

I drink 2 gallons a day, and I am watching my sodium I do not really put salt on my food I just need to make sure to not eat food with sodium in it

It all depends on the person if your going to get water, but since your so worried about the water, why don't you take TBol instead of Dbol and run Tbol at 50mg ed for 4 weeks. Your already running prop, and NPP both short ester with little bloat. Also just watch your diet and drink a lot of water at least a gallon. Because if you barely drink your body is going to keep the water due to having limited amount thus causing bloat.
    Bullseye Forever likes this.

Straight Up Gangster ! Die$eL~Man's Avatar
    Everyone reacts differently to compounds. I can get ripped off test while others get bloated

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I was considering tbol. Don't know if it will give enough of a bulk for the money. I can get 600 russian dbol for very cheap and no lie dbol is my favorite anabolic ever.

Hmm maybe I will switch it with tbol. Whats a good dose 100mg per day? How do you rate it compared to dbol?

I think I will stick with what I got and see how the test prop treats me. Also getting pharmaceutical grade Letrozole this time as well as Aromasin. I will be playing with the dosages until I find my sweet spot.

I blame the Test E lol.

Pro Bodybuilder
    test prop and NPP DO NOT give less bloat than test e and deca, the ONLY difference is more frequent injections... keep that letro crap out completely, no need for it at all. Run adex at 0.5-1mg eod and your bloat issues will be solved as well as keeping any gyno symptoms at bay.

40mg dbol is on the low/moderate side, I would say u'd be better off running 60mg for the first four weeks, then do it again the last 4 weeks of your cycle, running it one week past your last test injection...

another tip... don't start PCT too early, 20 days after last injection is a better starting point than 2 wks, the PCT drugs will be much more effective at restoring your natural test production

lastly... if u wanna grow, u gotta eat

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Thanks China Wall I appreciate your answer. I am glad you let me know that NPP does not give less bloat. Then whats the point if deca requires less injections?

Also I will give Arimidex another shot. Gonna try 0.5mg eod and see if it works. Depending on how many Dbol I get I will probly keep it at 30-40mg and run it for 8 weeks. (plz noone lecture me about orals past 4 weeks I get bloods done and my liver is healthy)

Yes I will be doing winter bulk diet and keeping a steady 4800 calories each day

Also I am one of the people who likes to wait till long ester test is out of my system before starting post cycle therapy (pct). I usually do 3-4 weeks after last shot.
    I will do that, start post cycle therapy (pct) 20 days after last shot. thanks

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by josh223 View Post
    Thanks China Wall I appreciate your answer. I am glad you let me know that NPP does not give less bloat. Then whats the point if deca requires less injections?

Also I will give Arimidex another shot. Gonna try 0.5mg eod and see if it works. Depending on how many Dbol I get I will probly keep it at 30-40mg and run it for 8 weeks. (plz noone lecture me about orals past 4 weeks I get bloods done and my liver is healthy)

Yes I will be doing winter bulk diet and keeping a steady 4800 calories each day

Also I am one of the people who likes to wait till long ester test is out of my system before starting post cycle therapy (pct). I usually do 3-4 weeks after last shot.
    I will do that, start post cycle therapy (pct) 20 days after last shot. thanks
    Deca has a deconate ester,a lot longer to take affect,usually around week 5-6 it kicks in,and most of the time your best results are from week6-12 all depending on everything else,plus at last pin,it takes a long time to get out of your body,you can still have sexual problems with deca several weeks post pin,it can store in your BF for a long time,i have fits with it after my cycles,but i love it,and the NPP will clear faster,its a mid ester

uniquemicals
Thread Information