Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

Anavar Vs. Tbol

Proud supporter AML, Ca size_matters's Avatar
    Anavar Vs. Tbol
    Hey guys, I was wondering which is better/ more bang for your buck between var & tbol?

I'm pretty much always aiming for dry gains and thinking of my next cycle being test E, NPP, var or tbol.
    I hate dbol and never tried anadrol & don't want to either.
    Any thoughts on which one's better?
    I'd like to know who used both compounds.

Thanks!

Anavar Anavar!! Imma be running it soon since its more of a cutting agent. But from the guys at the gym, they'd rather take tbol than var, var is very expense. THen again it all depends on how well var went for you

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfZeu$ View Post
    Anavar Anavar!! Imma be running it soon since its more of a cutting agent. But from the guys at the gym, they'd rather take tbol than var, var is very expense. THen again it all depends on how well var went for you
    Thanks for the info, I want to add some dry mass and var seems to offer a minimum in gains, mostly fat loss & a more cut look (from what I read so far) I'm thinking of going with tbol too, what would be the proper dose for tbol? 50mg/day? I know the var is usually 40-60mg/day.

btw I only took var before I started injecting :S I know I was young and stupid, using whatever PH that supposedly worked, then I found a guy for real AAS. bought some var and used it with epistane, fkn shut me down pretty bad for mild orals. (didn't really shut me down but I had a very low sex drive, hard time getting a hard on and pretty bad lethargy) everything came back to normal after pct but I still won't use anything without test now.

Novice
    Tbol I'd go 60-80mg from what I've seen on my buddies (never used it myself) but var helped me look leaner than normal on a test cycle while still blowing up in size.

Quote Originally Posted by ketchup View Post
    Tbol I'd go 60-80mg from what I've seen on my buddies (never used it myself) but var helped me look leaner than normal on a test cycle while still blowing up in size.
    Right on, this is valuable info,
    how long is the max time to run tbol? the ''steroid profile'' section here says 8wks max...

Novice
    I'd say 6-8 considering the fact that it's an oral, but if you are running bloodwork on the regular just watch liver values and see for yourself how your body does! 6 weeks max to be cautious, 8 if you are feeling like pushing it is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by size_matters View Post
    Right on, this is valuable info,
    how long is the max time to run tbol? the ''steroid profile'' section here says 8wks max...
    4-5 weeks dont be stupid

Novice
    Been running 50mg var for past 10 weeks with test E. took a few weeks to really notice anything but it has definately cut me up. I have one week left in my cycle and what I noticed was I quit gaining weight other than maybe a pound or two the past couple weeks but keep getting stronger and more defined. Bloating is way down and lost some belly fat. Var is the shit! Only downside is is decreased my appetite so have trying to eat more even when I'm not hungry. Also noticed that once the var kicked in my sex drive was still insane but it started taking forever to actually climax which isn't necessarily a bad thing! I tried Tbol several years ago and it got me very cut as well but can't remember it giving me the strength gains var has!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Anavar is awesome stuff. Tbol is supposed to be like dbol without the bloat. But nothing puts on mass like dbol or drol.

Anavar increases your strength, vascularity, muscle hardness, and gives that dry ripped look. The downsides are its expensive, needs to be run at 50-100mg per day for 5-8 weeks. It kicks in at week 3 and 4 thats when it really starts to shine. If you have good var people will notice you are on something because you will look pretty ripped/yoked even if you arent huge to begin with. I noticed anavar made my abs and obliques show before you could see nothing.
    another downside of var is it makes you have high BP, thick blood, bloody noses, and headaches but its worth it for the quality mass gains.

also you won't notice much weight gain on Anavar (var). It's weird because you will look bigger and more defined each day but you step on the scale and you are still same weight. It also makes you not have a strong appetite.
    Last edited by josh223; 07-26-2012 at 01:45 AM.

Josh gave you pretty accurate advice. I prefer anavar, but it is undoubtedly pricey. The results you are looking for are definitely going to depend more so upon your diet and workout regimen A's opposed to what compound you use. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by josh223 View Post
    Anavar is awesome stuff. Tbol is supposed to be like dbol without the bloat. But nothing puts on mass like dbol or drol.

Anavar increases your strength, vascularity, muscle hardness, and gives that dry ripped look. The downsides are its expensive, needs to be run at 50-100mg per day for 5-8 weeks. It kicks in at week 3 and 4 thats when it really starts to shine. If you have good var people will notice you are on something because you will look pretty ripped/yoked even if you arent huge to begin with. I noticed anavar made my abs and obliques show before you could see nothing.
    another downside of var is it makes you have high BP, thick blood, bloody noses, and headaches but its worth it for the quality mass gains.

also you won't notice much weight gain on Anavar (var). It's weird because you will look bigger and more defined each day but you step on the scale and you are still same weight. It also makes you not have a strong appetite.

good info man, i like everything about dbol, cept the bloat. it seems like tbol will b in my next cycle... does tbol give u thick blood aswell?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Me too Dbol is my all time favorite for size and the way I feel on it. I don't really bloat from dbol its more Test that gives me bloat. Anyways Anavar is pretty harsh on lipid profile and is known to increase LDL (bad) cholesterol and reduce HDL (good) cholesterol. I think this sort of causes the thick blood.

I have never used tbol before so I couldn't say

Quote Originally Posted by josh223 View Post

Yes sir, this helps a lot. I think I might go with var if the budget allows me... Thanks!

Would Test E 500mg/wk, NPP 100mg EOD & var 50-60mg/day be a decent combo for lean mass gain? With all the prami & estro blocker etc... thinking about running clomid @ 25mg/day throughout the cycle with maybe a 2 week pre loading then the usual for post cycle therapy (pct). (after I saw Zeek's post about clomid I'm def. gonna try it out!

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Var hands down.

If your going to run var and you have the money run var for 8-10weeks to get the best of it, because running var for 4-6 weeks really won't give you much. Running Tbol, I'd say the longest is 6 weeks; I believe the regular dose for tbol is 50mg ed, start off at 50mg and see how your growing and how the sides are, then jump to 60mg if you want. Def run some post cycle therapy (pct) assist bro, it helps with bp, acne, liver, prostate. I always run it, on my tren test cycle my bp was 114/70 and around that range the entire time while on.

Quote Originally Posted by size_matters View Post
    Would Test E 500mg/wk, NPP 100mg EOD & var 50-60mg/day be a decent combo for lean mass gain? With all the prami & estro blocker etc... thinking about running clomid @ 25mg/day throughout the cycle with maybe a 2 week pre loading then the usual for post cycle therapy (pct). (after I saw Zeek's post about clomid I'm def. gonna try it out!
    Week 1-12 test 500mg/week
    Week 1-10 NPP 100mg eod
    Week 2-12 Var 50mg ed OR Week 1-5 TBol 50mg ed.
    PCT;
    Week 14-18 Clomid 100/100/50/50 Nolva 40/40/20/20

Did you guys see a difference in the var and Tbol....?? Or personal preferenc?

Novice
    Good thread. All the Anavar threads catch my eye lately. To the guys saying it cut them up, I'm wondering how much you ate. I've heard many people claim they bulked yet got cut at the same time. scott skydive, based off what I've HEARD, I'd say var

uniquemicals
Thread Information