Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    I am banned!
    shortness of breath help?
    I am doing cycle below and for the past week or so have had very bad shortness of breath. Can anyone give me some help on what I should drop cycle too?

on week 10 now

1-12 test e 400mg e4d
    1-9 deca 300mg e4d
    1-5 dbol 50mg/anadrol 50mg ed
    1-12 aromison 15mg ed
    1-month 9 riptropin 6iu mon-saturday

I am banned!
    crazy you say this I just told my wife that sometimes during the day and night I have a hard time breathing. I am running the same cycle just higher dosage. First time to feel this way. I have ran this cycle a few times before with no problems. If you figure out whats going on let me know and I will do the same.

Any anxiety issues? Has caused prob for me before
    zephyr_987 likes this.

i am a smoker but sometimes at night i wake up with shortness of breath, but also suffer from anxiety issues too been on meds for 7 years, but yes to answer your question i suffer the same but seems only at night time

I am banned!
    Matt mine is mainly at night too. I have no anxiety and I don't smoke. I am under a lot of stress. I guess that could play a role in it.

I'm on test 400/ Tren 600.... I definitely feel shortness of breath.... Or better "heavy lungs" as I heard someone put it. But I get mine mainly in the morning, especially after I pin. Hot, humid weather makes it worse. I don't feel as though I'm not getting enough oxygen, so I just push through it.

Quote Originally Posted by cokezero View Post
    Matt mine is mainly at night too. I have no anxiety and I don't smoke. I am under a lot of stress. I guess that could play a role in it.
    Yeah it scary at times, sometimes i wake up from a dead sleep and cant breath worth of shit
    takes like 10 sec or more to catch my breath, but use to it now lol
    i have been dealing with this for awhile now, and doctors says it could be a cause of acid reflux or sleep apnea, who knows, but on gear i def find myself winded alot more when working out!
    and stress has a very big role in it too bro!

could be anxiety or High Bp.... get it checked. dbol can jack your bp up really high

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by anewguy View Post
    Any anxiety issues? Has caused prob for me before
    yes I have anxiety issues but havent had any problems like this on my previous cycles and I have been on same meds for a couple years now. I do not smoke and like some of the others it seems to happen more at bed time and wakes me up like I have forgot to breath for a couple seconds. Its a LITTLE scarry

zephyr I stopped the dbol several weeks ago but problem is ongoing

I get it sometimes. If I hit a nerve or feel the needle moving through. But Tren will do that. Must be just nerves don't worry about it, make sure you aspirate.

Quote Originally Posted by moeme View Post
    I am doing cycle below and for the past week or so have had very bad shortness of breath. Can anyone give me some help on what I should drop cycle too?

on week 10 now

1-12 test e 400mg e4d
    1-9 deca 300mg e4d
    1-5 dbol 50mg/anadrol 50mg ed
    1-12 aromison 15mg ed
    1-month 9 riptropin 6iu mon-saturday
    This was a common side affect for me when I ran test e tren e cycle, I had a hard time doing cardio. I'm 8 weeks test e deca cycle and its not a issue this time around, maybe it has something to do with 19 nors???

I am banned!
    well I got it checked out. blood pressure was ok however oxygen count was dangerously low . 3 nights in hospital and on iv and meds.

damn bro, did they give you a reason as to why they were low?

I am banned!
    No reason given ,
    I wasn't able to share much with doctors other than I am reasontlly having bad shortness of breath.they took count and I was very low 80 when should be 100 so everyone please be careful whenever your doing whatever

well I got it checked out. blood pressure was ok however oxygen count was dangerously low . 3 nights in hospital and on iv and meds.
    check for fluid in around the lungs and heart.
    did they check that?

not sure man but i can say 9wks of deca is kinda a waste.
    wk1-14 test
    wk1-12 deca
    next time (if)

my heart produces a "premature beat", as my doc said, when I'm on cycle. Feels like I lose total control of how to breath for a few seconds. Gonna hit up a cardiologist on my next cycle and see if they can send me home with a monitor to see whats up. Good luck though bud.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Sometimes water retention from test or deca can cause fluid build up that causes heart to work harder. I had low ejection fraction while on cycle of test & tren. Once i stop the cycle it took about 3 weeks to return to normal. Aniexty can also be a cause but I don't know that it would cause low oygen levels.

Quote Originally Posted by cokezero View Post
    crazy you say this I just told my wife that sometimes during the day and night I have a hard time breathing. I am running the same cycle just higher dosage. First time to feel this way. I have ran this cycle a few times before with no problems. If you figure out whats going on let me know and I will do the same.
    how much weight have you gained brother? I notice that as soon as i put on any substantial size, and as much as I hate to say it,extra weight ,means a little extra cardio. just my 2cnts. good luck.

I am banned!
    I put on about 20 pounds but I am worried about the water retention . I was running 15mg aromison Ed and tren .25 ml Ed. Here is my next planned cycle can anyone give advise to avoid this issue again.

1-12 deca 300mg ew
    1-14 test e 400mg ew
    1-14 aromison 20mg Ed
    1-12 prami 1/4ml ed
    1-4 dbol 50mg Ed
    1-14 hcg 2x ew

16-18 hcg blast
    18 start post cycle therapy (pct) nolva+clomid
    Last edited by moeme; 08-03-2012 at 02:22 AM.

I am banned!
    Yes they found excessive fluid in lungs

I am banned!
    so where did I go wrong?

Aspirin solves the problem for me. Not sure about the fluid in the lung issue. But most on-cycle shortness of breath can be helped with aspirin for me. Take it with food.

so where did I go wrong?
    OK, this is very strange. This sounds like mild heart failure. Fluid in the lungs is not the same as bloating or from water retention, and is not something that anti-estrogens will solve. You have serious issues going on, and the 20lbs extra might have pushed your heart a little too much. Did they do a full heart workup. The low oxygen tension is also indicative of heart issues, unless you live at altitude, or have a pulmonary embolism. 80% oxygen in your blood is not good, should be 100% for a normal healthy dude (unless, as I said, you live at high altitude). Need more information. Did they do an EKG or echocardiogram? Normal BP is not indicative of much if your heart is have issues.

so where did I go wrong?
    OK, this is very strange. This sounds like mild heart failure. Fluid in the lungs is not the same as bloating or from water retention, and is not something that anti-estrogens will solve. You have serious issues going on, and the 20lbs extra might have pushed your heart a little too much. Did they do a full heart workup. The low oxygen tension is also indicative of heart issues, unless you live at altitude, or have a pulmonary embolism. 80% oxygen in your blood is not good, should be 100% for a normal healthy dude (unless, as I said, you live at high altitude). Need more information. Did they do an EKG or echocardiogram? Normal BP is not indicative of much if your heart is have issues.

I am banned!
    they did xrays of lungs andd now are going to do follow up tests with contrast i think to see if there is serious lung damage. no i live in normal altitude and now oxygen is u to 98%

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information