Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Question What Should I Add to TEST400 Cycle??
    I recently picked up some Test400 (200mg E/200mg Cyp) and wanted to add something since it will be my 2nd cycle and I am looking for a more lean type of gain rather than a bulk, like if I were to use Dbol.

Stats: 23 y.o, 6'0'', About 215 lbs, around 12%bf...looking for gains in mostly size and strength but minimum bloat.

My game plan is to run .75cc Test Mon/Thurs (600mg/wk). I also have clomid and nolva for PCT and liquidex that I plan to use the entire cycle. At my rate, I will have 13 wks @ 600mg/wk.

Any suggestion as to what I could add for a more lean gain instead of bulking. I was thinking Winstrol (winny) but after reading some posts on it I am now unsure. Possibly eq or deca, or maybe just simply the T400?

Also can someone o.k. my PCT or tell me changes: 2 WKS AFTER LAST PIN...
    Clomid- 100/100/50/50
    Nolva- 40/40/20/20

Liquidex- .25 mg eod (wk 1-13)

Thanks!

anavar gets my vote

Rookie
    I know I can get them but am unfamiliar with them. What is their main purpose in a cycle, esp with test, and when would I take it and at what amounts? Do they have heavy sides?

Quote Originally Posted by PoppaPump456 View Post
    I know I can get them but am unfamiliar with them. What is their main purpose in a cycle, esp with test, and when would I take it and at what amounts? Do they have heavy sides?
    var with test is great u can use it for bulking or cutting.50 mg of real var at 8 weeks stacked with test will give great lean gains.Not to many sides with var it will mess with lipids and is a 17 but a mild one compare to dbol or drol.Var has a half life of 9 hours I get 25mg pills so I take one at 7am and one at 7pm

u also can use it many ways.In the front of the cycle or at the back end.You can even do a 4 week spit.4 weeks in the front 4 weeks in the back

Novice
    nowadays I dont even see why to add a toxic oral.
    why not maste or another inject?

wk1-14 400mg tests ew
    wk1-14 400mg maste ew

Test and mast are a very nice combo, weather bulking or cutting.
    Frees up test too so you get more out of your gear.

if not that, then 300mg deca ew gets my vote.

Novice
    Var is over priced and not worth it in my op, sure its nice. but if $ is a worry.
    Tbol gets my vote over var any way.
    more gains, no more sides, lean gains, no water.
    Tbol 30-40mg ed for 4-6weeks is nice. (with test of course for atleast 12 weeks)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by brother bundy View Post
    u also can use it many ways.In the front of the cycle or at the back end.You can even do a 4 week spit.4 weeks in the front 4 weeks in the back
    Thanks for the suggestion, Im leaning toward this after some research and finding out the cost. Due to costs I can only get 4WKS worth of it. Actually I can only get 25 50mg. pills...So I would have to do 25mg for about 4 days to make it more simple and 4wks long...

Any advantages running it the first 4wks or last 4 weeks? My assupmtion would to do it first 4 since after that test will be kicking in, or maybe there is a better reason to run it at the end.

Thanks!

All things are temporary. ErectusMaximus's Avatar
    I like Mr. Port's suggestion myself. Mast doesn't bloat you at all and will add much more strength and muscle than anavar ever will. Var is also very expensive vs results imo.

first off var is not expensive thas some bullshit u boys just dont know were to look.Mast is great poppapump get your 50 post and holla

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Port View Post
    Var is over priced and not worth it in my op, sure its nice. but if $ is a worry.
    Tbol gets my vote over var any way.
    more gains, no more sides, lean gains, no water.
    Tbol 30-40mg ed for 4-6weeks is nice. (with test of course for atleast 12 weeks)
    get a better job lol bahaha

Thanks for the suggestion, Im leaning toward this after some research and finding out the cost. Due to costs I can only get 4WKS worth of it. Actually I can only get 25 50mg. pills...So I would have to do 25mg for about 4 days to make it more simple and 4wks long...

Any advantages running it the first 4wks or last 4 weeks? My assupmtion would to do it first 4 since after that test will be kicking in, or maybe there is a better reason to run it at the end.

Thanks!
    stay away from var at 50mg sounds fishy...Good var I know is dosed at 25mg the most,]the half life of the drug is about 9 hours so if u have a 50mg pill some are capped your fucked u gotta eat the hole thing not good in my eyes.Or u got pills were u gotta splitt them becomes a mess..fuck all that spread your var at 12 hours apart twice a day.Im cool with the 4 week split but feel 8 weeks full on is better for results.You will love var if its real and stacked with test

Rookie
    stay away from var at 50mg sounds fishy...Good var I know is dosed at 25mg the most,]the half life of the drug is about 9 hours so if u have a 50mg pill some are capped your fucked u gotta eat the hole thing not good in my eyes.Or u got pills were u gotta splitt them becomes a mess..fuck all that spread your var at 12 hours apart twice a day.Im cool with the 4 week split but feel 8 weeks full on is better for results.You will love var if its real and stacked with test
    I will double check the mg on them thanks for the heads up...so my last question if I go with the vars...
    Am I wasting my time doing only 4wks? If not, should I run first or last 4 weeks?

I will double check the mg on them thanks for the heads up...so my last question if I go with the vars...
    Am I wasting my time doing only 4wks? If not, should I run first or last 4 weeks?
    waste of time at 4 weeks

Rookie
    waste of time at 4 weeks
    Damn, ok. Well i'll see what I can do. I appreciate you helping me out btw...What about running Winstrol (winny) the last 5 weeks? I can get that no problem for a decent rate. I would try the Mast but I cant get it.

Damn, ok. Well i'll see what I can do. I appreciate you helping me out btw...What about running Winstrol (winny) the last 5 weeks? I can get that no problem for a decent rate. I would try the Mast but I cant get it.
    winnie is known to fuck up joints unless your a pro making money dont fuck with it.Mast I hear great things
    Last edited by brother bundy; 07-20-2012 at 06:08 PM.

hangout and be a good member and u will have everything u ever wanted trust me

Rookie
    Alright Brother, I think I am going to spend the loot and get full supply of vars...can you, or anyone, let me know their thoughts if I am doing everything correctly...

Week 1-13: 600mg Test (.75cc M/Th)
    Week 1-4; 9-13: 50 mg anavar ED
    Week 15-19: PCT- Clomid: 100/100/50/50
    Nolvadex: 40/40/20/20

Arimidex: .25mg EOD weeks 1-13

Think gains will be immediate? Like ppl noticing haha?

Alright Brother, I think I am going to spend the loot and get full supply of vars...can you, or anyone, let me know their thoughts if I am doing everything correctly...

Week 1-13: 600mg Test (.75cc M/Th)
    Week 1-4; 9-13: 50 mg anavar ED
    Week 15-19: PCT- Clomid: 100/100/50/50
    Nolvadex: 40/40/20/20

Arimidex: .25mg EOD weeks 1-13

Think gains will be immediate? Like ppl noticing haha?
    thats a nice cycle bro well planned out nothing happens immediately be patient daniel son
    Last edited by brother bundy; 07-20-2012 at 07:38 PM.

Rookie
    Got a question for you brother...

The vars are 50mg capsules from trilogy. Ever hear of them?

And I was reading you should run last 8 weeks, but up until post cycle therapy (pct)? So if it was 12 wk cycle, i'd run vars up until week 14 then start post cycle therapy (pct) day after last cap. I just dont know to run like you said, the 4 front and end weeks, or last 8 up until post cycle therapy (pct)? THANKS.

Thread Information