Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
    Default What HGH has done for me, Miracle!
    A little over 3 months ago I suffered a serious pec tear in the gym and even partial tear of the tendon attached to the clavicle and humerus . I was not doing anything crazy but some heavy weight that I was going for 5 reps on, on rep 3 the tear happened! On June 8th I had surgery. 38 staples and stitches to close the ugly wound back up! The doctors were telling me I wouldn't get back into the gym probably for 6 months or so. In disgust I consumed several kits of hgh since june 8th in an attempt to speed up the injury healing process. yES i WAS ALREADY RUNNING HGH BUT i STARTED TO BLAST IT SOME DAYS 20IU SOME 15 OTHERS 30IU. and also with some days off from it.

Each week I went to PT the ladies would be amazed at what I could do so soon. My doctors appointments went the same way, disbelief mixed with intrigue.

Well a few days ago on my last doc visit he said don;t even come back here for at least another month and you are clear to ease back into the gym doing upper body in 2 weeks.

So basically 8 weeks or so post surgery I will be back in the gym working upper body after a major pec tear and tendon tear. The doc said i heal faster than a young child and asked if I had reptiles in my bloodline because of their ability to regenerate!! I'm a 50 year old man far from a child although I have an uncle that looks like a turtle, just sayin

I am so psyched you guys have no clue!! I was happy doing a litle legs here and there at least i could get in the gym but to think that I will be doing chest and shoulders again ( although slowly at first) is amazing to me so soon!!

I have always loved hgh and now I worship it!!
    Last edited by Zeek; 07-15-2012 at 03:22 PM.
    gadogs83 and Trust like this.

I am banned!
    Cool story good to hear you're recovering, if I ever end up in a situation like you I'd be fucked I can't afford HGH. Sometimes I even struggle to buy whey protein. haha.

ya good to hear you are doing better brother Zeek. must be costing a pretty penny blasting 20-30 ius some days

i cant wait to try HGH myself

Quote Originally Posted by R1rider View Post
    ya good to hear you are doing better brother Zeek. must be costing a pretty penny blasting 20-30 ius some days

i cant wait to try HGH myself
    Indeed but I got a new credit card and quickly cash advanced it to death!! Oh well the fiance will pay for it
    R1rider likes this.

Novice
    That's great to hear bro. Glad you're healing so quickly. I jacked up my ankle pretty good last September. Which I had approached that like you are.

what routine were u doing on your chest assuming flat bench or incline?
    how much weight bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0071 View Post
    what routine were u doing on your chest assuming flat bench or incline?
    how much weight bro?
    I was doing flat bench and really hate to discuss the weight because chances are I won't be anything close to that for along time lets just say a decent amount. But I had done this weight before and recently before the injury. Was it because I did not stretch well? was it because i am old and getting older? I don't know for sure

I've been at this a long time and have had 2 other pec tears on that same pec in the past but never as serious as the recent one!

reason why i ask because it happened to my body doing flat bench, but he blew his cuff, and now has a screw in it
    was benching 315 and he usually did it with ease ( was spotting him), as he came up after his 4th rep he laboured big time and obviously lifted the weight up, and was in a serious amount of pain
    as for the age he is the same age as me 32, and beginning to wonder the same as well, the older u get more likely for wear and tears, fortunantly it hasnt happened to me YET!

Good to hear of the blazing fast recovery!!!!!!

glad to hear your able to hit the gym again!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    i think when i hit 30 or 35 i may slow down with the balls to the wall lifting heavy ass weights training and go for more of a.... i don't know how to say it, athletic look with the strength to match? fuck i don't know, that doesn't make any sense. more functional strength? that doesn't make sense either, being able to move heavy weight and doing the assistance work that accompanies them is pretty functional. less weight, more reps, crossfit type shit. body weight stuff. i guess that's what i'm going for. i definetly don't want any tears. never broke a bone, tore a muscle or a tendon in 24 years. i'd like to keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    I was doing flat bench and really hate to discuss the weight because chances are I won't be anything close to that for along time lets just say a decent amount. But I had done this weight before and recently before the injury. Was it because I did not stretch well? was it because i am old and getting older? I don't know for sure

I've been at this a long time and have had 2 other pec tears on that same pec in the past but never as serious as the recent one!
    Since Zeek and I are buddies Ill tell u guys how much it was 2000 pounds fuckin 2000 pounds dont try this shit at home...Remember Zeek is half wolf and supposaby they are very strong almost 10 time the strenght of the juiced out man.How the bar did not snapp I dont no but please brother for all of us keep it to under 1500 from now on.I know your going to think it looks girly but please we love u and need u.Zeek is the man hgh baby!!!!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by brother bundy View Post
    Since Zeek and I are buddies Ill tell u guys how much it was 2000 pounds fuckin 2000 pounds dont try this shit at home...Remember Zeek is half wolf and supposaby they are very strong almost 10 time the strenght of the juiced out man.How the bar did not snapp I dont no but please brother for all of us keep it to under 1500 from now on.I know your going to think it looks girly but please we love u and need u.Zeek is the man hgh baby!!!!
    well he was obviously using an axle from a ford f450. 2000 pounds though? i thought it was 2000kg

Quote Originally Posted by brother bundy View Post
    lol I wish but if you divide 2000 by 5 and then add back 5 more lbs that would be the real number. Nothing earth shattering but good for an old fart. I'll never go above 3 plates again out of fear at this point, 4 plates on bench never again! just stack the reps on there and be done with it!
    Last edited by Zeek; 07-15-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Nice! I've been using HGH for several years now (with slin and IGF) and I don't see myself stopping until my doc tells me I'm having some internal organ growth or a GH gut. Serono Serostim FOR LIFE!! Helped me recover super fast with many injuries I've had over the years. HGH is a lifestyle, not a cycle! lol

/V

Thats fucking awesome brother. I wish I could afford to run GH right now. One day... For now its just igf-1 and gh peps.

Junior Bodybuilder WANNABEAFREAK's Avatar
    I had a severe pec tear where the muscle came off the tendon. Did surgery in March and took heavy dosages of HGH. While I was recovering, the doctor also said the same thing as you, but I tried to open a door by pushing it and the muscle ripped off again 1.5 months after the surgery. :-( Now I have this ugly tendon looking string between my pec and arm pit.

Quote Originally Posted by WANNABEAFREAK View Post
    I had a severe pec tear where the muscle came off the tendon. Did surgery in March and took heavy dosages of HGH. While I was recovering, the doctor also said the same thing as you, but I tried to open a door by pushing it and the muscle ripped off again 1.5 months after the surgery. :-( Now I have this ugly tendon looking string between my pec and arm pit.
    thanks for the info and warning my friend! how are you doing now bro , are you back in the gym lifting hard? Out of fear I will take it really slow and probably will not bench yet even if he does clear me to start low. It will be pushups for a long time I think. I'm paranoid about another tear, want this thing to heal well

just a Lil guy!!!
    Yes sir glad is working out for you. This way you can put down those 30lb dbs while your buddies watch n laugh at you. Cruel guys they are. Lol. Get 100% pops.

Pro Bodybuilder
    nice work sir.... bet the PT was like WTF...?? lol

Wannabefreak just put a reality check on me and I greatly appreciate it, wannabefreak if ever anything I can do for you hit me up. You have a Zeek do this for me free card

Yeah both the docs and PT were like WT!! old as man heals like a reptile but in the end being that old man is what got me the pec tear to start with and I really need to remember that

Quote Originally Posted by you mad bro View Post
    cool story good to hear you're recovering, if i ever end up in a situation like you i'd be fucked i can't afford hgh. Sometimes i even struggle to buy whey protein. Haha.
    lol.

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    awesome brother!!! i wish i wouldve had some when i had shoulder surgery

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    A little over 3 months ago I suffered a serious pec tear in the gym and even partial tear of the tendon attached to the clavicle and humerus . I was not doing anything crazy but some heavy weight that I was going for 5 reps on, on rep 3 the tear happened! On June 8th I had surgery. 38 staples and stitches to close the ugly wound back up! The doctors were telling me I wouldn't get back into the gym probably for 6 months or so. In disgust I consumed several kits of hgh since june 8th in an attempt to speed up the injury healing process. yES i WAS ALREADY RUNNING HGH BUT i STARTED TO BLAST IT SOME DAYS 20IU SOME 15 OTHERS 30IU. and also with some days off from it.

Each week I went to PT the ladies would be amazed at what I could do so soon. My doctors appointments went the same way, disbelief mixed with intrigue.

Well a few days ago on my last doc visit he said don;t even come back here for at least another month and you are clear to ease back into the gym doing upper body in 2 weeks.

So basically 8 weeks or so post surgery I will be back in the gym working upper body after a major pec tear and tendon tear. The doc said i heal faster than a young child and asked if I had reptiles in my bloodline because of their ability to regenerate!! I'm a 50 year old man far from a child although I have an uncle that looks like a turtle, just sayin

I am so psyched you guys have no clue!! I was happy doing a litle legs here and there at least i could get in the gym but to think that I will be doing chest and shoulders again ( although slowly at first) is amazing to me so soon!!

I have always loved hgh and now I worship it!!
    This is so money! Words of wisdom like this is why we join!

Nice man, glad to know your doing great now!...But yea, dont go heavy till you feel you re 200% repaired

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information