Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By DADAWG
    Rookie
    Default Aromasin Only PCT-Why Not???
    I'm having a difficult time understanding why it is necessary to use a SERM at all for PCT when Aromasin at 25 mg a day can raise testosterone by 60% and suppress estrogen by 65% all by itself. What am I missing here? Is using both together just some kitchen sink approach to treatment or are we just letting traditionalism trump good sense? When you consider that every drug you put in your body exacts some sort of toll wouldn't a minimalist approach be better? I know plenty of people have used Nolva or Clomid successfully but the potential side effects, while uncommon, are still cause for concern. I'd be very curious to what people have to say on this.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    are you honestly questioning the way thousands of seasoned vets run their post cycle therapy (pct) for the past few decades? think about it, Aromatase inhibitor (AI) stands for aromitose inhibitor. serm stands for selective estrogen receptor modulator. you can spend about ten minutes in these forums and find the difference between the two and why you do not just use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for post cycle therapy (pct). unless you're a troll

Quote Originally Posted by JTJT123 View Post
    I'm having a difficult time understanding why it is necessary to use a SERM at all for post cycle therapy (pct) when Aromasin at 25 mg a day can raise testosterone by 60% and suppress estrogen by 65% all by itself. What am I missing here? Is using both together just some kitchen sink approach to treatment or are we just letting traditionalism trump good sense? When you consider that every drug you put in your body exacts some sort of toll wouldn't a minimalist approach be better? I know plenty of people have used Nolva or Clomid successfully but the potential side effects, while uncommon, are still cause for concern. I'd be very curious to what people have to say on this.
    Try it out, let us know how u make out with your experiment lmao

Wow...

/V

Serms stimulate the gonads to produce test again. AI's do not. Aromasin with clomid during post cycle therapy (pct) would be good but not by itself.

I'm having a difficult time understanding why it is necessary to use a SERM at all for post cycle therapy (pct) when Aromasin at 25 mg a day can raise testosterone by 60% and suppress estrogen by 65% all by itself. What am I missing here? Is using both together just some kitchen sink approach to treatment or are we just letting traditionalism trump good sense? When you consider that every drug you put in your body exacts some sort of toll wouldn't a minimalist approach be better? I know plenty of people have used Nolva or Clomid successfully but the potential side effects, while uncommon, are still cause for concern. I'd be very curious to what people have to say on this.
    aromasin raises testosterone levels by preventing test from converting to estrogen which by default raises test levels and lowers estrogen levels. if your shut down post cycle its gonna be hard to stop test from aromatizing when there is almost no test present to begin with.
    quit trying to reinvent the wheel and learn from other peoples mistakes.
    donjob, gadogs83 and Jack Tors like this.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Rookie
    -----Serms stimulate the gonads to produce test again. AI's do not.
    -----aromasin raises testosterone levels by preventing test from converting to estrogen which by default raises test levels and lowers estrogen levels. if your shut down post cycle its gonna be hard to stop test from aromatizing when there is almost no test present to begin with.
    THIS MAKES SENSE TO ME NOW.
    -----But OP did ask a question, in a fluent manner. He had a question, he was unable to comprehend why based on his research, no reason to go ape shit on him, and then hop on a bandwagon and continue. If you think everyone should OBEY and listen to what one says without question, especially on THIS forum, where everyone regurgitates the same bullshit, and do not comprehend the science them selves, then your the dumb ass.
    GOOD LOOKING OUT. YEAH, THE "DO AS I SAY APPROACH" DOESN'T REALLY WORK FOR ME. I'M JUST TRYING TO FIGURE SOME SHIT OUT.

Amateur Bodybuilder MrMitcheyBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PROmlgMuscle View Post
    Post 5,6 is the best answer. But OP did ask a question, in a fluent manner. He had a question, he was unable to comprehend why based on his research, no reason to go ape shit on him, and then hop on a bandwagon and continue. If you think everyone should OBEY and listen to what one says without question, especially on THIS forum, where everyone regurgitates the same bullshit, and do not comprehend the science them selves, then your the dumb ass.
    Did you ever stop and think why everyone "regurgitates the same bullshit".

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMitcheyBoy View Post
    Did you ever stop and think why everyone "regurgitates the same bullshit".
    Actually if you look around enough you'll see people are all over the map with their recommendations, especially with regard to PCT-some do just 1 SERM- some do both Nolva and Clomid, some do a SERM and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Some swear Nolva sabotages your gains, makes you fat and gives you acne. Others say Clomid could impair your vision or turn you into an emotional little bitch---which based on some of these responses I'd bet a few of you might be using. Then we have the HCG debate. Do you use it the entire cycle, half way thru the cycle or do you blast during your pct? Let's not pretend any of this shit is written in stone and until the goddess of breast cancer medications and pregnant lady piss decrees otherwise I'm gonna try to gather all the info I can find and make an informed decision. OH- and cover your ass cupcake.

I personally would never know as i dont use, and never will use hcg during a cycle

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Post 5,6 is the best answer. But OP did ask a question, in a fluent manner. He had a question, he was unable to comprehend why based on his research, no reason to go ape shit on him, and then hop on a bandwagon and continue. If you think everyone should OBEY and listen to what one says without question, especially on THIS forum, where everyone regurgitates the same bullshit, and do not comprehend the science them selves, then your the dumb ass.
    you're*

sorry had to do it. i'm a dick

Let's not pretend any of this shit is written in stone and until the goddess of breast cancer medications and pregnant lady piss decrees otherwise I'm gonna try to gather all the info I can find and make an informed decision. OH- and cover your ass cupcake.
    Now that's some funny shit right here!! LMFAO.

/V

Amateur Bodybuilder MrMitcheyBoy's Avatar
    Actually if you look around enough you'll see people are all over the map with their recommendations, especially with regard to PCT-some do just 1 SERM- some do both Nolva and Clomid, some do a SERM and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Some swear Nolva sabotages your gains, makes you fat and gives you acne. Others say Clomid could impair your vision or turn you into an emotional little bitch---which based on some of these responses I'd bet a few of you might be using. Then we have the HCG debate. Do you use it the entire cycle, half way thru the cycle or do you blast during your pct? Let's not pretend any of this shit is written in stone and until the goddess of breast cancer medications and pregnant lady piss decrees otherwise I'm gonna try to gather all the info I can find and make an informed decision. OH- and cover your ass cupcake.
    great another keyboard warrior Did you even make the regurgitate shit comment??????? No. Stupid dumbass, that bloke is saying the opposite of what your saying by implying that everyone on here saysthe same shit. Instead of having different ways of doing things like your saying. Dumb fuck. I bet your sitting there at your computer with a fucking bandana around your head with a massive plastic GPMG like the keyboard warrior you are, ready to hose people down with your cyber diarrhea.

I do not see you as a dick at all. I think it is great that you are an aspiring English teacher, but I find it hideous that you make corrections when you yourself have difficulty forming complete sentences.
    And wtf are you a professional heckler?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0071 View Post
    Try it out, let us know how u make out with your experiment lmao
    lol
    hes going to end up in the "how do i rid gyno" or "i cant get an erection" thread

Thread Information