Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Bulldog2103
    Novice
    First cycle do i really need HCG?
    Im running 600mg of test cyp with Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for 12 weeks pct clom Nolva. Do i really need HCG during cycle? I don't care if they shrink the boys but i am afraid to go limp forever and not able to ever have kids. What do you guys think is HCG needed?

Novice
    I was told to just run the Hcg after cycle for 10 days then start nolva.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by 93stangers View Post
    I was told to just run the Hcg after cycle for 10 days then start nolva.
    Weird, I was told to run 250 mcgs 2x/wk throughout the whole entire cycle. Hopefully some vets can chime in.

Junior Bodybuilder
    It quickens recovery time by a large margin. Is it needed? Technically no but if you want to have a quicker recovery time thus shortening the time period from one cycle to the next then yes, you should look at it as a requirement. It's vital, so much so it should be your first purchase before you get your test, your body strives for a balance and this assists it greatly in getting there post-cycle. It can help prevent a hormonal crash, get you some hcg!
    donjob and sam schriebr like this.

Quote Originally Posted by j-lor View Post
    Im running 600mg of test cyp with Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for 12 weeks pct clom Nolva. Do i really need HCG during cycle? I don't care if they shrink the boys but i am afraid to go limp forever and not able to ever have kids. What do you guys think is HCG needed?
    I really dont c anything wrong with that. What I do c as wrong is taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) even if u dont need it. The body needs estro to grow muscle, an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) wipes out something like 80-90% of it. Did u have sides or did u just implement it from the get go? I wld c how your body deals with the test b4 going to that. AIs also wreak havoc with ur lipids so why add fuel to the fire if u dont have to. This is just my opinion but will hopefully give u some food for thought. Good luck buddy

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by cool dude View Post
    I really dont c anything wrong with that. What I do c as wrong is taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) even if u dont need it. The body needs estro to grow muscle, an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) wipes out something like 80-90% of it. Did u have sides or did u just implement it from the get go? I wld c how your body deals with the test b4 going to that. AIs also wreak havoc with ur lipids so why add fuel to the fire if u dont have to. This is just my opinion but will hopefully give u some food for thought. Good luck buddy

No sides haven't even started my cycle yet. I did some research and most people said it was best to run a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during a cycle.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by j-lor View Post
    No sides haven't even started my cycle yet. I did some research and most people said it was best to run a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during a cycle.
    It seems everybody has there own opion! Lol. I've heard form some vets who's say not to run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) unless systems arise, whole others say start Ai's regardless if theres systems or not. Tough call, maybe more vets can chime in on this subject...

Amateur Bodybuilder
    i would highly recommend hcg. it will help restore your hpta levels and make recovery a lot quicker and a lot easier. absoloutely no reason not to spend 10-60 dollars (depending on your source), pin some painless 29g slin needles twice a week and make sure you're doing things right. taking gear isn't just about takin AAS and the other things are optional. pct is required, an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is required 90% of the time and to me hcg is required. no ifs ands or buts. also running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at a low dose from the get go is not going to wreck havoc on you. if sides arise then raise the dosage of the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) gradually until you hit your sweet spot.

Novice
    Man this sucks i have everything besides hgc and wanted to start today. So if i use hcg should i do 500iu every 5 days from day 1 until end of cylce and would 5000iu one bottle be good enough? Thanks everyone

Novice
    Ttt

I like 250mg shots 2-3 times per week. Kept my balls normal and my post cycle therapy (pct) is going extremely well.

I personally never run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during a Test only cycle, to each there own
    as far as hcg goes, never run it either, my balls need hybernation, and they awake following up on my post cycle therapy (pct) PERIOD!

I've been wondering the same thing. This cleared up some questions.

Some people say to run HCG from day one some say wait a little. What do you guys think?

Rookie
    From what I've seen its 50/50 people who recommend HCG during cycle and people who don't. I guess just preference..

Its as simple as this is you want your testicles to atrophy and then wake them up from this atrophied state at the end of the cycle then you can save a few bucks and run a normal post cycle therapy (pct), most likely will not be able to tell the difference from the two without bloodwork. If you do not want your balls to atrophy one bit then you can run a dose of say 500 split into two 250mg injections per week.

Novice
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by H 3 L L S M A N View Post
    Its as simple as this is you want your testicles to atrophy and then wake them up from this atrophied state at the end of the cycle then you can save a few bucks and run a normal post cycle therapy (pct), most likely will not be able to tell the difference from the two without bloodwork. If you do not want your balls to atrophy one bit then you can run a dose of say 500 split into two 250mg injections per week.
    Thanks!

Thread Information