Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    what to do with test cyp TRT/VAR
    quick question for everyone I have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for mos now of about 120-140 mg/week. I just started Anavar (var) the other day and was curious if 25 mg twice a day was sufficient or if I should increase test cyp. or Anavar (var) ? I was going to do 8-10 week cycle of Anavar (var) and continue my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), do u recomend to continue or do post cycle therapy (pct), if so what do u suggest. thanks I. advance. i was considering doing 280mg of cyp a/day but if thats the case do i stop my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) after my cycle and use a post cycle therapy (pct). someone please help as i am considerably new to this and this forum.

500mg of test cyp/week 10-12 weeks
    2 shots 250 mon and thurs
    50mg of Anavar (var) ed is fine 4 weeks only

after cycle no pct just go back to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosages, 200 a week

do more research lots of info here

Rookie
    jack i really appreicate your help, now while that was my thoughts also would going back to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and not post cycle therapy (pct), that wouldn't stop natural production

Rookie
    now while i'm sure my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc had my best interest in mind i don't think he was letting me use my full potential. i wanted to increase to 210 a week but he told me it would shut me down.

Your doc should also tell you that the 120mg to 140mg/week that your taking will shut you down too. My understanding is that the standard starting dose is 100mg a week. Then bloods after levels are stable to see were you are at, and adjust from there. 210mg a week of test is not TRT! These types of doses are run to preserve muscle mass on the cruise phase of blast and cruise.

I want to be very clear, the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is shutting you down. If you raise the test dose to 500mg plus a week, that is considered the blast part. When you go back to your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose, that is the cruise part. There is no PCT if you are staying on TRT. You also have to remember that the 100mg testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose is only replacing what your not making. So a blast of 500mg's a week is roughly equivalent to 400mg above normal, not 500mg.

Remember, 200mg's a week is not testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and if and when your doc tests you, you are likely going to be above normal. Make sure you are running a normal physiological dose at least 5 to 6 weeks before your doc does any testing. More time is needed if you decide to run things like deca or eq.
    Quote Originally Posted by daveduz View Post
    now while i'm sure my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc had my best interest in mind i don't think he was letting me use my full potential. i wanted to increase to 210 a week but he told me it would shut me down.

Do not do Anavar (var) for 8 to 10 weeks!!! 4 to 6 weeks tops! Since you are new, stop the Anavar (var) (no PCT needed) and ask more questions and do more research (specifically on how to blast and cruise). If you are on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), chances are it is for the rest of your life. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) shuts you down even at 100mg's/week. And 280mg's a week will do nothing. Stay at 100mg to 120mg's/week until you do more research. You don't want to chance having your doc test you high and taking you off TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by daveduz View Post
    quick question for everyone I have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for mos now of about 120-140 mg/week. I just started Anavar (var) the other day and was curious if 25 mg twice a day was sufficient or if I should increase test cyp. or Anavar (var) ? I was going to do 8-10 week cycle of Anavar (var) and continue my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), do u recomend to continue or do post cycle therapy (pct), if so what do u suggest. thanks I. advance. i was considering doing 280mg of cyp a/day but if thats the case do i stop my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) after my cycle and use a post cycle therapy (pct). someone please help as i am considerably new to this and this forum.

j2048b
    now to my understanding, i was under the impression that one should do their Anavar (var) at the end of the cycle, so once the gains have hit a plateu, one can then add the Anavar (var) to increase their muscle hardness and even strength? people run it differently, but recently on here somewhere a few guys recommended it at the end, for the reasons listed above.

I agree, I would not use Anavar (var) at the beginning of a cycle. I think you will find that a lot of people like to use things like Anavar (var) , Winstrol (winny) and even tbol at the end of a cycle. Many believe they help solidify gains. Tbol and dbol are the only orals I would use to kick start a cycle. But everyone has different opinions and experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    now to my understanding, i was under the impression that one should do their Anavar (var) at the end of the cycle, so once the gains have hit a plateu, one can then add the Anavar (var) to increase their muscle hardness and even strength? people run it differently, but recently on here somewhere a few guys recommended it at the end, for the reasons listed above.

uniquemicals
Thread Information