Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products
 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Novice boyka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    3
    Pinnacle anavar?
    Just curious if anyone has tried the pinancle anavar, and what the results were? Dam good price, and now they are offering goods in Canada. I think I may have to do an order up pretty soon! Also anyone try the domestic Canada yet? Really wanna give it a shot

  2. #2
    Novice boyka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    3
    bump

  3. #3
    Movin' On Up! anewguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    734
    Rep Power
    4
    Reports are excellent bro.

  4. #4
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Pompano Beach
    Posts
    626
    Rep Power
    5
    Pinnacle is FIRST CLASS!!!! Anavar has had nothing but top notch feedback!!!
    Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

  5. #5
    Novice boyka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    3
    well its decided, I shall place an order soon. I will post my results on here for all Canadians to see, cant wait and hopefully it all works out!

  6. #6
    Pro Bodybuilder Harnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,203
    Rep Power
    3
    speaking of anavar, stacked with test, etc....what kind of results did you guys see from it?

  7. #7
    Movin' On Up! anewguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    734
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by boyka View Post
    well its decided, I shall place an order soon. I will post my results on here for all Canadians to see, cant wait and hopefully it all works out!
    Is it okay if I look too? I am American. lol

  8. #8
    Community Veteran Zeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,768
    Rep Power
    8
    Pinns anavar is the best UGL anavar available, I'm an anavar lover and the current new raws anavar they have can't be touched by any other UGL IMO

  9. #9
    Novice boyka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by anewguy View Post
    Is it okay if I look too? I am American. lol
    lol of course! However all the americans already know pinacle is g2g there, I have not seen any canadians review their new supply in canada yet.

  10. #10
    Pro Bodybuilder pikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Hitting hard!!!!
    Posts
    2,418
    Rep Power
    5
    Well my Canadien friend you will experience the best product you ever use and best gains you ever obtain so far....

  11. #11
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    0
    Interested in hearing feedback on this, although I would feel 100% confident buying from them as the gear i'm on from them is as good as advertised.

  12. #12
    Pro Bodybuilder brother bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,839
    Rep Power
    3
    Bangin!!

  13. #13
    Novice boyka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    3
    Yaaaaa buddies! Just picked out what I'm gonna order, gonna send off the email to get the gear sent, can't wait! I will keep everyone in the loop from placement of order, to receipt at the door and post pics of what I get. So if anyone sees my account dissapear in the next few days that's a bad sign lol. Feel free to pm me on the info on the process if you want

  14. #14
    Novice boyka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    3
    ................
    Last edited by boyka; 07-13-2012 at 01:20 PM.

  15. #15
    Novice boyka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    3
    bump. I dont want to "break any rules" so should I know post when I ordered and when I received my order??

  16. #16
    Sleep, Snap or Tap FormerFatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    463
    Rep Power
    3
    Protect our labs bro, don't post to much info. Alot of respected people already vouch for them.

  17. #17
    Novice boyka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerFatty View Post
    Protect our labs bro, don't post to much info. Alot of respected people already vouch for them.
    I completley agree, just no-one from canada has vouched form them yet, thought it might be cool to be the first and get the ball rolling for them up in the great white north

  18. #18
    Community Veteran Zeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,768
    Rep Power
    8
    XXXXX first off edit that post right now man!!! cause if stonecold sees that you are in for it man.

    Let me tell you straight one thing here. Do not fuck with stonecold, it is first off stupid cause it is a fight you will never win!

    This is stonecolds board, you have to give the man a level of respect just for that if nothing else

    The man has been living this lifestyle probably before you were born, another reason the man commands respect.

    Stonecold has probably forgotten more about aas and gh than probably the top 5 vets on this site know combined. Another reason to respect the man

    Anyone I have ever seen cross stonecold does not stay around here very long man! so fifix that post. Remember Pinnacle is NOT a sponsor on ology! we are allowed to discuss brands and quality because the boss allows us to. If we cross the line over and over it won;t be long before thsi is like the other boards where we can't share feedback on non sponsors.

    Trust what I am telling you edit or delete the above post


    Edit ^^^^^ good job removing that post man, trust me no good would have come of it for the above reasons. Now I am removing your name from this post and it is water under the bridge. Just be careful in the future bro.
    Last edited by Zeek; 07-13-2012 at 01:42 PM.

  19. #19
    Novice boyka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    Boyka first off edit that post right now man!!! cause if stonecold sees that you are in for it man.

    Let me tell you straight one thing here. Do not fuck with stonecold, it is first off stupid cause it is a fight you will never win!

    This is stonecolds board, you have to give the man a level of respect just for that if nothing else

    The man has been living this lifestyle probably before you were born, another reason the man commands respect.

    Stonecold has probably forgotten more about aas and gh than probably the top 5 vets on this site know combined. Another reason to respect the man

    Anyone I have ever seen cross stonecold does not stay around here very long man! so fifix that post. Remember Pinnacle is NOT a sponsor on ology! we are allowed to discuss brands and quality because the boss allows us to. If we cross the line over and over it won;t be long before thsi is like the other boards where we can't share feedback on non sponsors.

    Trust what I am telling you edit or delete the above post
    alright man its edited, I dont wanna get banned. I was in no way attempting to cross stonecold or piss him off. I respect the fact that this is his board as well as the fact that he has more knowledge about the game in his pinky finger than I will ever obtain.

    The only point I was trying to make was that I was unaware I was breaking any formally written down rules. It seems their are just some generally accepted principals for posting on these boards that a guy who has not been around long enough may breach simply because he does not know any better.

    I now fear any future posts will breach these generally accepted rules on here as the only rules I can famalriaze myself with are the officiall rules written by stonecold himself.

    Is it possible that their are other rules written somehwere that I missed?

  20. #20
    Community Veteran Zeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,768
    Rep Power
    8
    Not all rules are posted, but you can't run a thread that reveals a bunch of info especially on a brand that is not a site sponsor is all I'm saying. Pinn themselves is not doing anything in that country but a 2nd party is reselling the pinn stuff there.

    If they allow that post to stay up you had it brings legal issues into question and ology doesn't have AAS sponsors at all right now. So why risk legal trouble I'm sure is their take on it.

  21. #21
    Sleep, Snap or Tap FormerFatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    463
    Rep Power
    3
    In the end everything is up to stones discretion

  22. #22
    Novice boyka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    Not all rules are posted, but you can't run a thread that reveals a bunch of info especially on a brand that is not a site sponsor is all I'm saying. Pinn themselves is not doing anything in that country but a 2nd party is reselling the pinn stuff there.

    If they allow that post to stay up you had it brings legal issues into question and ology doesn't have AAS sponsors at all right now. So why risk legal trouble I'm sure is their take on it.
    lesson learned, makes sense

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By RED DEVIL in forum Supplement Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 04:25 AM
  2. By mski7 in forum Supplement Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2004, 04:52 PM
  3. By Andru1313 in forum Supplement Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-19-2003, 01:24 PM
  4. By panteracfh in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 01:58 PM
  5. By Volker in forum "My Steroid Cycle" Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 01:04 PM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







solid muscle isolate 5lb





3Js Nutrition Network

solid muscle isolate 5lb

health and fitness talk





need to build muscle