Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
    Default Beyond PCT, yes clomid is one of the best testosterone boosters available!
    Well guys just like the title says!

Clomid used during the off time and between cycles can actually increase your test levels by well over 100% It gets me to about 160% of natural levels on 25 mg per day.

You want a boost in the gym for both size and strength but are not ready for steroids - Clomid is the answer

Clomid is also an excellent replacement for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle if maintaining testicular size is the goal. Shut down is shut down so neither clomid nor Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is going to get you producing testosterone while using!

Recovery after a cycle- clomid is by far the best thing to run IMO

zeek droppin knowledge

TylerDurdn
    Good to know! Would it be okay to run this directly after clomid pct but drop the dosage down to 25mg as suggested? And any idea on the amount of time you should run it when not using it for pct?

I've also never considered using it instead of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during a cycle, well haven't tried Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during a cycle before. Do you think there would be any downside to running it why on cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurdn View Post
    Good to know! Would it be okay to run this directly after clomid pct but drop the dosage down to 25mg as suggested? And any idea on the amount of time you should run it when not using it for pct?

I've also never considered using it instead of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during a cycle, well haven't tried Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during a cycle before. Do you think there would be any downside to running it why on cycle?
    I run clomid both on and off cycle and have been doing this for a few years! wish I had known to stay on it during my off time sooner!

Many doctors will actually prescribe clomid now to their patients before moving on to shots etc.

It is particular interest to those with damaged hpta since it has healed some guys in some instances. In other words they stayed on clomid long enouh that they can kickstart their own natty production again!

hahah BC, it's just the old fart pulling one out of the hat for your entertainment

It does indeed work in place of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in a cycle to maintain testicular size, off cycle it boosts sperm count much as Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with some added benefits

So Zeek sine you said it raises your natty test levels, could you possibly use it as kind of a bridge between cycles to help keep gains by increasing natty test? Or is that not something it should be used for.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    Well guys just like the title says!

Clomid used during the off time and between cycles can actually increase your test levels by well over 100% It gets me to about 160% of natural levels on 25 mg per day.

You want a boost in the gym for both size and strength but are not ready for steroids - Clomid is the answer

Clomid is also an excellent replacement for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle if maintaining testicular size is the goal. Shut down is shut down so neither clomid nor Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is going to get you producing testosterone while using!

Recovery after a cycle- clomid is by far the best thing to run IMO
    definitely some method the this madness lol

I remember reading somewhere that guy from Birmingham (think his name was Yates haha) religiously ran clomid every 5-6 wks (while on) at 1000mg's per week... must have been some reason for it and it must have have some positive effect... he did win the O 7 times I think
    Zeek likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bcopp View Post
    So Zeek sine you said it raises your natty test levels, could you possibly use it as kind of a bridge between cycles to help keep gains by increasing natty test? Or is that not something it should be used for.
    It is not a bridge because you are recovering the coninued clomid will just stimulate your own body to produce more test. Everything else goes to normal! hdl, liver values etc. They all get a chance to reset to healthy levels.

When you go off cycle and use clomid you are definitely off cycle! a bridge is sort of confusing for some guys since a bridge is really never coming off the steroids but using low dosages of them to retain gains when off the heavy phase of the cycle. Blast and cruise is really what is said now instead of bridging but I follow what you mean bro!

Quote Originally Posted by China_Wall View Post
    definitely some method the this madness lol

I remember reading somewhere that guy from Birmingham (think his name was Yates haha) religiously ran clomid every 5-6 wks (while on) at 1000mg's per week... must have been some reason for it and it must have have some positive effect... he did win the O 7 times I think
    I think a guy running clomid in that fashion China_wall was doing it as a replacement for hcg? would not make much sense to me otherwise but then again he won the o 7 times and I'm just an old fart

Please remember that when you use clomid and increase your naty levels so dramatically often times you will need to keep an eye on e2 levels. Boosted high testosterone alwyas come along wiuth that damn e2 baggage!

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    Please remember that when you use clomid and increase your naty levels so dramatically often times you will need to keep an eye on e2 levels. Boosted high testosterone alwyas come along wiuth that damn e2 baggage!
    So I guess Arimidex would be in order with clomid??

If Clomid is such a test booster can someone explain to me why most guys seem to become PMSing women (mood swings, crying for no reason and so on) when using clomid as a part of PCT? I have never experienced this as this is my first cycle but lpease educate me!

Novice
    this is very interesting, i've always wondered if clomid or nolva could be used as a test booster when not on cycle.....so in your opinion what would be better on cycle Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or clomid? or both?

Before my cycle I took clomid 100mg for 10 days and my natty test level more than doubled. It was low to begin with, but still.

TylerDurdn
    I am definitely going to try this in my next cycle. Probably start the clomid a couple weeks before actually starting the cycle. Not only would it act like Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in maintaining testes' while on cycle, but wouldn't it also help prevent gyno because of its SERM properties(Binding to estrogen receptors)? I am gyno prone so this would be a win win for me!

Quote Originally Posted by tesseract View Post
    So I guess Arimidex would be in order with clomid??

If Clomid is such a test booster can someone explain to me why most guys seem to become PMSing women (mood swings, crying for no reason and so on) when using clomid as a part of PCT? I have never experienced this as this is my first cycle but lpease educate me!
    For some yes it could be needed for me on the other hand I never needed an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during clomid therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by 411vm View Post
    this is very interesting, i've always wondered if clomid or nolva could be used as a test booster when not on cycle.....so in your opinion what would be better on cycle Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or clomid? or both?
    Both clomid and nolva have been dhown to boost test levels the thing is nolva also lowers your IGF levels which to anyone building muscle is a big no-no!! also nolva has more side effects and is not recommended to be used over the long haul. Clomid on the other hand even after years of use is reported to have little in the way of real side effects.

as for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or clomid on cycle, try them both! Sometimes we are a product of our times and there is no changing that! that could be the case with me we had clomid available to us year sand years before Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) started to show up in gym locker rooms with our sources back in the day. It has worked so well for me that although I have used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and it did do what it was supposed to I still go back to good old clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by rowdybrad View Post
    Before my cycle I took clomid 100mg for 10 days and my natty test level more than doubled. It was low to begin with, but still.
    I t gets better as the weeks stack on at least till the 4-6 weeks mark before they top out I hear

I am definitely going to try this in my next cycle. Probably start the clomid a couple weeks before actually starting the cycle. Not only would it act like Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in maintaining testes' while on cycle, but wouldn't it also help prevent gyno because of its SERM properties(Binding to estrogen receptors)? I am gyno prone so this would be a win win for me!
    No need to start the clomid sooner if using it as asub for hcg, it works pretty fast! As for gyno clomid will 100% block the test induced gyno but if yiou are running deca or tren etc clomid will have no effect on blocking hat. For that us old timer used vit B-6 @ 300mg per day. I will say the b-6 was remarkably effective and even stoppped leaking nipples cold in their tracks when guys let it go that long before jumping on the B-6.

At the first sign of itchy nips from 19 nos we started out b-6 and we didn't get gyno!

TylerDurdn
    Awesome post, thanks for the info Zeek! Given me a whole new plan for my next cycle.

Badass info i was going to go with nolva but not anymore. Appreciate tha knowledge

Super Baller Ass Novice sealevel's Avatar
    Thanks Zeek! Guess I'm placing another order and stocking up.

i seen studies where guys were on aas cycles for 5yrs str8 and then running clomid (fertility clinics) for long period of time 1yr and having kids. clomid is under estimated by many ppl.

Awesome post, thanks for the info Zeek! Given me a whole new plan for my next cycle.
    Excellent, keep us updated with how it works for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hungry View Post
    Badass info i was going to go with nolva but not anymore. Appreciate tha knowledge
    Nolva was the next big thing for a long time but dropping IGF levels killed it for me!

Quote Originally Posted by sealevel View Post
    Thanks Zeek! Guess I'm placing another order and stocking up.
    It is a good time for clomid, the raws for many places have never been this good as they are now for clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Tors View Post
    i seen studies where guys were on aas cycles for 5yrs str8 and then running clomid (fertility clinics) for long period of time 1yr and having kids. clomid is under estimated by many ppl.
    Thank you for pointing that out! Clomid has indeed been shown to heal a damaged hpta if used over a long period of time. It won't happen for many with damaged hpta but it will indeed happen for some!

Was wondering from you guys what is better: Clomid in pill form or liquid? I have liquid clomi from RUI.

Quote Originally Posted by erocafeller420 View Post
    Was wondering from you guys what is better: Clomid in pill form or liquid? I have liquid clomi from RUI.
    RUI produces a very high quality product and to top if off they are one of our site sponsors! So you use the good stuff and support our site at the same time! It's win win brother!

the better would not be determined by liquid form or pill for but instead in the quality if raw materials used and the accuracy of dosing!

i have heard what you're saying zeek. in my minimal experience, ever since i use pharm grade clomid for my pct's, i have barely felt that "crash" ever again. so you are saying it doesn't fuck with your hdl? very interested in possible doing 2 or 3 months of clomid post cycle after reading this.

Diggy like with all drugs there are side effects and if you search it online it will provide you a nice long list but the same is true of aspirin or fish oil

Clomid is actually very mild and safe to use over the long haul! I've been playing off and on with clomid since the late 1970's. It is all we had as an anti estrogen available to most of us gymrats prior to ai's or even nolvadex becoming widely available to the masses.

It really is a useful, thoroughly tested compound that has stood the test of many decades not just a single study done on midgets from Malaysia with 3 testicles if you follow me

It is something definitely worth trying for the test boosting properties!

A friend of mine won nationals years ago using only nolvadex. He didn't cycle at all, just ran nolva and looked harder than ever. Personally if I were to do this, I would use Torem, it functions exactly the same way but many guys seem to get sides from clomid and don't with torem. Plus torem is great for lipids.

I wouldn't choose it over Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle but if just looking for a fix to atrophy its good, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) helps with the production of other sex hormones like dhea, and pregnenolone which all help in well being.

Google the term--- Pregnenolone Steal. Pretty interesting info.

A man stepping on stage and winning the nationals without aas and just nolvadex is truly a gifted athlete!! competing against aas,slin and gh infused athletes is impressive, kicking their ass is beyond impressive and this guy is gifted genetically beyond anything i can comprehend.

thank you for the feedback as always User! torem being something I have not used I can't comment on it. No doubt I'm a dinosaur! and should try to next greatest thing but it is hard to do when something has worked so well for me for so many years! You know how old ppl are

Clomid and bodybuilding go back at least 30years that I can comment on from seeing it used and using it back then. how much further back does it's usage go and being documented I am usure of but tell ya what, when I get back from PT I will definitely research both how long clomid has been used by ppl in our lifestyle as well as the torem. I see a lot of guys cry about torem post cycle therapy (pct) failing for them on the boards and not sure if it is a shitty product they got or if they misused it or what

I'm all for better things! as long as there is a decent well established track record
    Last edited by Zeek; 07-11-2012 at 12:21 PM.
    stevejay likes this.

great info as usual guys, always appreciate the insight!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Thread Information