Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

Sick on a Cycle

Sick on a Cycle
    Thank god it only lasted for a couple of days of being sick and obviously no appetite what so ever
    i felt it coming on as of last week, when lower back started to ache like flu like symtoms, but as of today i feel better, but for the last couple of days havent been eating worth shit! just thought i would throw that out there as i hate being sic on a cycle! lol

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Bro I just had that too!

Had the lower back ache and drank pure cranberry juice and popped C's all day and just beat it, felt kinda weak but getting better. Weird getting sick this time of year and while ON.

Glad you're better!

I was sick last cycle... my was a little more self induced though... all I ate was grilled chicken and rice for about 3 weeks straight... my stomach decided it hated that and let me know all about it. Remember: fiber is your friend!

yeah, for the last few days havent been eating awhole lot of anything as it would just come back up
    so i have been drinking alot of water mixed with lemon juice which gives me the vitamin c and cranberry juice as well, other then fruits, and water thats all my stomach could really handle, it actually timed out pretty good if i was to get sick i workout 5 days a week and take the weekends off and hit me like a rock starting saturday, but today i feel much better, thanks

it felt like i had back pumps off of dbol lol, how it started last week!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0071 View Post
    Thank god it only lasted for a couple of days of being sick and obviously no appetite what so ever
    i felt it coming on as of last week, when lower back started to ache like flu like symtoms, but as of today i feel better, but for the last couple of days havent been eating worth shit! just thought i would throw that out there as i hate being sic on a cycle! lol
    Dude I ripped my bicep lest fri and its only worse now, all bruised and throbing in pain!
    I didnt tare it rigth off (if i did I would be in ER and they would have to drill it back into position with a screw) so I know i have to lay of for months now! in the middle of my test/tren cycle!
    next week I will start working other muscles but the whole upper body is connected to that area and it freaking hurts.

thats what i get for trying ot do a good workout...
    I even felt/heard it and knew right away i just fucked myself up! :-(

So don't feel so bad :-/ i probibly can't lift till sept :'-(

Thats so crazy - I was just about to post about being sick on a cycle - My first cycle!! It started on Saturday - sore throat - been popping Vitiam C and eating C drops like candy! Just got back from my workout and starting to feel a lil better, but DAMN that pissed me OFF - Juced prkchop - sorry man.... making me think twice of how hard I go at the GYM - Good luck to you All!

damn bro, that sucks
    it happened to my buddy a couple months back, he was benching 300+, he could easily do that multiple times without any labour or such
    was spotting him and on his way up he started to labour really bad and brought the weight back up for him
    truth be known he got it check as he was in major pain and blew his cuff and now has a permanent screw in it, and now doing physio-therapy for months now
    hope the best for u bro, u dropping the cycle obviously now?

if i might ask how did u rip your bi bro, like what routine were u doing and how much weight?

Quote Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
    Dude I ripped my bicep lest fri and its only worse now, all bruised and throbing in pain!
    I didnt tare it rigth off (if i did I would be in ER and they would have to drill it back into position with a screw) so I know i have to lay of for months now! in the middle of my test/tren cycle!
    next week I will start working other muscles but the whole upper body is connected to that area and it freaking hurts.

damn bro that sucks! good luck man, hopefully you'll recover soon.

that sucks man. just curious but what exercise were you doing when it happened? hope it heals fast for ya bro.

Novice

wow man ouch! I hope you get better, yeah like the guy above said, what exercise were you doing and any advice on how we could prevent this from happening to us? I always try to warm up as much as possible and stretch on a daily basis in order to avoid these things

Thread Information