Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mabdelrasoul
  • 1 Post By brother bundy
    Novice
    Beginner here! Tiger Blood t500 test... Can anybody give a rookie advice? please.
    Hey bros,

I'm a NOOB... I've been a gym rat for years but I haven't been getting the body I want as heavy as I lift, I'll get a decent physique but I'll never get that professional athlete look because it's not in my genetics. Also if I take 2-3 weeks off of the gym for any reason... I LOSE EVERYTHING I WORKED FOR! Going back after a break is the most excruciating pain my body goes through, I am sore for DAYS...

I've finally decided to have the balls and I'm willing to do what it takes to get the body I want.

I'm 24 years old, 6'0 and 220lbs

I don't have a problem lifting heavy, I only have a problem growing/recovering muscles and shredding fat.

My diet is a slow carb/low carb diet... Consisting of mainly Proteins, Veggies, Legumes and complex carbs such as brown rice/yams.

My work out is pretty extreme weight training and I'm not going to lie I hate cardio and try to squeeze in 15-20 mins here and there...

My buddy and I decided to JUICE. I've been reading so many threads and I've learned a lot from you guys and I would greatly appreciate any advice/suggestions.
    My buddy told me he can buy "T500 by Tiger Blood" if anyone wants to read about it... tigerblood.com

Here's my concern... Has anybody heard about this? There isn't much on the web about it. Also, if you have heard about it... What kind of PCT can you recommend for me and what kind of dosage?

If not, can anyone recommend a good beginners cycle with a PCT... PCT is so hard to find and read about, it's so vague.

Novice
    welcome. i personally have never heard of "t500 by tiger blood" but a good starting dose is a test at 500ew PCT clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolva at 40/40/20/20. your also gonna have to get some hcg. but your just getting into the steroid game so first, research research research

I am banned!
    I disagree, I don't think the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would be needed, are you running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with your cycle?

Novice
    also what do mean by YOU LOOSE EVERYTHING YOU WORKED FOR after 2-3 weeks out of the gym, that might have somthing to do with your diet but at 220lb i think you know what your doing

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by 411vm View Post
    also what do mean by YOU LOOSE EVERYTHING YOU WORKED FOR after 2-3 weeks out of the gym, that might have somthing to do with your diet but at 220lb i think you know what your doing
    Thank you for the welcome!
    I was exaggerating by lose everything... I'm naturally a big guy, I used to way 275 no muscle but now my body fat percent is %22 and thats with a clean diet. I have a lot of loose skin, I have a big built unfortunately I have loose skin and I'm prone to gaining weight real quick. The reason I put off steroids was because I'm afraid of bitch tits, I have some fat in my chest and big nipples (which are embarassing and I get made fun of). I don't lose my muscle but if I take time off the gym, my fat comes back in seconds and if I hit the weights again I'm sore for really long amounts of time.
    I have my supplements lined up, I used to work for GNC so I know a lot about supplements and nutritions but I know nothing about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or AI...

I read that Aromatase inhibitor (AI) basically helps prevent estrogen levels to converting into fat.
    I don't know anything else about it, I'd love more information but I just can't really understand it.
    I don't know anything about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or SERMS...

I'm prone to gaining fat back real quick and I really FEAR getting bitch tits.

Also I'm planning on just using TEST for my first cycle. I'm paying $200 for the tigerblood T500, I don't know if that's a good price or not.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by You mad Bro View Post
    I disagree, I don't think the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would be needed, are you running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with your cycle?
    I don't know much about the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if you can read my comment I just posted. I think I should take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like arimidrex right? Can you give me more advice and also what an average price/dosage is?

Novice
    read the stickys at the start of forum there very helpful, ai's help control estrogen
    do some more research on clomid,nolva,hcg and your ai's
    its completely up to you on the hcg.

Currently Sucking a Big Cock
    Quote Originally Posted by 411vm View Post
    read the stickys at the start of forum there very helpful, ai's help control estrogen
    do some more research on clomid,nolva,hcg and your ai's
    its completely up to you on the hcg.
    good info, i agree!
    NotoriousVic likes this.

Ok brother a good first cycle should go like this 12 weeks of test c or e.Split into two shots say mon and thurs 250 a shot.Have aromasin or arimidex make sure its real.Aromasin can be dosed from 6mg ed or 12.5 ed or 12.5 eod.Arimidex can be dosed as low as .25mg eod or .5 eod or .5 e3d.for post cycle therapy (pct) I like clomid 50/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20 start post cycle therapy (pct) 3 weeks after last pin.Learn the game your on your way to getting jacked
    Last edited by brother bundy; 07-11-2012 at 01:53 AM.
    NotoriousVic likes this.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by brother bundy View Post
    Ok brother a good first cycle should go like this 12 weeks of test c or e.Split into two shots say mon and thurs 250 a shot.Have aromasin or arimidex make sure its real.Aromasin can be dosed from 6mg ed or 12.5 ed or 12.5 eod.Arimidex can be dosed as low as .25mg eod or .5 eod or .5 e3d.for pct I like clomid 50/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20 start pct 3 weeks after last pin.Learn the game your on your way to getting jacked
    This is most likely the stack I'll go with bro, thanks for the advice. I am going to do more research get all my ducks in a row!

why dont u just stick with Test C or E bro ( single ester)
    do u even know what blends are in the T500 bro?
    better choice thats forsure
    Last edited by Matt0071; 07-11-2012 at 09:44 PM.

Thread Information