Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By brother bundy
  • 1 Post By brother bundy
Thread:

Cycle Questions

Smile Cycle Questions
    Hey there, I'm looking into doing my second cycle (first cycle was test-c 500mg/week in 1 shot for 10 weeks) and I have a couple questions. 1 how does my post cycle therapy (pct) look? 1 thing i've never really understood is quite how the post cycle therapy (pct) works. I understand what it does, but are there certain drugs a.k.a clomid or nolva that should go with the different types of gear? And am I running the right dosages? I'm also curious to know if there is anything I can take to reduce acne. I got it very badly last time.

I'm 22 years old and i'm 180 pounds. But my wrist was recently broken so I haven't been able to workout and I wanna jump back into the game with a bang.

Weeks 1-14 Test E 500mg - 3 bottles
    weeks 1-4 Dbol 50mg ED - 1 bottle
    Weeks 8-12 Winstrol (winny) 50mg ED - 1 bottle
    Weeks 1-14 Arimidex .25mg EOD - 1 bottle
    Weeks 3-16 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 300ui every 3-4 days

Pct: Week 16-20 clomid*100/100/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20

Tauroursodeoxycholic acid or liv52 for liver protection

Let me know if the amounts I put down will be enough to get me through the cycle. I know that the orals come in different dosages, and I will find out how many mgs they are. Sorry for being so inexperienced, but I'm trying my best to learn.

Thanks everyone
    Last edited by mrbiggie; 07-10-2012 at 10:00 PM.

IMO...no need to run the test that long.
    I've never injected, ran quite a few oral cycles, but it seems to me that most people just see extra shutdown past ten weeks without the gains to justify it. Unless you plan on being on cycle year round, a shorter blast with the test might be better.
    I would also say save that A-dex for a couple weeks at least. You're not going to retain water from day 1 of the cycle, so starting it later would save you some $$$.
    Everything else looks good. Kinda young to be going so hardcore lol but we've all got our reasons

N2Guard is loaded with goodies for on cycle protection and yes it will prevent acne as I have seen in my prior cycle experiences.
    GL!
    Last edited by FL3X MAGNUM; 07-09-2012 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I've never injected, ran quite a few oral cycles, but it seems to me that most people just see extra shutdown past ten weeks without the gains to justify it. Unless you plan on being on cycle year round, a shorter blast with the test might be better.
    I would also say save that A-dex for a couple weeks at least. You're not going to retain water from day 1 of the cycle, so starting it later would save you some $$$.
    Everything else looks good. Kinda young to be going so hardcore lol but we've all got our reasons

N2Amp is loaded with goodies for on cycle protection and yes it will prevent acne as I have seen in my prior cycle experiences.
    GL!
    thats shitty advice from a guy who never injected and likes oral only cycles dont give anymore advice arnold...wtf is extra shutdown
    TylerDurdn likes this.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    It would probably be best to run a 4 week post cycle therapy (pct) clomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20. better to be safe than sorry buddy.

Keep the 14 weeks nothing wrong with that at all, this is you second cycle.

Amateur Bodybuilder

N2Amp is loaded with goodies for on cycle protection and yes it will prevent acne as I have seen in my prior cycle experiences.
    GL!
    It takes 4-6 weeks for test e in take full effect so imo your just wasting time and money if your cycles not over 12 weeks.

Novice
    looks good but i would like to see some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in there.

Quote Originally Posted by 411vm View Post
    looks good but i would like to see some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in there.
    I've actually read about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) a lot. But What exactly does it do? At the end of my last cycle I found my sex drive took months to return. But I ran cloud only pct so I'm sure with all these additives it would help Hey?

N2Amp is loaded with goodies for on cycle protection and yes it will prevent acne as I have seen in my prior cycle experiences
    Okay I'll look into that. Anyone else had any experience with that?

Thanks for all the advice guys

Quote Originally Posted by MrMitcheyBoy View Post
    It would probably be best to run a 4 week pct clomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20. better to be safe than sorry buddy.
    Okay I will add that in thank you

Quote Originally Posted by brother bundy View Post
    thats shitty advice from a guy who never injected and likes oral only cycles dont give anymore advice arnold...wtf is extra shutdown
    That is ignorant. Care to share your advice? Why stay shut down when gains are slim to none?
    I've also never read the Harry Potter series but I bet I could read it better than you
    As per my disclaimer, I have never ran an inject cycle. That does not mean I don't know anything about it.
    You do realize also that while it takes time for test e to kick in it also takes time for it to clear the body?? To each their own. Subbed for your advice.

Mrbiggie what week do you plan on starting your pct?

Novice
    in short-hcg keeps the balls working while on cyle or can be used as a blast to wake them up at the end of a cycle....the clomid and nolva will deffinitely help to, do some research on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) it will help you to recover faster which will help with the sex drive after your cycle...

Mrbiggie what week do you plan on starting your pct?
    2 weeks after my last injection

in short-hcg keeps the balls working while on cyle or can be used as a blast to wake them up at the end of a cycle....the*clomid*and nolva will deffinitely help to, do some research on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) it will help you to recover faster which will help with the sex drive after your cycle...
    OKAY Thanks very much for the information. Should I run 500 uis 2x per week?
    Last edited by mrbiggie; 07-09-2012 at 05:47 PM.

That is ignorant. Care to share your advice? Why stay shut down when gains are slim to none?
    I've also never read the Harry Potter series but I bet I could read it better than you
    As per my disclaimer, I have never ran an inject cycle. That does not mean I don't know anything about it.
    You do realize also that while it takes time for test e to kick in it also takes time for it to clear the body?? To each their own. Subbed for your advice.
    go eat a dick hows that for advice
    mabdelrasoul likes this.

Thank you for your contributions to this forum

TylerDurdn
    Those Harry Potter books are so damn long and have a bunch of big words in them. Idk where you are reading about injection cycles but I wouldn't recommend running it the way you have read. Simple, test takes 4-6 weeks to kick in and then you run it a total of 12+ weeks to see results. Test E has a half life of 5-7 days so you would start post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after last injection. (ex. 12 week Test E cycle start post cycle therapy (pct) Week 14..) That is what I have done with good results and read about 900+ times on this website. Stickys in this section are very helpful.
    Last edited by TylerDurdn; 07-09-2012 at 09:12 PM.

TylerDurdn
    Hahah, Ive read somewhere that this diet mixed with an oral only cycle can yield amazing results with little shutdown and no need for a pct!!

Quote Originally Posted by tylerdurdn View Post
    hahah, ive read somewhere that this diet mixed with an oral only cycle can yield amazing results with little shutdown and no need for a pct!!
    lmfao!!!!

I understand the logic, and the fact that this is how cycles are believed to be run because its the most common use.
    But maybe this will help you understand my point, if you feel like reading it:
    cycle length....

Novice
    500 iu 2x a week well be good

500 iu 2x a week well be good
    Now when would I start that? Week 14?

And guys if you'd like to fight please pm because I'm trying to ask questions related to my health and your Really not helping me at all with your fighting. I appreciate your advice but let's stick to that

Quote Originally Posted by mrbiggie View Post
    Now when would I start that? Week 14?

And guys if you'd like to fight please pm because I'm trying to ask questions related to my health and your Really not helping me at all with your fighting. I appreciate your advice but let's stick to that
    Read the link I posted. I think you will learn from it.

Novice
    well it depends if you want to blast the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at the end of the cycle or cruise it through the cycle... i like to cruise at 300iu-500iu every 3-4 days starting about week 2 or 3 (some like to start at week 1)....if you want to blast it start week 14 at 500iu ed or up to 2000iu eod stoping at 2-3 days before pct. theres some really good sticky's at the start of this forum which will help you

well it depends if you want to blast the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at the end of the cycle or cruise it through the cycle... i like to cruise at 300iu-500iu every 3-4 days starting about week 2 or 3 (some like to start at week 1)....if you want to blast it start week 14 at 500iu ed or up to 2000iu eod stoping at 2-3 days before pct. theres some really good sticky's at the start of this forum which will help you
    In gonna run it 300iu every 3-4 days. Thanks for your help

Thread Information