Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rosco FleX
    Rookie
    Is HCG for sale in department stores?
    I see all this talk on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and how important it is to help you recover faster from your cycle. So my question is, I was at a local department store today and on the aisle with all the fat burners and protien ther was to boxes labled HCG, one was liquid and one was blue tablets, is this the same Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) everyone talks about on here? I read the box and it was basically a bunch of amino acids.

Right now im on my first cycle of 500mg/week of test e with .5mg of anastrozle every other day. Should I add Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to it?

Heres a link on what it looks like:

walmart.com/ip/The-HCG-Solution-Dietary-Supplement-1-oz/17783337

Please help a newb out, thanks.

I am banned!
    Nope that's just like you said, bnch on amino acids it's not human chorionic gonadotropin, you won't need HCG.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    a lot of companies are making shit and calling it hcg. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is very popular among women for fat loss, so the marketing gimmicks play into their little heads and they spend 50 bucks on some bullshit pills when they could've spent 50 on the real thing and pinned that shit in their tubby little tummies. and yes you need hcg

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    The only advantage to running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is bigger nuts while ON Cycle. If you enjoy soaping up and nice full set of balls in the shower or a nice set to gaze at here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images

bodybuilding hopeful
    ^^lol^^

haha

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    The only advantage to running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is bigger nuts while ON Cycle. If you enjoy soaping up and nice full set of balls in the shower or a nice set to gaze at here you go.
    The "cosmetic" advantages of HCG, which you explain here(lol), are only part of whats happening to you when taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with a cycle. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) stimulates the gonads, or nutsack(for the less educated), by imitating LH (Leutenizing Hormone), which stimulates the syntesis and secretion of testosterone by binding to receptors on the leydig cells. This makes recovery during post cycle therapy (pct) much easier. The quicker you can get your body's hormones in check during post cycle therapy (pct), the better for maintaining gains and preventing AAS side effects.
    69nChipmunkz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by You mad Bro View Post
    Nope that's just like you said, bnch on amino acids it's not human chorionic gonadotropin
    Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is actually a glycoprotein composed of 237 amino acids. With that being said, I believe the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 6beast6 is asking about is an over-the-counter form. I wouldnt take it in place of the injectable HCG.

Thread Information