Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By donjob
  • 1 Post By tesseract
  • 1 Post By livebigdieyoung
    Rookie
    how to run a PCT on Nolvadex after a 12 week Danabol 40mg day cycle
    i've been doing a 12 week 40mg a day danabol cycle, im now on my last week, i have nolvadex on hand and wanted to know if anybody can tell me how many milogram I should take a day and for how long?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    dbol for 12 weeks?! alone? holy shit batman. i don't even know.
    69nChipmunkz likes this.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie1 View Post
    i've been doing a 12 week 40mg a day danabol cycle, im now on my last week, i have nolvadex on hand and wanted to know if anybody can tell me how many milogram I should take a day and for how long?
    I do not even know if you can actually post cycle therapy (pct) 12 weeks of dbol i wouldn't even know where to begin.... Get your bloodwork done look at your test levels and estrogen levels read the stickies on post cycle therapy (pct) and anti-e. I am guessing you screwed up your test levels so bad with an oral only that your post cycle therapy (pct) will probably be testosterone replacement therapy for life. I rarely recommend going to a doctor but this is a case that will require real medical attention a some point in the very near future.
    zephyr_987 likes this.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Haven't you done ANY research before doing something so insanely stupid?

40/40/20/20, but you shouldnt have run an oral cycle for so long. it will have caused some issues for your liver. also if possible get some clomid aswell and run that the same time as the nolva 100/100/50/50

also make sure that you get bloodwork done.
    Jack Tors likes this.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by tesseract View Post
    I do not even know if you can actually pct 12 weeks of dbol i wouldn't even know where to begin.... Get your bloodwork done look at your test levels and estrogen levels read the stickies on pct and anti-e. I am guessing you screwed up your test levels so bad with an oral only that your pct will probably be testosterone replacement therapy for life. I rarely recommend going to a doctor but this is a case that will require real medical attention a some point in the very near future.
    dbol alone was a pretty bad move... but ur NO gonna be screwed up for life, not even very long for that matter. The only problem with running a dbol only cycle is that ur most likely gonna lose most of what u gained even with a proper PCT. If u can get clomid to add to your nolva that would make a more effective PCT. But if just nolva run 40mg everyday for 30 days, start it one week after your dbol is done.

one more note... dbol or any other oral does not damage test levels anymore or any less than any other steroid compound... u'll be fine, just be smarter in the future and run at least a small dose of test (200-300mg) per week along with your dbol.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    shit bro, thats crazy. I am interested to see what the doc says and any before and after stats you have. keep us updated buddy. are you sure you took real dbol or did you buy it from 1 of the sponsors on this site??????

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by China_Wall View Post
    dbol alone was a pretty bad move... but ur NO gonna be screwed up for life, not even very long for that matter. The only problem with running a dbol only cycle is that ur most likely gonna lose most of what u gained even with a proper post cycle therapy (pct). If u can get clomid to add to your nolva that would make a more effective post cycle therapy (pct). But if just nolva run 40mg everyday for 30 days, start it one week after your dbol is done.

one more note... dbol or any other oral does not damage test levels anymore or any less than any other steroid compound... u'll be fine, just be smarter in the future and run at least a small dose of test (200-300mg) per week along with your dbol.
    are you suggesting 1 week after start post cycle therapy (pct) because he was on for 12 weeks?? I was just wondering because I thought your supposed to start it the next day???

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMitcheyBoy View Post
    are you suggesting 1 week after start post cycle therapy (pct) because he was on for 12 weeks?? I was just wondering because I thought your supposed to start it the next day???
    if china wall says it i'd do it. did you run any liver support with this? please tell me you did. atleast preload milkthistle, run it during cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). my liver is hurting just reading this. and please tell me you didn't drink

dbol alone was a pretty bad move... but ur NO gonna be screwed up for life, not even very long for that matter. The only problem with running a dbol only cycle is that ur most likely gonna lose most of what u gained even with a proper PCT. If u can get clomid to add to your nolva that would make a more effective PCT. But if just nolva run 40mg everyday for 30 days, start it one week after your dbol is done.

well put

Super Baller Ass Novice sealevel's Avatar
    The human body is very resilient, but I'm still going to give a "holy shit!" I'll add one in for China Wall as well. Do what he said. And next time, do some research before jumping in head first. A good rule of thumb I've noticed on here, is research, research some more, get ALL of your gear in hand before starting anything INCLUDING PCT gear, get regular blood tests, and research some more.

Rookie

ok thanks, i can get some clomid as well, how much would you recommend of the clomid per day with the nolvadex. thanks for the good advice.

Pro Bodybuilder
    ok thanks, i can get some clomid as well, how much would you recommend of the clomid per day with the nolvadex. thanks for the good advice.
    clomid 50mg/nolva 30mg everyday for 30 days... this way works well for me and many others

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMitcheyBoy View Post
    are you suggesting 1 week after start pct because he was on for 12 weeks?? I was just wondering because I thought your supposed to start it the next day???
    the reason for starting PCT 5-7 days after an oral is finished rather than the next day is because this way your test levels will be near bottoming out... when test levels are lowest that is when PCT meds like clomid/nolva are most effective. Same goes for injectables, waiting 3 weeks to start PCT after a test e cycle will produce a better result than just waiting the "web standard" 2 weeks

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    the reason for starting PCT 5-7 days after an oral is finished rather than the next day is because this way your test levels will be near bottoming out... when test levels are lowest that is when PCT meds like clomid/nolva are most effective. Same goes for injectables, waiting 3 weeks to start PCT after a test e cycle will produce a better result than just waiting the "web standard" 2 weeks
    Excellent!!!

goodluck with your gains without running any test along side lol
    u must be bloated up like a motherfucker as well!
    damn hows your liver?

Rookie
    no got the original thing from thailand,

Rookie
    thanks!

Rookie
    sorry just one more question, im in a country where i can only bring orals in as injectibles come up when i bring them into the country, can you recommend a more smarter oral cycle for next time and how soon after the PCT can I start the next cycle?

oral only cycle is for chicks and really foolish because it stresses the liver so much, not to mention completely supress your test production. thats why you almost always inject test on cycles..... unless you take some andriol but that would be so expensive because you would have to take such a high dose to even get any results. find yourself a good source in your country.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Cheers for the info, just when you think you've got everything nailed for your cycle, shit hits the fan. I think I will take your advice and wait 3 weeks.

uniquemicals
Thread Information