Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Results 1 to 14 of 14
Thread:

Cycle Help

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Cycle Help
    I am pretty new to this so bear with me!!

    I'm 24 6'2 225 15% bf

    been training for 3 yea constantly.

    I have 10 vials of 200mg test cyp
    4 weeks supply of t3/clen

    any advice on how to put this cycle together or even if i should. Thanks!!

  2. #2
    Proud 3J Client Matt0071's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    3
    first cycle?
    and god damn 10 viles bro lol?

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    yea 1st cycle,
    and yea 10 vials lol

  4. #4
    Proud 3J Client Matt0071's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    3
    damn man, why so many viles, u should of got an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and some PCT to go along with your test, fuck the clen right now on your first cycle, test only cycle is recommeded on first cycle bro

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    thanks bro, i got clomid for a pct,

    how should i break up the test

  6. #6
    Proud 3J Client Matt0071's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    3
    No Aromatase inhibitor (AI) bro?

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    you mind helping me out on what that is,

  8. #8
    Pro Bodybuilder brother bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,839
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by armystrong View Post
    I am pretty new to this so bear with me!!

    I'm 24 6'2 225 15% bf

    been training for 3 yea constantly.

    I have 10 vials of 200mg test cyp
    4 weeks supply of t3/clen

    any advice on how to put this cycle together or even if i should. Thanks!!
    try to get to the point were you can design your own cycle before u do steroids

  9. #9
    Proud 3J Client Matt0071's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    3
    Last edited by Matt0071; 07-06-2012 at 11:06 PM.

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brother bundy View Post
    try to get to the point were you can design your own cycle before u do steroids
    good advice bro, any way you can point m e to some good literature or sources

  11. #11
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0071 View Post
    steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/595482-standard-pcts.html

    all info here bro
    thanks man

  12. #12
    Proud 3J Client Matt0071's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    3
    if u seriously run a cycle man
    i would drop the clen
    run a test only cycle and run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) bro

    But not my body, but recommend reading bro for starters!

    and just for the help u can now through me 7 of your test c viles lol kidding
    at most for a 12 week cycle u only needed 3 viles bro if u considered running 500mg/week
    somebody got a wack of money off u brotha lol
    Last edited by Matt0071; 07-06-2012 at 11:16 PM.

  13. #13
    Junior Bodybuilder Inksplasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ft worth tx
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    3
    *Aromatase Inhibitor*


    I briefly wrote about using Tamoxifen above for emergency gynecomastia treatment however I am convinced that there is a better strategy for controlling estrogen during a steroid cycle. Rather than waiting for the side effects of estrogen to present an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex or Aromasin should be used on cycle to control Estrogen and keep free testosterone levels high. 0.5mg-1mg Arimidex daily OR 10-25mg Aromasin daily. Start with the lower dose and then see how that controls water retention, blood pressure and libido and make adjustments as needed. A blood*test
    *would be the most ideal way to determine the dosage of the Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Free T needs to be in the high range and estradiol between 10-25 pg/ml.

  14. #14
    Junior Bodybuilder Inksplasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ft worth tx
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Inksplasher View Post
    *Aromatase Inhibitor*


    I briefly wrote about using Tamoxifen above for emergency gynecomastia treatment however I am convinced that there is a better strategy for controlling estrogen during a steroid cycle. Rather than waiting for the side effects of estrogen to present an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex or Aromasin should be used on cycle to control Estrogen and keep free testosterone levels high. 0.5mg-1mg Arimidex daily OR 10-25mg Aromasin daily. Start with the lower dose and then see how that controls water retention, blood pressure and libido and make adjustments as needed. A blood*test
    *would be the most ideal way to determine the dosage of the Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Free T needs to be in the high range and estradiol between 10-25 pg/ml.
    This is a copy and paste btw, I didn't write this. Just some good knowledge to throw out to you

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By MN87 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 11:39 AM
  2. By Phatguy in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 03:14 PM
  3. By VERTRAUEN KEINE in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 09:48 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 09:41 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 02:06 AM
Tags for this Thread
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







solid muscle isolate 5lb





3Js Nutrition Network

need to build muscle

solid muscle isolate 5lb





solid muscle isolate 5lb