Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

Pct

Novice
    Pct
    I have Nolva and clom. Do i need to run anything esle during pct? I have test boosters Aromatase inhibitor (AI) adex and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) CHRYSIN SURGE crysin. Thanks

just a Lil guy!!!
    No. And don't run test boosters in pct. Does nothing but gives you more issues. When in pct your serms are blocking a spike in estrogen and test boosters may boost eatrogen. Your still shutdown during pct so if you don't have natural test yet what you boosting? Nothing. People on here keep telling guys to run test booster in their pct but it possible can make it harder to recover.

I see alot of ppl recommending the use of Nolvadex+Clomid, but personally i dont see a significant advantage in taking two SERMS for PCT...in my book, its a waste. I personally prefer Nolvadex (im actually PCT'ing with it now), but to each his own. Nolvadex increases the serum levels of LH, FSH, and test levels as well, so an over-the-counter test booster would not be necessary. You should be running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during your cycle to keep your estrogen levels in check...I personally know some people that run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during their cycle and quit during PCT......on the other hand I personally know some people that run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout their cycle, and continue it throughout their PCT. Experiment with both by getting blood work done to see if you in fact would need to run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during PCT(running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) OCT and PCT is the safest route IMO)....but as i said before, you should always have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during your cycle. If you do take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during PCT alongside Nolvadex, make sure it's Aromasin(Exemestane). Aromasin is a Type-I aromatase inhibitor (suicidal AI), meaning it attaches to the aromatase enzyme and permanently deactivates it....and it is not affected by the Nolvadex. When other AI's such as letro/arimidex are paired with nolvadex, the AI's affects are significantly reduced. Another great drug to look into would be HCG, its used during a cycle or at the end of a cycle to sort of jump start your body into regulating it's Test levels by acting as LH. HCG, however, has the same sides as an AAS...so you want to be coming off of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as you start your PCT.

also the time frame in which you start your PCT depends on what you're cycling with. It will vary with different esters. OR if you happen to be cycling a pro hormone, you would start your PCT the very next day after ending your cycle. Give more information for more specific answers.

Novice
    I plan on cycling with test cyp at around 500mg a week for about 10weeks. So during pct can i just run Nolva clom and Adex AI?

Start your PCT about 18 days after last injection. I, personally, would run aromasin during the cycle and PCT. Start off by taking a low dose of 8mg of aromasin everyday during your cycle, and upping it to around 12mg everyday during PCT. Everyone is different so getting blood work to see where you stand is good for making minor adjustments. As for the Nolvadex do the standard 40/40/20/20/20.

Get your hands on some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as well, you'll grow to love this stuff. Most recommend Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) be taken during your cycle at 125-250ius 2-3 times weekly.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco FleX View Post
    Start your PCT about 18 days after last injection. I, personally, would run aromasin during the cycle and PCT. Start off by taking a low dose of 8mg of aromasin everyday during your cycle, and upping it to around 12mg everyday during PCT. Everyone is different so getting blood work to see where you stand is good for making minor adjustments. As for the Nolvadex do the standard 40/40/20/20/20.

Where do i get aromasin? Also what do i do in between the 18 days? Thanks

I would recommend rui-products.com, it's listed as "Liquid Stane".

You can continue the use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) up until 3 days prior to begining PCT. Others stop Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on last pin day, but i personally like to stretch the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) out a bit more.

Novice
    How many bottles of that stuff will i need?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco FleX View Post
    Most recommend Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) be taken during your cycle at 125-250ius 2-3 times weekly.
    Although I have also seen people claim that 500ius 2-3 times a week is sufficient. But I'm a fan of starting at a low/moderate dose and working up if necessary to find what dose works best for me.

Schedule out your entire cycle beforehand, and add up the total amount you'll need. It's very important for you to adopt this behavior when cycling AAS. It's responsible.

Thread Information