Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    just a Lil guy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0071 View Post
    it's pretty simple
    we do aas like u, me and thousands others to limit the time frame
    u can not pack on 15-20 pounds lean muscle in 12 weeks period NATURALLY
    or cut up drastically in that time frame naturally
    Pretty simple theory bro!
    LMAO. Dude you trying to school me or something? Lol.

With that being said if you don't have a good build and start juicing isn't the best thing. That 12-15lbs is tough to keep on. Your body needs time to adjust to the weight. I don't know what your trying to prove to me. That someone with a 30% bf has his diet and everything good. I think not. That was in the other thread and that guy clearly isn't ready for aas.

it's pretty simple
    we do aas like u, me and thousands others to limit the time frame
    u can not pack on 15-20 pounds lean muscle in 12 weeks period NATURALLY
    or cut up drastically in that time frame naturally
    Pretty simple theory bro!
    You can put on a solid 8lbs in 12 weeks if you are just starting out and are eating the way you should (I'm talking all organic, gluten free, grass-fed lean beef, free-range chicken, wild fish)...whats the difference between that solid 8lbs and 20lbs on a test-only cycle with 6-8lbs being water weight and 2lbs muscle loss during pct--> not as big of a difference as you think.

As far as cut up drastically naturally?? Yes you can drop ~2.25lbs a week naturally and 99% of AAS won't do a damn thing to speed that up.

Lastly you said you are on your 7th cycle? and that's your progression? I'm not one to judge but are you fucking serious? Obviously you don't know what a healthy life style is. You think you know how to eat and train and run gear but if that was true you would look much different my friend.

Epharma/Genomex Client Matt0071's Avatar
    LMAO bro and u do huh, aas is very healthy for our bodies! damn staight bro lol
    give me a fuckin break man, i dont live a healthy life style as u think u do bro lol, why dont u stay natural if u are living such a healthy life style bro lmao, u honestly dont think we are putting our bodies at risk doing aas, but as u stated your body is healthy as fuck!
    and bullshit to the statement 99% of aas wont do nothing, are u fuckin kiddin me!
    your telling me that doing a test and tren cycle, sweating like a motherfucker on the cycle u dont cut up faster then natural hahaha fuck me bro!
    and bro i am an alkie ( an not assamed to admit it) but sobriety is a great feeling man, but u can laugh all u want, cut me down all u want, stating i havent done 7 cycles but in reality drinking and eating like shit isnt the best thing for u bro, see how people far out after a year of boozing daily and eatin like shit with the best so called ripped out body in the world!
    Last edited by Matt0071; 07-06-2012 at 07:10 PM.

LMAO bro and u do huh, aas is very healthy for our bodies! damn staight bro lol
    give me a fuckin break man, i dont live a healthy life style as u think u do bro lol, why dont u stay natural if u are living such a healthy life style bro lmao, u honestly dont think we are putting our bodies at risk doing aas, but as u stated your body is healthy as fuck!
    and bullshit to the statement 99% of aas wont do nothing, are u fuckin kiddin me!
    your telling me that doing a test and tren cycle, sweating like a motherfucker on the cycle u dont cut up faster then natural hahaha fuck me bro!
    and bro i am an alkie ( an not assamed to admit it) but sobriety is a great feeling man, but u can laugh all u want, cut me down all u want, stating i havent done 7 cycles but in reality drinking and eating like shit isnt the best thing for u bro, see how people far out after a year of boozing daily and eatin like shit with the best so called ripped out body in the world!
    if aas is done properly long term side effects are very minimal. also aas improves the quality of life for people with low test, so it is healthy when used properly.

why do you seem to think aas is the answer, it is just a tool which gives our bodies the ability to change rapidly if diet and training are right.

and yes if you diet properly you can lose weight extremely quickly.

also bro if you have done 7 cycles and thats where you are, then you prove eating and drinking shit makes you lose most of your gains!

totally agree gear junkie! , it def is a great tool as long as your diet and training is up to snuff!
    it just gets me when people say aas doesnt do hardly nothing but your diet is your main concern, think its a crock of shit!
    dont think some people would go through a 10 week cycle of test and tren with getting some bad sides but still pushing through, if it aas only did 5 percent out of 100 of the job, lmao, thus should be saying Diet, training, aas will make great results, not break it down to 85% diet, 10% training, and 5% gear, bullshit when people say that!
    fuck i have seen people literally grow using 500mg/week of test for the fuck of it literally using it to fuck more and grow with a shit diet and hardly no training other then fucking 3 times a day ( cardio) lol
    Last edited by Matt0071; 07-06-2012 at 09:42 PM.

totally agree gear junkie! , it def is a great tool as long as your diet and training is up to snuff!
    it just gets me when people say aas doesnt do hardly nothing but your diet is your main concern, think its a crock of shit!
    dont think some people would go through a 10 week cycle of test and tren with getting some bad sides but still pushing through, if it aas only did 5 percent out of 100 of the job, lmao, thus should be saying Diet, training, aas will make great results, not break it down to 85% diet, 10% training, and 5% gear, bullshit when people say that!
    fuck i have seen people literally grow using 500mg/week of test for the fuck of it literally using it to fuck more and grow with a shit diet and hardly no training other then fucking 3 times a day ( cardio) lol
    So why aren't you jacked and ripped from your 7 cycles if all you need is gear?....(Cough cough *Diet* Cough)

Quote Originally Posted by mlupi319 View Post
    So why aren't you jacked and ripped from your 7 cycles if all you need is gear?....(Cough cough *Diet* Cough)
    As u might wanna read again, drink on a daily basis, and see how u fair out brotha, not about diet, it's called an addiction problem ( Alcoholic)

As u might wanna read again, drink on a daily basis, and see how u fair out brotha, not about diet, it's called an addiction problem ( Alcoholic)
    surely if you have an alcohol dependency you shouldn't even be anywhere near aas.
    also if your an alcoholic then your diet is going to be heavily influenced by this making your diet way of track!

Quote Originally Posted by livebigdieyoung View Post
    surely if you have an alcohol dependency you shouldn't even be anywhere near aas.
    also if your an alcoholic then your diet is going to be heavily influenced by this making your diet way of track!
    Once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic bro, i am sober bro, but will always remain an alcoholic till the day i die!

Just means i cant just have one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information