Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    I would recommend keeping your cycles simple until you figure it out, but it seems like others said before, it was probably the bug you had in conjunction with the lingering heart issue, but there's a reason doctors go to school so much, get their advice

which valve?

Novice
    I don't have nothing really to add other than i hope you get better soon.

Novice
    I was on tren and sust caught a bad cold and was sick for months. I couldnt breathe just walking i had every test done .Finally went to a lung doctor and he ran a ct scan which showed a large mass on my lungs.On preatzone now and can breathe .I lost 30% of my lungs and i know tren was the cause .Gains were unbelivable wish i could run tren but will never touch the stuff again.Good luck.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    funny you mention this. i ran a test only cycle, last pin was roughly 4 weeks ago. just recently i've been having the feeling of fluid around my heart when it's pumping hard while lifting. i am also a smoker (only 24 though), have been smoking for around 8 years but what a coinicidence this just started happening. could it possibly be the nolva? i saw in one post someone said high estro? what would that have to do with fluid around the heart? and everyone can say it's not the gear all they want, but come on. even if it is related to a liver problem or estro, then that's obviously from the gear. a side effect from a side effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Tors View Post
    which valve?
    THe aortic valve. Its between the left ventricle and the aorta

Quote Originally Posted by donjob View Post
    funny you mention this. i ran a test only cycle, last pin was roughly 4 weeks ago. just recently i've been having the feeling of fluid around my heart when it's pumping hard while lifting. i am also a smoker (only 24 though), have been smoking for around 8 years but what a coinicidence this just started happening. could it possibly be the nolva? i saw in one post someone said high estro? what would that have to do with fluid around the heart? and everyone can say it's not the gear all they want, but come on. even if it is related to a liver problem or estro, then that's obviously from the gear. a side effect from a side effect.
    in my case because my aortic valve was leaking blood back into the heart when it relaxed blood/fluid was being backed up into my lungs and around my heart. Open heart surgery and a aotic valve replacement seems to be the answer so far, buy Im having an angiogram done in 2 weeks and this will confirm the diagnosis and see just how bad it is. Some valves can be repaired, but ususally the aortic valve is replaced. All this is starting to sink in and I dont mind saying I'm scared as hell.

Novice
    Hey Carverlli are you still cycling or are you taking a break? I wish you the best of luck .

Olympian Bodybuilder
    I agree with user 204 and Zeek. The insomnia, sweats, nervousness, etc. were likely caused by teen. I've used to love the stuff but hated the sides and finally swore it off. The water retention around the heart I think you've explained, not related to aas.

Quote Originally Posted by carverelli View Post
    I told my cardiologist about my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosages @ 100 mg every week at my appt yesterday. Didnt go into the 500 mg/wk and the 400 mg/week of masteron or any of the tren.
    at this point it doesnt really matter what caused my problems because it needs to be fixed.

Don't you think it's important to be upfront with your cardiologist about your usage -- considering this could easily become a life and death scenario in 6-12 months.

P.S. Clen is also known for necrosis of healthy heart cells. If you are pre-disposed genetically, clen could also be a factor in your heart condition.

Quote Originally Posted by randy841 View Post
    Don't you think it's important to be upfront with your cardiologist about your usage -- considering this could easily become a life and death scenario in 6-12 months.

P.S. Clen is also known for necrosis of healthy heart cells. If you are pre-disposed genetically, clen could also be a factor in your heart condition.
    yesterday I had 2 more tests done at hospital. one was an angiogram just to make sure there werent any blocked or partially blocked arteries around my heart, the 2nd was a TEE. basically its an echocardiogram taken from a scope they stick down my esophagus. It turns out my aortic valve is a bicuspid valve having only 2 leaflets. most vlaves have 3, a tri-cuspid. it had been leakinh for a long time, and maybe the clen or mast or tren aggravated it but my guess was the bacteria or virus that caused the bronchitis. The valve would have to have been replaced sooner or later anyway, but now its critical that it is soon- like within a couple months.

With a serious condition like that, it's a good thing you're taking care of it asap.

Get well soon brother!

uniquemicals
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information