Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Clen ? SARMS? Albuterol ? .... Major Fat after PCT !!!!
    Mods please feel free to move this thread to its appropriate section as you may see fit.

Okay...been done with post cycle therapy (pct) for 3 weeks now.... 1st cycle ever, did test E @ 500 a week for 15 weeks... Total Gained was 29 pounds.

I am very pleased with the results (thank you Ology members), yet i have accumulated some major fat, especially in the stomach region (Visually, I'd say i am in the 20-22% Body Fat )

I am following the experts advice and still eating like a horse to try to maintain the gains, yet my fking jeans are getting tighter damn it.

Still keeping my diet at 40% protein.. 40% Carbs.. 20% fat.... and the occasional cheat meals (can't help it God damn it)

I don't want to cut my carbs without knowing that i am ready for a cutting cycle... I am researching clen at this point, and i am getting mixed opinions as far as the anti-catabolic characteristics of it.

2 Questions:

I know 3J would want to smack me on the head if i don't emphasize that Diet is the bottom line... yet i want to know what my options are to kick start losing the fat and maintain as much as possible at this point? Clen ? SARMS? Albuterol?

2nd Q, should i consider adding Tren to my next Test cycle since the gains are pretty dry? I know it's not for everyone, but maybe Tren Ace since it's quicker to clear out of the system if sides are major ???

Stats:
    32 years old
    5'8
    20-22% BF after cycle
    219lbs after cycle & post cycle therapy (pct)
    lifting since i was 17.

Your input is greatly appreciated
    Last edited by _Romeo_; 07-04-2012 at 02:06 PM.

re
    Quote Originally Posted by _Romeo_ View Post
    Mods please feel free to move this thread to its appropriate section as you may see fit.

Okay... so 3rd week after post cycle therapy (pct) now.... 1st cycle ever, did test E @ 500 a week for 15 weeks... Total Gained was 29 pounds.

I am very pleased with the results (thank you Ology members), yet i have accumulated some major fat, especially in the stomach region (Visually, I'd say i am in the 20-22% Body Fat )

I am following the experts advice and still eating like a horse to try to maintain the gains, yet my fking jeans are getting tighter damn it.

Still keeping my diet at 40% protein.. 40% Carbs.. 20% fat.... and the occasional cheat meals (can't help it God damn it)

I don't want to cut my carbs without knowing that i am ready for a cutting cycle... I am researching clen at this point, and i am getting mixed opinions as far as the anti-catabolic characteristics of it.

2 Questions:

I know 3J would want to smack me on the head if i don't emphasize that Diet is the bottom line... yet i want to know what my options are to kick start losing the fat and maintain as much as possible at this point? Clen ? SARMS? Albuterol?

2nd Q, should i consider adding Tren to my next Test cycle since the gains are pretty dry? I know it's not for everyone, but maybe Tren Ace since it's quicker to clear out of the system if sides are major ???

Stats:
    32 years old
    5'8
    20-22% BF after cycle
    219lbs after cycle & post cycle therapy (pct)
    lifting since i was 17.

Your input is greatly appreciated

i know it's now what you want to hear, but seriously man, cutting the body fat is all diet. clen/t3/albuterol effects, imo, are very minimal to non-existant if you are not allready in a calorie deficit diet. In fact, you are completely wasting your time and money if you try to use those drugs without fixing the diet first. This is because any slight results you get (and i do mean very slight), will just reverse as soon as you go off the clen/t3 etc.......unless you have fixed the underlying issue, your diet.

If you want to cut bodyfat, then do it with diet and some cardio. if you ever think about using those cutting agents....i would at least wait till you hit sub12% bodyfat. At the bodyfat your at now, you shouldn't have too much problem losing quiet a bit of fat easily....no need for drugs.

As far as using aas for cutting and bulking.....imo you can cut or bulk on any steroid. It's all up to your diet....calorie suprlus for bulk, calorie deficit for cut.....the difference in the so called "cutting" and "bulking" aas is completely based on the amount of water you hold with the compound. I can tell you that at 20-22% bodyfat, even dry gainers like tren/eq/masteron etc won't fix your problem. Anyways, good luck!

you need to finish post cycle therapy (pct) and let yourself recover. you might do well with some IGF1LR3 during and post post cycle therapy (pct). and then post post cycle therapy (pct), start to trim up, keeping a high protein, med fat, med-low carb diet.

if what your thinkign is cutting during post cycle therapy (pct) with clen, i think its a bad idea, yes it is in my op anti-catabolic or anabolic, but Im very sure it would not exceed in effects during post cycle therapy (pct) to keep muscle.

do full post cycle therapy (pct) and start to work on diet.
    I would rec Albuterol study from RUI for AFTER post cycle therapy (pct) and possibly the IGF1LR3 also, during post cycle therapy (pct) and continued till a few weeks later to help with recovery and keeping gains.

and this is all assuming you have your diet in check and going to 25% BF is not a diet that is in check, even when bulking you dont need to eat like a pig, same goes for PCT.
    give some time for diet adjustment to settle in before using any Albuterol or Clen.

@ Slair .... i know man. It all comes down to diet and cardio... i don't have a problem with that. I just don't want to sacrifice major muscle tissue.. i went through shit to add the mass. i understand some will be lost regardless, but since i have been done with post cycle therapy (pct) for 3 weeks now, should i transition slowly into a cut ?

@ juced porkcop... i am not in post cycle therapy (pct), been done with post cycle therapy (pct) for 3 weeks now. I am also gonna start researching IGF1LR3 & Albuterol. Thank you

re
    Quote Originally Posted by _Romeo_ View Post
    @ Slair .... i know man. It all comes down to diet and cardio... i don't have a problem with that. I just don't want to sacrifice major muscle tissue.. i went through shit to add the mass. i understand some will be lost regardless, but since i have been done with PCT for 3 weeks now, should i transition slowly into a cut ?

@ juced porkcop... i am not in post cycle therapy (pct), been done with PCT for 3 weeks now. I am also gonna start researching IGF1LR3 & Albuterol. Thank you
    if you want to minimize the loss of muscle tissue, then do your cut on some test....that alone should maintain all your muscle and even allow you to put on some with a calorie deficit.....and of course protein intake needs to be sufficient enough to help hold muscle while in a calorie deficit.

what did you doing for post cycle therapy (pct)? do you feel it work? sex drive ok? the reason I ask is the shift in hormones doesnt seem to be in your favor right now (which is expected to a degree )

in the early days i had this problem due to improper post cycle therapy (pct) etc. trial and error figured out what worked best and still working on it....now i get schredded during post cycle therapy (pct). I use GHRP and IGF1. I thinik it important to run these through post cycle therapy (pct) and beyond (IGF have to take time off) Must be close to 6% bf . i had to up the calories big time. Diet is key...

IMO id start
    SARMS mk2866 @ 50mg 1 x a day
    IGF1-LR3 - 30-40mcgs 1 x a day
    GHRP6 - 200mcgs 3 x a day
    Last edited by Jack Tors; 07-05-2012 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Tors View Post
    what did you doing for post cycle therapy (pct)? do you feel it work? sex drive ok? the reason I ask is the shift in hormones doesnt seem to be in your favor right now (which is expected to a degree )

in the early days i had this problem due to improper post cycle therapy (pct) etc. trial and error figured out what worked best and still working on it....now i get schredded during post cycle therapy (pct). I use GHRP and IGF1. I thinik it important to run these through post cycle therapy (pct) and beyond (IGF have to take time off) Must be close to 6% bf . i had to up the calories big time. Diet is key...

IMO id start
    SARMS mk2866 @ 50mg 1 x a day
    IGF1-LR3 - 30-40mcgs 1 x a day
    GHRP6 - 200mcgs 3 x a day
    my post cycle therapy (pct) was Clomid @ 50mg Daily ...Nolva @20mg Daily.... Aromasin @ 25mg Daily for 40 days at... Sex drive isn't all that great right now, i am thinking it's a slow transition? but i can notice the boys are back to their normal size ( even though i did Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout the whole cycle).

I am researching IGF1-LR3 and SARMS to have a better idea.. you are the 3rd person to mention using IGF1 & SARMS as apposed to T3 and Clen.

Thread Information