Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Zeek
  • 1 Post By crios660
  • 1 Post By StoneColdNTO
  • 1 Post By clsmth700
  • 1 Post By shithead
  • 1 Post By mlupi319
  • 1 Post By Zeek
    Question conspiracy against Pinnacle or what?
    I personally am not running Pinnacle, but I have before. seems to me like all of a sudden it's in vogue to bash pinnacle's gear. funny part is, from what I'm reading, it's mostly people fucking up their diets or other issues. wtf did I miss something?

i have only read good things about that lab

where are these posts ?
    Last edited by clsmth700; 07-04-2012 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by clsmth700 View Post
    i have only read good things about that lab

where are these posts ?
    me too until I just read a few about people complaining about their weight gain stopping during cycle and shit, but they were questioning their pinnacle gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Harnold View Post
    me too until I just read a few about people complaining about their weight gain stopping during cycle and shit, but they were questioning their pinnacle gear.
    lol I saw that thread but if you read it the guy clearly states he made killer gains up till week 8. Not really a negative thing more that the guy doesn;t really grasp how this stuff works. If you make killer gains for 8 weeks then they slow need to up the cals!! that is all.

Their site is going to be down for 4-5 days so don;t get worried guys. They have to get it redone and I suspect moved to a better location. They still answer emails, packs still go out on time etc from what I heard.

In the end these guys make amazing gear, the quality is the best. 200+ posts or threads stating the exact same thing.

there are a few other good UGL's also don;t want to make it sound like anything not pinn sucks or anything. Yeah it is obvious that I love this brew though
    clsmth700 likes this.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Pinnacle is the premier ugl. I've been using their new raws and have experienced zero PIP, not even a hint that anything occurred. Also, the effects have already kicked in and i'm only 6 days in. I simply won't look for gear anywhere else and others would be smart to do the same.

yeah I'm with you guys, but I read three separate threads in the last two days with similar shit. like I said, where I am we don't see pinnacle very often, but had it in the past, and it was top notch.
    the other two or three threads were similar where it was simple lack of knowledge regarding cycles, but still negative tones regarding the gear. I have nothing vested interest wise in pinnacle, but don't like to see legit stuff bad mouthed.

Ppl think its that magic pill where they turn into the hulk over night. They'll talk trash about the brand. Try another brand, and get the same results cause the under eat and dont workout there legs.
    donjob likes this.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    yeah I'm with you guys, but I read three separate threads in the last two days with similar shit. like I said, where I am we don't see pinnacle very often, but had it in the past, and it was top notch.
    the other two or three threads were similar where it was simple lack of knowledge regarding cycles, but still negative tones regarding the gear. I have nothing vested interest wise in pinnacle, but don't like to see legit stuff bad mouthed.
    Why did I waste my time looking at these, and why don't you pat attention to WTF you're posting on. One of these threads you mention was from FEBRUARY 2012, and if you even bothered to read it, you see that the gear was clearly NOT the problem.
    clsmth700 likes this.
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdNTO View Post
    Why did I waste my time looking at these, and why don't you pat attention to WTF you're posting on. One of these threads you mention was from FEBRUARY 2012, and if you even bothered to read it, you see that the gear was clearly NOT the problem.
    I apologize for the over site on my part,,
    Last edited by StoneColdNTO; 07-04-2012 at 07:54 PM.

Just recently starting using Pennacle, and the Test Prop is the real deal.I could tell it was working after a few days. Ill let you know about the Test E when it kicks in. It has been a welcome surprise to get good gear and fast service too.They have definetly moved way up on my list.

Harnold its nothing personal

but you making this post causes more issues than the actual posts that you speak of.

So I think you may not like his tone but STONE COLD makes sense in his message to you.
    Zeek likes this.

I never bad mouth StoneCold. Its like disrespecting your Boss at work, you just don't want to it. Why, because he is the Boss
    clsmth700 likes this.

novice
    Pinnacle is the truth. Solid gear, solid guys, solid service. After several orders, I had one small issue and THEY contacted ME about it and made it completely right without my even asking at their expense. Very stand up. That means a hell of a lot to me. Cant ask for more IMO.

novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    lol I saw that thread but if you read it the guy clearly states he made killer gains up till week 8. Not really a negative thing more that the guy doesn;t really grasp how this stuff works. If you make killer gains for 8 weeks then they slow need to up the cals!! that is all.

Their site is going to be down for 4-5 days so don;t get worried guys. They have to get it redone and I suspect moved to a better location. They still answer emails, packs still go out on time etc from what I heard.

In the end these guys make amazing gear, the quality is the best. 200+ posts or threads stating the exact same thing.

there are a few other good UGL's also don;t want to make it sound like anything not pinn sucks or anything. Yeah it is obvious that I love this brew though
    Thnks for the site info Zeek. Got worried for a minute when I saw their site down.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post

Good! That was a poor quality website Lol...just the graphics and layout and such...nothing against the gear...If only there was a UGL with Pinn quality gear with a website as nice as Z Hahah (And while I'm at it prices like PEA)
    grind4it likes this.

"Z" nice website, no delivery. Big difference! lol

I wasn't trying to cause any issues by posting that original thread. my mistake.
    I also wasn't bad mouthing stone cold, just responding in the tone in which I was getting.I don't believe I've ever conversed with him before. I'm just not an ass kisser, that's all, not taking the easy way out blaming the A-bombs, but those Androlics are making me crazy.....lol was originally trying to defend pinnacle for all you pinn lovers out there, but consider subject dropped.

I've read many of your posts and you seem like a decent enough guy. It's not about kissing ass but instead respect, SC has been living this lifestyle longer than half the members have been alive Also remember this is his house

I wasn't trying to cause any issues by posting that original thread. my mistake.
    I also wasn't bad mouthing stone cold, just responding in the tone in which I was getting.I don't believe I've ever conversed with him before. I'm just not an ass kisser, that's all, not taking the easy way out blaming the A-bombs, but those Androlics are making me crazy.....lol was originally trying to defend pinnacle for all you pinn lovers out there, but consider subject dropped.
    clsmth700 likes this.

busted down to an amateur after all the hard work I've done........lol and I even apologized.

There will always be idiotic reviews out there, its your job to sift through them and see which ones are the real deal.

Thread Information