Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Default TREN - dose and needles?
    I am a 43yo male ... Have been on TRT/HRT for the last 5 years ... Have done Sust 250 prior ... I am currently on 200mg test / week and would like to add in some tren acetate to get cut up a little more and lose some lbs/fat... I have a 10ml vial ... looking for some guidance as to the doses and pins I should use ... I don't want to increase my test ... should I do 50mg tren eod and what pins should I use? 25mg 5/8" needles intramuscular?

1 10cc vial isnt enough to do anything , sorry.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Novice
    I only have one 10cc vial now ... I can get more ... what would you recommend? This is my first tren run, but as I said before I've done sust 250 in the past and am currently on 200mg/week test cyp year round. I'm on HRT/TRT.... Thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by RMNJ1968 View Post
    I only have one 10cc vial now ... I can get more ... what would you recommend? This is my first tren run, but as I said before I've done sust 250 in the past and am currently on 200mg/week test cyp year round. I'm on HRT/TRT.... Thanks for your reply.
    if you expect tren to magically cut you up , sorry. steroids main gola during cutting is to preserve lean mass while on a calorie restricted diet.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

brother,
    i mean no disrespect at all when I say this but if you have to ask about pins and other tren questions, you're not ready for the shit. I have been around anabolics for a long time, used many different types, and trained for 25 years in the gym. I ran tren enanthate for the first time a few months ago, with test and tren is like nothing I've ever used I will admit. the sides were insomnia, headaches, sweating my ass off all day and had to fight to eat enough as my appetite went out the window. granted, not everyone gets all the sides, but most people I know do.the shit works great, but unless your diet is on, cardio is on, and you can stand the sides, which many can't, forget it.
    try an ECA stack or something else. just trying to help with my experience and 2cnts.
    good luck!

Novice
    No disrepect taken ... But why is it when someone asks a simple question people automatically say "you/re not ready for such and such" ... I've been pinning test for 5 years ... when I started test I didn't know what pins to use and someone had to tell me ... similar to this situation ... new to ten ... just asking a simple question ... can someone help out? I have a 10cc bottle of tren acetate ... never used before ... I'm on 200mg test per week year round (HRT) ... would like to add tren and get lean/shredded ... can someone tell me the recommended dosage and pins to use? Thanks in advance for your reply.

u dont want tren. try igf1 or gh

Novice
    I already have the tren --- don't have igf1 or gh ---- looking to start at .25cc eod for a week to see iof I have any sides/reactions --- then bump to .50cc eod for 8 weeks --- this will be run with 200mgs test per week --- thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by RMNJ1968 View Post
    .. can someone tell me the recommended dosage and pins to use? Thanks in advance for your reply.
    same pinz as u use for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT).
    tren 400mg per week so 100 eod. this is a little high for a noob but the test will be low which will reduce sides.
    8-10 week run

I'm 41yr old and currently going on week six of test e@300mg /trenbolone
    from prime labs(mix of tren a & tren e)@500 mg and
    proviron. Let me tell you,tren is the king. I'm more muscular and ripped
    than I've ever been.My advice to you is to go for it.with a good diet and cardio
    tren will defenetly get you lean and hard.If I was you I will get more vials of tren
    and run it at least at 500 mg, increase the test to 300mg and let the tren be the
    work horse.the sides from tren are not as bad as people make it to be.yes you will
    sweet like a pig at night,so put the a/c colder. Yes you will get some insomnia, so have
    Some sleep aids on hand,and yes you will get a bad temper,just learn to relax
    and remind your self your playing with lady tren.But brother I shit you not.. Tren is king nothing
    can compare to it

Novice
    Thanks Willy and Jack ... check your inbox

I agree... I'm on 400 test/ 600 Tren E per week... Fuckin' A! What a cycle ... I could live here forever! Sides are sloppy but manageable. Just be good to yourself... Watch your diet, drink lots of water, avoid all salt and processed food.

if you're determined to do tren you will need more than 10ml man.

i would just run 100mg of tren ace eod for 8-10 weeks

have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and something for prolactin (caber, parmi)

Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    1 10cc vial isnt enough to do anything , sorry.
    agreed

get atleast one more run 50mg eod.
    for pins i rec 3cc, 25g 1" for delts or or quads or other small muscles and 3cc,23g 1.5" for glutes.

you can just get 3cc, 23g 1" andf do them all with that, but i rec a bit longer if your pinning glutes so you can leave some sticking out just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by willypct40 View Post
    I'm 41yr old and currently going on week six of test e@300mg /trenbolone
    from prime labs(mix of tren a & tren e)@500 mg and
    proviron. Let me tell you,tren is the king. I'm more muscular and ripped
    than I've ever been.My advice to you is to go for it.with a good diet and cardio
    tren will defenetly get you lean and hard.If I was you I will get more vials of tren
    and run it at least at 500 mg, increase the test to 300mg and let the tren be the
    work horse.the sides from tren are not as bad as people make it to be.yes you will
    sweet like a pig at night,so put the a/c colder. Yes you will get some insomnia, so have
    Some sleep aids on hand,and yes you will get a bad temper,just learn to relax
    and remind your self your playing with lady tren.But brother I shit you not.. Tren is king nothing
    can compare to it

Dont listin to this guy. most people go through hell with tren and tren is harsh. even after many cycles you should not be passing 400-500mg tren ew in my op.
    shit even I have done MANY cycles and am using tren at only 300mg ew right now.

TrenE is bad idea for those new to tren due to release time and if sides come, I rec trenA to new tren users.

Some will go through HELL with tren, nto sleep for days, feel tired all day, no libido, axiety, depression, mood swings.
    some sware to never touch it again its soo bad.
    Dude tren can be one of the worse for peopel why the hell would you rec 500mg of tren ew?
    thats just reckless!

Im fine with tren, hardly any sides, just abit sweaty at night, weird dreams and at end of cycle a lil depressed possibly , and even i have half the brain to give the guy good safe advice.... because most will go through hell with tren...
    Last edited by juced_porkchop; 07-04-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrnyfckr View Post
    I agree... I'm on 400 test/ 600 Tren E per week... Fuckin' A! What a cycle ... I could live here forever! Sides are sloppy but manageable. Just be good to yourself... Watch your diet, drink lots of water, avoid all salt and processed food.
    man everyone is going Tren crazy...... the stuff is gotten too easy to get I guess, people just feel like they should dose it like they would test..

One big fucking CANUCK ! BigKentucky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
    Dont listin to this guy. most people go through hell with tren and tren is harsh. even after many cycles you should not be passing 400-500mg tren ew in my op.
    shit even I have done MANY cycles and am using tren at only 300mg ew right now.

TrenE is bad idea for those new to tren due to release time and if sides come, I rec trenA to new tren users.

Some will go through HELL with tren, nto sleep for days, feel tired all day, no libido, axiety, depression, mood swings.
    some sware to never touch it again its soo bad.
    Dude tren can be one of the worse for peopel why the hell would you rec 500mg of tren ew?
    thats just reckless!

Im fine with tren, hardly any sides, just abit sweaty at night, weird dreams and at end of cycle a lil depressed possibly , and even i have half the brain to give the guy good safe advice.... because most will go through hell with tren...
    ^^ Agreed.

Don't forget that pesky fucking Tren "cough".....sometimes that will knock you to your knees if not careful or expecting it !

uniquemicals
Thread Information