Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

do you guys miss injecting?
    i honestly hated injecting up until week 10 of my first cycle, than I started getting use to it and injections took like 3 minutes, instead of an hour between week1-10, now I'm off and I seriously woke up today thinking I had to inject and was happy, than im like blah this is first week off (starting post cycle therapy (pct) soon) and it's just yeahhh lol

after injecting for like 3 months in a row , getting off is weird lmao

Junior Bodybuilder
    wtf man? an injection took you an hour? can you please walk me through this ritual? Even 10 minutes seems far fatched, i know this is not a race, but my max I spent on this is 5 minutes. To answer your question, yes I love injecting, since day 1 I loved it,it gives me a rush to pierce through my skin, it's a nice feeling, it is my first cycle too.

^ lmao nooo, Like i would swab the area like 10 times and shit, i was just scared to put it in because i started with quads and hit nerves everytime so i thought pinning hurt all the time, after i tried delts i expected the same pain for like 3 weeks, and it was always painless, so it was just where i injected that made it painfull

Epharma/Genomex Client Matt0071's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by that_guy12 View Post
    ^ lmao nooo, Like i would swab the area like 10 times and shit, i was just scared to put it in because i started with quads and hit nerves everytime so i thought pinning hurt all the time, after i tried delts i expected the same pain for like 3 weeks, and it was always painless, so it was just where i injected that made it painfull
    LMAO, as long as i have been pinning i have never hit a nerve that i know of, and even if i did wuldnt bother me anyways, lol, look forward to pin days 5 min max!, and damn bro! u have sex inbetween?
    Last edited by Matt0071; 07-02-2012 at 05:41 PM.

Novice
    I don't miss injecting,but miss the effects when I'm not.

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    I love a pre-leg session spike, so yes when I am OFF or even cruising, pinning E10D I miss it.

Epharma/Genomex Client Matt0071's Avatar
    Addicted haha

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0071 View Post
    LMAO, as long as i have been pinning i have never hit a nerve that i know of, and even if i did wuldnt bother me anyways, lol, look forward to pin days 5 min max!, an our damn bro! u have sex inbetween?
    man, the only problem I ran into was and is being in the saddle and she grabs onto one of the knots that hurt like hell on my glutes. of course I just bite my tongue and grit the teeth.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by that_guy12 View Post
    You hit nerves every time? I doubt that, it's just that it is a bit more painful then other sites, but IMO, it is the best place to pin, it's a huge muscle group, really hard to mess up, it probably helps a whole lot with diffusion since it's so big. Deltoids are small muscle groups, smaller muscle groups are not so good with diffusion, this could be bro science but I could swear that I read a scientific article about this.... On an even more sadistic side, I put it against my skin, and slowly pierce through each layer until I feel it deep enough in my muscle, I feel that this way I have more control.

In conclusion, deal with the pain, OR pin glutes, or ventro-glutes, big muscle groups also!

I always look forward to pin days!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    i don't miss pinning at all, but i did look forward to injection days because i knew i was getting closer to my goal.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    I love a pre-leg session spike, so yes when I am OFF or even cruising, pinning E10D I miss it.
    i did it the other week and pinned after words and after i pulled out blood squirted out of my leg ha

uniquemicals
Thread Information