Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Default do you guys miss injecting?
    i honestly hated injecting up until week 10 of my first cycle, than I started getting use to it and injections took like 3 minutes, instead of an hour between week1-10, now I'm off and I seriously woke up today thinking I had to inject and was happy, than im like blah this is first week off (starting post cycle therapy (pct) soon) and it's just yeahhh lol

after injecting for like 3 months in a row , getting off is weird lmao

Junior Bodybuilder
    wtf man? an injection took you an hour? can you please walk me through this ritual? Even 10 minutes seems far fatched, i know this is not a race, but my max I spent on this is 5 minutes. To answer your question, yes I love injecting, since day 1 I loved it,it gives me a rush to pierce through my skin, it's a nice feeling, it is my first cycle too.

^ lmao nooo, Like i would swab the area like 10 times and shit, i was just scared to put it in because i started with quads and hit nerves everytime so i thought pinning hurt all the time, after i tried delts i expected the same pain for like 3 weeks, and it was always painless, so it was just where i injected that made it painfull

Quote Originally Posted by that_guy12 View Post
    ^ lmao nooo, Like i would swab the area like 10 times and shit, i was just scared to put it in because i started with quads and hit nerves everytime so i thought pinning hurt all the time, after i tried delts i expected the same pain for like 3 weeks, and it was always painless, so it was just where i injected that made it painfull
    LMAO, as long as i have been pinning i have never hit a nerve that i know of, and even if i did wuldnt bother me anyways, lol, look forward to pin days 5 min max!, and damn bro! u have sex inbetween?
    Last edited by Matt0071; 07-02-2012 at 05:41 PM.

Novice
    I don't miss injecting,but miss the effects when I'm not.

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    I love a pre-leg session spike, so yes when I am OFF or even cruising, pinning E10D I miss it.

Addicted haha

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0071 View Post
    LMAO, as long as i have been pinning i have never hit a nerve that i know of, and even if i did wuldnt bother me anyways, lol, look forward to pin days 5 min max!, an our damn bro! u have sex inbetween?
    man, the only problem I ran into was and is being in the saddle and she grabs onto one of the knots that hurt like hell on my glutes. of course I just bite my tongue and grit the teeth.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by that_guy12 View Post
    You hit nerves every time? I doubt that, it's just that it is a bit more painful then other sites, but IMO, it is the best place to pin, it's a huge muscle group, really hard to mess up, it probably helps a whole lot with diffusion since it's so big. Deltoids are small muscle groups, smaller muscle groups are not so good with diffusion, this could be bro science but I could swear that I read a scientific article about this.... On an even more sadistic side, I put it against my skin, and slowly pierce through each layer until I feel it deep enough in my muscle, I feel that this way I have more control.

In conclusion, deal with the pain, OR pin glutes, or ventro-glutes, big muscle groups also!

I always look forward to pin days!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    i don't miss pinning at all, but i did look forward to injection days because i knew i was getting closer to my goal.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    I love a pre-leg session spike, so yes when I am OFF or even cruising, pinning E10D I miss it.
    i did it the other week and pinned after words and after i pulled out blood squirted out of my leg ha

Thread Information