Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By juced_porkchop
    Rookie
    first cycle - test enanthate
    What do you thinks about this for my first cycle:

-400mg test E each week (for 12 weeks)
    -10mg aromasin each day for 14 weeks
    -20mg Nolvadex from week 12-16

Junior Bodybuilder
    Just checking out your previous posts - what's with this injectable shit? Those needles hurt! Oralz rool!

(Guys, before you bust a gut on this have a look at the prior posts.)

And for the OP: If you are serious, just read the stickies. Why the fuck do you want to be a pioneer?

Rookie
    Do they hurt that much, even if I heat the vials before I inject, and only inject 200mgs twice a week, instead of 400mgs once a week?

Quote Originally Posted by frederick2 View Post

Yup that's solid

Edit: wait till week 14 on the nolva lol guess I'm used to seeing 10week cycles

Quote Originally Posted by BigFella View Post
    Just checking out your previous posts - what's with this injectable shit? Those needles hurt! Oralz rool!

(Guys, before you bust a gut on this have a look at the prior posts.)

And for the OP: If you are serious, just read the stickies. Why the fuck do you want to be a pioneer?
    Hopefully he isn't posting this for pats on the back

Do they hurt that much, even if I heat the vials before I inject, and only inject 200mgs twice a week, instead of 400mgs once a week?
    No, enanthate doesn't hurt when injecting. If it's your first time pinning in a virgin muscle it will feel sore for a couple days, like you got punched...thats about it.
    Last edited by mlupi319; 07-01-2012 at 10:31 PM.

get clomid for pct

Might want to start your pct w/40mg nolva per day for first 2 weeks and you dont need to start pct week 12 if your running for 12 weeks, gear will still be flowin through ya so wont do much good to start immediately

Rookie
    thanks, I will surely make good use of your tips. But the deal is I am not looking to gain more than 10lbs in lean mass (after PCT). Is 12 weeks to much? How much do you thinks I would increase weigh in weight just after cycle, and how much is water; and how much would be lost during PCT?

Novice
    How do you get orals rule when there a lot more liver toxic and with juice you get alot better gains even with liver protection orals are still bad i dont even take orals to kick start a cycle everybody will say same mate your better off with shots for first cycle you want test enant only at 500 mg week 250 monday and 250 thuraday and milk thiatle omega 3 and a good multi vit

Novice
    Dosent hurt abit if your doing it right its always the top outer side of the ass towards the hip

thanks, I will surely make good use of your tips. But the deal is I am not looking to gain more than 10lbs in lean mass (after post cycle therapy (pct)). Is 12 weeks to much? How much do you thinks I would increase weigh in weight just after cycle, and how much is water; and how much would be lost during post cycle therapy (pct)?
    Everyone is different with water retention. 12 weeks isn't too long. How much muscle you gain is based on calorie intake. I would try to gain as much as possible without putting on fat. If you respond well and put on 25lbs in the first 8 weeks and you feel that 15lbs is pure muscle (the rest water and/or fat) simply cut back on the calories and spend the next 4weeks shredding fat and gaining strength.

I would aim for gaining 15lbs of muscle heading into post cycle therapy (pct) and hope to keep 10lbs after...remember it's easy to lose muscle afterwards...what you don't want is to go on cycle, aim low, under shoot your goals, and find yourself looking to jump on another cycle...better to overshoot
    Last edited by mlupi319; 07-02-2012 at 12:14 PM.

Rookie
    I'm also doing some mma and boxing, so I don't want to gain too much. But I hypothetically gain 10lbs after 8 weeks, and decide to stop the cycle and go straight to PCT. How many % of those lbs would be lost as water and during PCT? (I know it differs from person to person).

It depends on the person and more importantly on your diet bro, I don't think anyone can really say how much you will loose. Hopefully the aromasin will keep alot of the water off and you can maintain a good amount of your gains though.

Rookie
    How long does aromasin stay in the body. Would it be better to take 20mg every other day, so I don't have to split them in half?
    Would it be fair to assume that no more than about 25% of gained weight would be water-weight?
    Last edited by frederick2; 07-03-2012 at 10:29 AM.

Rookie
    first cycle keep like this:
    test enanthate 500mg biweekly
    nolvadex 20mg everyday
    proviron optional can run for up to six months, for duration of cycle and pct can be used at 50mg a day
    arimidiex on hand if using when symptoms crop up take 0.5mg everyday

Rookie
    I only have aromasin and Nolvadex available; Won't they, the way I listed my cycle work fine as well, when it comes to block and hinder esterogen-related side effect?

I'm also doing some mma and boxing, so I don't want to gain too much. But I hypothetically gain 10lbs after 8 weeks, and decide to stop the cycle and go straight to PCT. How many % of those lbs would be lost as water and during PCT? (I know it differs from person to person).
    as a former fighter you will gain very little with the amount of cardio involved in those two sports.

I am banned!
    Make the most of your cycle like I plan doing, lift heavy and eat right=tons of protein...mild carb consumption...low sugar...learn your what sodium does...healthy fats...I would not want to incorporate cardio with my first cycle...I can acheive a ripped 180lbs (220lbs starting weight) pysique in 90-110 day's with a hardcore/life consuming diet...naturally..No need for gear on that tip if you know what/how to eat. Bulk up on gear...diet naturally is my plan for now...

move nolvadex to wk13-17.
    The rest is good.

I'm also doing some mma and boxing, so I don't want to gain too much. But I hypothetically gain 10lbs after 8 weeks, and decide to stop the cycle and go straight to post cycle therapy (pct). How many % of those lbs would be lost as water and during post cycle therapy (pct)? (I know it differs from person to person).

HAHAHHA I already know you expect way to much from steroids.. be happy with 10lb of lean muscle after a nice 14wk cycle. and with what you do, even harder. think of a 2lb steak, you think you will grow 5 of them in 8 weeks? no way.

if you dont want to gain dont cycle otherwise do a simple test cycle and grain all you can and do post cycle therapy (pct) when you already planned to. because you will probibly lose a bit while recovering.
    donjob likes this.

I only have aromasin and Nolvadex available; Won't they, the way I listed my cycle work fine as well, when it comes to block and hinder esterogen-related side effect?
    yes that is fine.
    I rec 12.5mg-25mg ed -eod depending on what is needed.
    nolvadex is only for post cycle therapy (pct) not gyno, Nolvadex doesnt lower estrogen.

Thread Information