Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By josh223
    whats a good second cycle?
    don't get me wrong, I just finished my first cycle of test e for 12 weeks the other day, (2 days ago) waiting 2 weeks for post cycle therapy (pct), but after that and waiting 3 months, what would be a good second cycle choice? because I want to get a general idea on the cost,
    this cycle I ran 500mg of test/12 weeks, and I ended up gaining 25 pounds (still up 25, but only 2 days off so far)

will running test at 500mg after the waiting period still make me see good results? I have a bit of gyno (not from cycle, from puberty, the cycle hasn't worstened it at all, wasn't sore or anything etc)

I was thinking dbol+test@500mg? is that a good second cycle? I'm jealous of the people who decided to run dbol kick start and test for 12 weeks on there first cycle though !

I have a bottle of dbol, but it's only 100 capsules and each are 10mg, so I really could only kickstart 4 weeks with 30mg/day, and I hear people say start at 50, so I would have to get another bottle?

Thanks in advance, it's no rush really, I still got months to go, just want to get a price range adn such,!

and last thing, with dbol, (i know idiots running it solo) will you keep anything while on test? or do you just gain 15 pounds that you piss out
    Last edited by that_guy12; 06-30-2012 at 01:40 PM.

A good quality dbol will be sufficient for a guy on his 2nd cycle to run it at 30mg per day. Shoot I can still get good results from 30mg of quality Dbol and I am many many cycles deep

a good rule of thumb is to use the least amount of any substance that still produces decent results, this will allow you to raise dosages later when the same dosages may not be sufficient to stimulate growth! good luck brother

Junior Bodybuilder
    If you are worried about the cost of your gear, whats gonna happen when it comes time to purchase quality food?

It all really depends on what u want to accomplish. U want to gain a bunch of weight and get strenght not caring about the quality of the weight go ahead with the dbol. With dbol u have to keep in mind you'll more than likely lose a lot of size once u r done as most of the weight is water. You cld also kickstart with test p but that involves more pinning. How do u feel about that? I personally love that shit. Its like 6 hrs and BAM u r on cycle. Dont be jealous of the people that did dbol with test their 1st cyc cz. having done test only u know EXACTLY how your body reacts to it. Next time u add another compound OR you can do another test only cycle. Keep in mind most of the growth comes from the kitchen not the gym. I know that may sound redundant but it really is true brother. Hope that helped u a lil.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I disagree on the "not caring for quality" in terms of dbol. I took dbol, swole up looked amazing and when the water went off It looked great. Very high quality gains in muscle, increase in vascularity.

So what you may lose a few pounds of water with dbol.. Not any different than with test..
    Say you gain 20 pounds on dbol, and keep 12-17 once the water wears off thats a pretty good gain overall.

Dbol will make your cycle a lot more fun and you will enjoy it. I highly recommend it. Test prop is cool, but If you don't wanna pin eod dbol is the way to go. I would say get another 50-100tabs dbol and you could do something like this
    Weeks 1-6/8 Dbol 30mg
    Weeks 1-14 Test e 500mg
    Bruce Wayne likes this.

thank you Zeek, very helpful, and food is not an issue, I work at a grocery store as a side job, and the discounts I get are amazing, and Zeek, I never thought of it like that, I always got jealous of people who ran more as a first cycle etc, now I'm really glad I didn't after hearing "use the least amount of any substance that still produces decent results, " !

@cooldude thanks tons! yeah, honestly hated pinning and it took me a while because I kept hitting shit in my quads, started taking forever to pin, after i changed to delts, it was painless but i was scared of hitting shit like i did in my quads but it took a while, but week 11 and 12 on test I started just swabbing the area and pinning right away, and i finally began to love it, but than I had to get off, so I guess you can say i dont mind pinning anymore!

@josh that sounds good! I was going to run week 1-4 30mg, but I could easily purchase another bottle for the heck of it (:

thanks guys

Pro Bodybuilder
    tes/d bol

tes/t bol

oral/ inj

Ya lots of people like the test/dbol cycle or the test/deca. It's all about your goals really.

My second cycle (coming this September) will consist of Test/Mast with Var at the end. This is not a "blow up" cycle, which is not something I want. Personally I have always been geared more towards strength than pure mass, that's why I am opting for Mast and Anavar (var). Test @350/week, Mast @350/week, and Var @50/day for last 6weeks leading into pct. I'll be running this 16-18weeks...So ya my 2nd cycle is just about the opposite of what most do but come on TEST/MAST/VAR!! I'll be power cleaning my car by the end of this cycle

^ hahah sounds good!
    yeah my goals are just to gain mass, I don't care how fat I am, as long as you can tell I work out, you know what I mean? haha its confusing
    but like, I know a lot of people say this! but I don't hold onto fat like at all, I gained 25 pounds this cycle and my abs are still just as visible, before I started lifting I would eat tubs of ice cream and bags of chips daily, and a lot of it, and I still had abs, when I gain weight, it tends to be lean, good metabolism I guess, thats why dbol is going to be a cool experience for me ! dunno what will happen!

Good bulk cycle
    Test C 600mg Week 1-12
    NPP 400mg Week 1-10
    Dbol 40mg week 1-4
    armidex .5ed

PCT

hmm there are actually so many options, this is going to be hard
    btw kickstarting with dbol, how long would the gains from it last? how soon do you see weight gain? will you start losing gains from dbol before the tests over?

Thread Information