Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Latest Gh serum test on kigtropins
    Well gents, I tested some kigs for a friend on Monday. I basically knew they were going to test as crap but to help him obtain a refund from said source I went ahead and did the blood test anyway.

here is a hard copy of the test results!! as you see 0.6 after a 10iu injection means they are 100% trash and contain zero hgh

basically all the recent kigs are crap

regular kigs = garbage

NQK kigs = also trash

Now kigs gold= also bunk

When will ppl learn not to buy this brand??

test results below

thanks for doing the test week

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I see all these posts about kigtropin and riptropin and jintropin or stuff like that... I'm a complete noob to GH, and don't plan on taking it for a while either, but I have no idea what any of this stuff means whenever i see it

Whats the difference between them? can you point me out to a thread that explains it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MN87 View Post
    I see all these posts about kigtropin and riptropin and jintropin or stuff like that... I'm a complete noob to GH, and don't plan on taking it for a while either, but I have no idea what any of this stuff means whenever i see it

Whats the difference between them? can you point me out to a thread that explains it?

Thanks
    those are just different brands you are mentioning. What is the best quality today may not be the best quality tomorrow so when you are ready to place your order ask the guys for their opinions and they will help you.

Someone posted a 12.2 on NQK, from same supplier, which for him is good because he only had a 17 on rips.

I sure as he'll would buy the brand especially from that source. And the guy is still allowed to sell after stealing from a ton of guys who even had labs to show him, which I guess during the craze guys could use nothing or 1iu and get a low test to claim a replacement for free shit which makes them no better than him but the guy almost deserves it.

He claimed he personally had them lab tested for purity or to prove it contained gh, then when tested to see how many iu per bottle it showed as 0. Lol. But then he promises the next ones coming have been tested at the highest purity. With all the money he took, he should be able to afford real gh now, I bet his raws are top of the line as well.

just a Lil guy!!!
    What ate they getting on igf?

These kigs actually came from a different source over on a smaller board User but I know the test and source you are referring to on the big site. Was the 12 test posted by one of the sponsored athletes of said source? if so I can't put much weight into that test

Every test that I have seen on kigs outside of that one big board are all the same. Either no hgh or such small amounts of it that it may as well have none

We have good gh options available to us

Rips, elitropins , uncle z blue tops, certain blue tops from other providers, novotropins

So lucky for all of us the situation is not as cleak as it once appeared just a few months ago.

User, I've always trusted and respected your feedback. Do you have any branmds to add to the ones I mentioned as being good quality and legit?

thx brother

Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post
    Someone posted a 12.2 on NQK, from same supplier, which for him is good because he only had a 17 on rips.

I sure as he'll would buy the brand especially from that source. And the guy is still allowed to sell after stealing from a ton of guys who even had labs to show him, which I guess during the craze guys could use nothing or 1iu and get a low test to claim a replacement for free shit which makes them no better than him but the guy almost deserves it.

He claimed he personally had them lab tested for purity or to prove it contained gh, then when tested to see how many iu per bottle it showed as 0. Lol. But then he promises the next ones coming have been tested at the highest purity. With all the money he took, he should be able to afford real gh now, I bet his raws are top of the line as well.

Thread Information