Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Harnold
  • 1 Post By mistah187
    Rookie
    Syringe and ampule
    Hi there,

Today I had my second shot of test e and I'm having nightmares with those 1ml ampules... First thing was that I broke one trying to open it. But today I was worried about not getting all test out, since before injecting my syringe showed 0.8, not 1ml, there was some oil left, but I couldn't get it out without getting a lot of bubbles.. and then wasting oil by trying to get rid of all the bubbles.. Any tips? I can't turn ampule upside down, since it's open.

Also I wanted to make sure if I read syringe correctly - I should take the reading where plunge ends right?

Rookie
    Also what about first two weeks of test? Should I feel sluggish and not that strong in the gym? Since this week was awful for me, last three workouts after first injection were very hard to go trough and I had to even decrease weight on some exercises, is it because natural production is shutting down? Or is it just coincidence...

Junior Bodybuilder
    Don't have much to offer except: warm the syringe - under running warm water is OK. The you can get bubbles out easily, you can use 25g and smaller needles, life is easier. As for the rest: practise, even with cooking oil. It's easy after a while. (Just don't get mixed up and inject it.)

Rookie
    Thanks. I'll try warming ampule and syringe next time. I use 25g for injecting and 21g for taking oil. Injections works wonders, don't feel anything and don't have any redness now. That's ironic tough, because before injecting I feared the process of injecting not taking up the oil or even opening ampule... Opening got easier tough I've used pencil sharpener and I opened it easily today At least one thing I've learned.

ampules are a poor design anyway, when you have to cut or snap off glass anywhere near something you plan to inject, I personally think that's fucked. that's my rant on vials for today...lol
    BoBoy likes this.

First off get you a piece of foam board (2" to 3" thick) and take a pen or Sharpie and make some holes in it so you can sit your amps down into , this keeps them from tipping over when you try to draw out of them ...

Next use 18 ga pins to draw with , it takes forever to get some oil"s out with 21"s or 22"s
    Sit the amp into a bowl with warm/hot water to get it to thin out , easier to draw

To break the amps , either use some thin leather gloves or the cap ends from Bic pens or do as I do and use the paper foil from the alcohol pads to hold onto , use half the foil for holding the amp then use the other half to hold and snap the top off , facing away from your face . Easy-greasy !! ~Bo

Also u can take a nail file, like on finger nail clippers, and run it across the seam u r breaking off a couple of times. Not enough to go through, just like 2 or 3 times then Do the above.

that was very good advice boys....impressive.

Rookie
    Thanks for advices, I know won't have any problems opening ampule I guess. But getting all oil out might be still a problem.. As I tried BoBoy method, but I'll try warming em. Also I read you loose 0.17ml from needles, tips and syringe remains.. So it add up to like more than 0.3ml waste from total of 1ml ...

If u leave a small bubble of air at the top of the syringe u clear all ur gear into ur muscle. No wasted gear is good. . Go to YouTube look up " how to inject testosterone." perfect method. Most people think if u leave any air ur gonna die. Vastly over rated. U have to inject around 10-15cc of air directly into ur vein to "possiby" die.
    AivarasTR likes this.

[QUOTE=BoBoy;3097064]First off get you a piece of foam board (2" to 3" thick) and take a pen or Sharpie and make some holes in it so you can sit your amps down into , this keeps them from tipping over when you try to draw out of them ...

I forgot to add to bore the holes in the foam board at a 30 degree angle , also pull back on the plunger quickly to suck all the oil out of the amp . No the ampule is not a perfect design , but it was designed to keep the medicine inside safe and sterile during wartime ......

Rookie
    Today was third injection, I managed to open ampule easier by scratching it using kitchen knife before opening. Also I think I've got all oil out of the ampule. But one thing I didn't was after injection I saw a lot of oil left in the syringe needle(mostly where needle starts, you know). I tried that bubble method(kept a bubble at the top), but still got some left ;/

I use an amp opener to score the amp and then I take the package that the alcohol swab was in and put it over the top and snap it off. Works great every time. Before this I broke so many amps it was rediculous. Even with the broken amps I was told anything glass that could make its way through the pin would be small enough that it wouldn't hurt you. I drew up the oil on broken ones many times with no issues. Keep in mind there is still oil in the needle and the bottom part of the syringe that you are probably not accounting for when you say you only got .8ml.

uniquemicals
Thread Information