Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Junior Bodybuilder
    Are the strongest man competitors taking Steroids?
    Hey Guys,

I don 't know what are the strongest man federation rules but i was wondering if those amazing powerful guy are taking any AAS.It may be a stupid question but i had to ask.It is mind blowing what those competitors can do.So like i said, i don't know if they are tested for AAs but it's hard to belive that they can be that strong just natural.

It is a tested completion because Mariusz Pudzianowski was disqualified for performance enhancing drugs in the 2004 WSM. Does everyone use no I don't believe so and if they do depending if the testing is random or fixed then they would just be limited to what compounds they can use.

I love watching the show, crazy fucking strength.

Who dares wins! TheFitnessLife4ever's Avatar
    Unless you have crazy Viking genetics, yes they are using. Even those genetic freaks do. I'm sure they stick with short esters and orals. You tell me, can you really take a 200lb dumbbell over your head, much less even pick it up?

Junior Bodybuilder
    somewhere along the lines they do. thats a no brainer.

They are steroids abusers,period.

Quote Originally Posted by H 3 L L S M A N View Post
    It is a tested completion because Mariusz Pudzianowski was disqualified for performance enhancing drugs in the 2004 WSM. Does everyone use no I don't believe so and if they do depending if the testing is random or fixed then they would just be limited to what compounds they can use.

I love watching the show, crazy fucking strength.
    WSM only tests for the standard 5 in drug tests, they do not test for AAS or other performance enhancing drugs. if they did test for AAS then everyone would test positive and the show would be canceled

Mariusz tested positive for cocaine, not AAS

yes most the strong man athletes are using all kinds of AAS( hgh, test, tren, decca, halotestin, anadrol etc)

lol

They do crazy amounts of aas ive been told..

Novice
    I think a more fitting question would be, which strongest man competitor does not take steroids? lol

I would say YES

Quote Originally Posted by R1rider View Post
    WSM only tests for the standard 5 in drug tests, they do not test for AAS or other performance enhancing drugs. if they did test for AAS then everyone would test positive and the show would be canceled

Mariusz tested positive for cocaine, not AAS

yes most the strong man athletes are using all kinds of AAS( hgh, test, tren, decca, halotestin, anadrol etc)
    I didn't know the specifics if this is a true statement, I don't see how Cocaine is a performance enhancing drug.

hellsman,
    not sure if you are a hockey fan or not, but some of the best players in the game in the last 20 years were at their best until busted and sent to rehab. goaltender Grant Fuhr of the Edmonton Oilers dynasty was awesome until he got nailed. The late Bob Probert sticks out also as he was the heavy weight champion in hockey for a long time, scored 40 goals, landed a big contract, got caught with coke and it all went downhill from there. not sure but cocaine does give a definite alertness, and awareness for sure. as far as the strength events, maybe it's just the I don't give a fuck, no anxiety, I'm gonna lift that fucking thing attitude....lol just my 2cnts. I know P Robert was one tough fucker when he was coked up.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Harnold View Post
    hellsman,
    not sure if you are a hockey fan or not, but some of the best players in the game in the last 20 years were at their best until busted and sent to rehab. goaltender Grant Fuhr of the Edmonton Oilers dynasty was awesome until he got nailed. The late Bob Probert sticks out also as he was the heavy weight champion in hockey for a long time, scored 40 goals, landed a big contract, got caught with coke and it all went downhill from there. not sure but cocaine does give a definite alertness, and awareness for sure. as far as the strength events, maybe it's just the I don't give a fuck, no anxiety, I'm gonna lift that fucking thing attitude....lol just my 2cnts. I know P Robert was one tough fucker when he was coked up.....lol
    Alright I see. No not a Hokey fan though but I understand the coke thing now. Crazy to think he would use the stuff that's tested for when all the other stuff is not tested for.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFitnessLife4ever View Post
    Unless you have crazy Viking genetics, yes they are using. Even those genetic freaks do. I'm sure they stick with short esters and orals. You tell me, can you really take a 200lb dumbbell over your head, much less even pick it up?
    challenge-accepted.png

yeah I agree, if you're gonna get caught for something I would think there would be better choices for sure, I agree with you.
    to me it all comes back to the question, if you had natural Olympics and untested Olympics, where would the crowds be? I wanna see those fuckers run the 100 meter in 8 seconds.....lol I don't give a fuck if they're on bath salts....lol

world strongman
    Man I love watching those events, but is it just me, or do these organizers just try to come up with the most likely challenges to give these guys hernias or injuries. I'm no pussy, and like I said I love watching these comps, but some of those challenges are just nuts, no pun intended.
    the one that jumps out at me in particular is the one where they hold the barrels, chains, whatever they decide to use at the time, and hold their arms straight out to their sides as long as possible. their rotator cuffs must be completely fcked.

I do Highland Games strength events and we have our share of dangerous ones, but not very often you see those strongman shows when somewhat doesn't have to bow out.
    just an observation....lol

Junior Bodybuilder
    Yes , i remember one Russian in a strong man comp that was holding the weight of a car in the air , And his nose just started gushing blood.

wow, that's gotta be a bad sign.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    i don't think i would want to use cocaine before competing in a strongman competition, especially in the heat where these events are usually located. i feel like i would have a heart attack.

strong man Johnny Perry died from coke, R.I.P

i feel like a lot probably use it if its something they test for

Quote Originally Posted by Chi23 View Post
    i feel like a lot probably use it if its something they test for
    you know what it just may be, the coke may provide them with some pain relief that you know those guys gotta go through. that thought just came to me for some reason....lol

Thread Information