Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Estro Rebound after cycle, help please bro's
    I did my second cycle about a month ago for 12 weeks 250mg Sust. I took aromasin on cycle but was starting to get gyno so I upped the dosage but it didn't work. So i bought letro and took letro all the way until post cycle therapy (pct). Did post cycle therapy (pct) for 3 1/2 to 4 weeks of clomid and nolvadex. Now I am starting to get gyno after a month after post cycle therapy (pct). What should I do? I had one packet of 10mg nolva left so I am taking it right now to see if it will do anything to help. I heard there is two options for me to consider:

1. Nolv 40/40/20/20/10
    2. Taper up letro 2.5mg, taper down after gone then nolv 40/40/20

Help and suggestions please!

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Sounds to me fake Aro, by then it was out of control and Letro man is overkill IMO.

I'd use Adex as TRT's use Adex as primary AI.

I am not much help on this Bro but do you have lumps or just itchy nips?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    Sounds to me fake Aro, by then it was out of control and Letro man is overkill IMO.

I'd use Adex as TRT's use Adex as primary AI.

I am not much help on this Bro but do you have lumps or just itchy nips?
    Shit CFM, you beat me to it. That is exactly what I was thinking. There is no reason your Aro should not have worked to keep estro in check! What lab was it? Is your letro from the same lab?

As far as the protocol, hopefuly another bro can help you. Sorry man!

Quote Originally Posted by biggbass View Post
    I did my second cycle about a month ago for 12 weeks 250mg Sust. I took aromasin on cycle but was starting to get gyno so I upped the dosage but it didn't work. So i bought letro and took letro all the way until pct. Did pct for 3 1/2 to 4 weeks of clomid and nolvadex. Now I am starting to get gyno after a month after pct. What should I do? I had one packet of 10mg nolva left so I am taking it right now to see if it will do anything to help. I heard there is two options for me to consider:

1. Nolv 40/40/20/20/10
    2. Taper up letro 2.5mg, taper down after gone then nolv 40/40/20

Help and suggestions please!
    How do you know it's gyno? Do you have hard lumps behind your nips or just fat accumulation and irritation?

letro @2.5mg is going to kill your libido and there is always a chance of rebound. Are you trying to get rid of it or trying to stop its progression? To get rid of it your best bet is to get raloxifene and run it @60mg/day for 6months along with a low dose of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). You can do the same thing with nolva @20mg/day. You're going to need to run them for a long time and studies have shown ralox is better tolerated and more affective than nolva...still my recommendation for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is aromasin..

...But I agree with the boys that you either had fake aroma or you are overreacting about the gyno

Novice
    I had pubertal gyno when I was a kid, so I was more suseptiable to get gyno on cycle. I didn't by letro untill I started having HARD LUMPS behind my nips of noticable size. My letro, aroma, nolva, and clomid where all from RUI. Now all I am trying to do is prevent the progression of it to get me back to normal levels and maybe potentially try to get rid of it with nolva. Would I have to take it for months on end of like I stated above 40/40/20/20/10? If you say ralox is better, then I will try it but what do I have to take after I stop taking it, or is that not necessary? Thanks dude, I really appreciate the help

Novice
    If I where to take Adex, how long and how much? Plus will I have to run aroma on the side or nolva after I stop taking it? But no it was straight up lumps, I know from pubertal gyno. It was itchy first but I ignored it then it turned to solid lumps

Novice
    Also In addition, I had a packet of Nolva 10mg left, I started yesterday and took 20mg and I will for the next 3 days till I run out. Is that okay to do, or will that fuck up my levels more?

I had pubertal gyno when I was a kid, so I was more suseptiable to get gyno on cycle. I didn't by letro untill I started having HARD LUMPS behind my nips of noticable size. My letro, aroma, nolva, and clomid where all from RUI. Now all I am trying to do is prevent the progression of it to get me back to normal levels and maybe potentially try to get rid of it with nolva. Would I have to take it for months on end of like I stated above 40/40/20/20/10? If you say ralox is better, then I will try it but what do I have to take after I stop taking it, or is that not necessary? Thanks dude, I really appreciate the help
    All from RUI? what was your dosing schedule of the Aroma? And the research on nolva and ralox ridding gyno was like 12months long I believe so yes you should run for months not weeks. Nolva helped over 50% of people and ralox helped something like 86% of people and the reduction in the size of the lumps was better with ralox, for some it went completely away. I believe ralox should be taken @60mg/day split into 2 doses because of the short half life, double check that tho...Also ralox users had no negative sides, I think nolva had cholesterol problems after a year?? I don't remember every detail (an easy google search would cure my bad memory) but the moral of the story was take ralox for a long as time to safely get rid of gyno...I would use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at a low dose the entire length of time on ralox and aromasin is really the only "safe" Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to take for an extended period. It should be dosed @10-25mg/day

Quote Originally Posted by mlupi319 View Post
    All from RUI? what was your dosing schedule of the Aroma? And the research on nolva and ralox ridding gyno was like 12months long I believe so yes you should run for months not weeks. Nolva helped over 50% of people and ralox helped something like 86% of people and the reduction in the size of the lumps was better with ralox, for some it went completely away. I believe ralox should be taken @60mg/day split into 2 doses because of the short half life, double check that tho...Also ralox users had no negative sides, I think nolva had cholesterol problems after a year?? I don't remember every detail (an easy google search would cure my bad memory) but the moral of the story was take ralox for a long as time to safely get rid of gyno...I would use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at a low dose the entire length of time on ralox and aromasin is really the only "safe" Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to take for an extended period. It should be dosed @10-25mg/day
    Listen to this guy. The letro will shrink the gyno faster but will give you terrible sides and ultimately won't work as well in the long term as a long course of ralox.

Novice
    Thanks dude I really appreciate it, so most likely take rolax for 12 months at 30 mg 2x a day with running a low Aromatase inhibitor (AI) Aroma at about 12.5 EO day. What does rolax do specifically? And do I need to take any nolva or clomid after I stop rolax or will i be fine? Thanks in advance.

Thanks dude I really appreciate it, so most likely take rolax for 12 months at 30 mg 2x a day with running a low Aromatase inhibitor (AI) Aroma at about 12.5 EO day. What does rolax do specifically? And do I need to take any nolva or clomid after I stop rolax or will i be fine? Thanks in advance.
    This is why I asked for your aromasin dosing schedule. Aromasin has a half life of ~24hours. Waiting 48hrs between doses means bigger swings in active levels in your system depending on the dosage (12.5mg - 3.125mg) or (25mg - 6.25mg) These high-low fluctuations could mean the difference between suppressing gyno or not. Take aromasin everyday.

Ralox is a SERM just like nolva and clomid. It targets estrogen receptors in the breasts (like nolva) and also strengths bones...it is used for breast cancer prevention in post-menstral women with osteoporosis. the only negative side effect is increased possibility of blood clots but is still 29% less likely than if taking nolva

Novice
    This is why I asked for your aromasin dosing schedule. Aromasin has a half life of ~24hours. Waiting 48hrs between doses means bigger swings in active levels in your system depending on the dosage (12.5mg - 3.125mg) or (25mg - 6.25mg) These high-low fluctuations could mean the difference between suppressing gyno or not. Take aromasin everyday.

Ralox is a SERM just like nolva and clomid. It targets estrogen receptors in the breasts (like nolva) and also strengths bones...it is used for breast cancer prevention in post-menstral women with osteoporosis. the only negative side effect is increased possibility of blood clots but is still 29% less likely than if taking nolva
    Okay thanks man, however I saw on a different forum that it is better to
    run Nolva at 40/40/20/20/10 to get rid of gyno and there
    was no mention of running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Would that be more suitable
    that ralox? Also I may be over reacting to having gyno but my nips
    are lopsided and slightly sensitive and they are puffy. I didn't have
    this problem after post cycle therapy (pct) until 2 weeks later. How do I get back to homeostasis
    instead of trying to reverse it? I only have 4 10mg of Nolva and some liquid clomid left
    so what are my options? Should I keep taking nolv like I have for the past 3 days or stop? Thank u so much for your help man, it means a lot.

If you don't want to go through the process of trying to reverse it than I would get on an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if your nips are still sensitive. If high estro is aggravating the problem get some aromasin. You can dose it low (10-15mg/day) until estro is under control, no need to worry about tapering the dose down as Aroma has no rebound (because it's a suicide inhibitor)

If your test is back to normal and you're not taking anything that aromatizes your estro should eventually return to normal on its own. Aroma will just speed up the process. Also ralox and nolva will block estro at the breasts (good for gyno reversal) but aroma will effectively decrease the amount of estro in your body. This combined with a calorie deficit should strip away fat accumulation around your pecs and make the solid glandular lumps unnoticeable...Also I would stay away from alcohol and dairy as they increase estro...

Ok recap:

AI (Aromasin) to decrease estro and fat accumulation around breasts (combined with cutting diet)
    Ralox (or nolva) to decrease solid glandular tissue size

If its agressive gyno letro has been my go to.. sides suck dick but so does having tits! the 2nd protocol u listed in the first post is the one that worked for me. If you can control it through these other methods I would opt for one of them, letro will get the job done.

that shjit right there is why i think 99.9% of people who use letro are screwing up . if your so susceptible to gyno that legit aromasin or arimidex cant control your gyno then you need a new hobby , steroids isnt for you .
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Okay thanks man, however I saw on a different forum that it is better to
    run Nolva at 40/40/20/20/10 to get rid of gyno and there
    was no mention of running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Would that be more suitable
    that ralox? Also I may be over reacting to having gyno but my nips
    are lopsided and slightly sensitive and they are puffy. I didn't have
    this problem after post cycle therapy (pct) until 2 weeks later. How do I get back to homeostasis
    instead of trying to reverse it? I only have 4 10mg of Nolva and some liquid clomid left
    so what are my options? Should I keep taking nolv like I have for the past 3 days or stop? Thank u so much for your help man, it means a lot.
    I'm gonna get right to the point... any meds (that includes nolva, adex, aromasin, letro) WILL NOT get rid of the gyno... they WILL reduce it, and can put it into a dormant state, but it WILL return in future cycles if u don't run a proper dosage of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout...

lastly, your pubertal gyno may have always been there... if this is the case, and u do want to get rid of it... the ONLY solution is surgery, that's it

Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    that shjit right there is why i think 99.9% of people who use letro are screwing up . if your so susceptible to gyno that legit aromasin or arimidex cant control your gyno then you need a new hobby , steroids isnt for you .
    And to this call out I want to note that the only reason I had to go to letro was because I decided to be a cheap ass and get my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from a "buddy" SHOCKER, it was not legit. Don't risk it to save a few bucks go through a legit source like the sponsors on the site, I know I will from now on and hopefully will never have to mess with this shit again!

Novice
    If you don't want to go through the process of trying to reverse it than I would get on an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if your nips are still sensitive. If high estro is aggravating the problem get some aromasin. You can dose it low (10-15mg/day) until estro is under control, no need to worry about tapering the dose down as Aroma has no rebound (because it's a suicide inhibitor)

If your test is back to normal and you're not taking anything that aromatizes your estro should eventually return to normal on its own. Aroma will just speed up the process. Also ralox and nolva will block estro at the breasts (good for gyno reversal) but aroma will effectively decrease the amount of estro in your body. This combined with a calorie deficit should strip away fat accumulation around your pecs and make the solid glandular lumps unnoticeable...Also I would stay away from alcohol and dairy as they increase estro...

Ok recap:

AI (Aromasin) to decrease estro and fat accumulation around breasts (combined with cutting diet)
    Ralox (or nolva) to decrease solid glandular tissue size
    Okay thanks man, so take aroma at 12.5mg a day and nolv at 20mg a day but for how long? I'm hesitant to use RUI bc my aroma didn't work. ALSO, do I need to taper off? And should I take my remaining Nolva (and clomid) left till I get it in the mail? Thanks again man

Okay thanks man, so take aroma at 12.5mg a day and nolv at 20mg a day but for how long? I'm hesitant to use RUI bc my aroma didn't work. ALSO, do I need to taper off? And should I take my remaining Nolva (and clomid) left till I get it in the mail? Thanks again man
    EXACTLY what does of aromasin did you run and how often did you take it?

Novice
    EXACTLY what does of aromasin did you run and how often did you take it?
    I ran it at 12.5mg ED then bumped it to 25mg sheen it wasn't working. But going back to what I asked, do I need to taper off? And should I take clomid till my package comes or is that no use.

I ran it at 12.5mg ED then bumped it to 25mg sheen it wasn't working. But going back to what I asked, do I need to taper off? And should I take clomid till my package comes or is that no use.
    clomid probablly wont do anything . imo if you had used aromasin at 25 mg from the start or probablly better off using arimidex at .5-1mg a day you wouldnt have had this trouble. the object is NOT to get rid of estrogen , its to control estrogen.

Novice
    clomid probablly wont do anything . imo if you had used aromasin at 25 mg from the start or probablly better off using arimidex at .5-1mg a day you wouldnt have had this trouble. the object is NOT to get rid of estrogen , its to control estrogen.
    Do I need to taper off? And when I run out of nolv and I'm waiting for my order what should I do/can do??

Do I need to taper off? And when I run out of nolv and I'm waiting for my order what should I do/can do??
    if you mean taper letro YES . letro is known for causing " estrogen rebound "

Thread Information